Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First area in Finland closed due to virus
Ok in Finland they have closed off a very large area in the south of Finland, strange the area has Helsinki in it and just happens to have the largest amount of imports in Finland, the area is called Uusimaa check the map (south of Finland at the bottom ) MAP. This is not a small area only reason to close such a large area is not to look raciest. Next I bet will be Turku the second largest city in Finland, also has a large amount of imports. Fun times.
Another strange thing when the police were on TV yesterday telling people about what is happening they said that the police have the right to check and ask peoples nationality!!!!!!
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
I Think it's great that the police can stop folks and ask their nationality - it should be that way here in the US, but instead it has become somehow "unAmerican" to ask how many Americans live in America on the census forms!

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(03-28-2020, 12:11 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I Think it's great that the police can stop folks and ask their nationality - it should be that way here in the US, but instead it has become somehow "unAmerican" to ask how many Americans live in America on the census forms!

I just now completed my census. 

Why do I feel like this is going to put a target on me simply because I'm white?   tinybighuh
(03-28-2020, 01:41 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I just now completed my census. 

Why do I feel like this is going to put a target on me simply because I'm white?   tinybighuh

I've not gotten mine yet. When I do, since they're not allowed to ask my citizenship, I'm going to tell them I'm a 22 year old Hispanic, with one leg, a glass eye, and false teeth.

Then I'm going down to apply for food stamps and disability on that. I think it's a winning strategy!

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton