Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Spitzbergen UFO
Interesting video.
I do believe that there was a UFO crash, Why, simply because they tried so hard to deny it.
 May be @"Wallfire" can find out more.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Crash occurred in 1952, a time of many sightings:     Check!

Object was made of unknown materials:                   Check!

One object had a shield of light surrounding it:          Check!

A coverup ensued:                                                  Check!

Yep, sounds like a real UFO to me!

Great video!   minusculeclap
(02-02-2020, 03:55 AM)guohua Wrote: Interesting video.
I do believe that there was a UFO crash, Why, simply because they tried so hard to deny it.
Its a fun video, but some of the reports are strange, how did they know how high it could fly, and its range. The report about the equipment in side seem to show that it was analog, not digital, strange for a space craft. I put my money on the CIA playing silly buggers, that is it was all made up by the CIA just to see how storys like this can control people, and how it spreads.
Found this site with more info source . This story i think is pure CIA, maybe they just wanted to start a story to find a way to drive the USSR away from the island, or to get the USSR to show there hand that coal digging was not all they were doing there. But as I said its only what I think  minusculebiggrin
(02-03-2020, 12:49 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 03:55 AM)guohua Wrote: Interesting video.
Its a fun video, but some of the reports are strange, how did they know how high it could fly, and its range. The report about the equipment in side seem to show that it was analog, not digital, strange for a space craft. I put my money on the CIA playing silly buggers, that is it was all made up by the CIA just to see how storys like this can control people, and how it spreads.
Found this site with more info source . This story i think is pure CIA, maybe they just wanted to start a story to find a way to drive the USSR away from the island, or to get the USSR to show there hand that coal digging was not all they were doing there. But as I said its only what I think  minusculebiggrin

I do believe this was an actual crash of a UFO.
The CIA being involved?
I asked my husband, he doesn't think the Agency would have started a story about a Soviet built UFO crashing. The Agency was more concerned with the Soviets Nuclear Program and their spread of power in that part of the world.

My husband said it is important to remember, Between January 1947 and December 1952 at least 16 crashed UFOs with 65 alien bodies, and 1 live alien was recovered. 

Of these incidents, 13 occurred within the borders of the United States not including the craft which disintegrated in the air. Of these 13, 1 was in Arizona, 11 were in New Mexico, and 1 was in Nevada. 
Three occured in foreign countries. Of those 1 was in Norway, and the last 2 were in Mexico. 
Sightings of UFOs were so numerous that serious investigation and debunking of each report became impossible utilizing the existing intelligence assets.
The DOD would have been more involved by investigating and recovery.

That part of the article you mentioned about the specifications of the UFO, I think was wrote by a reporter to just get in on the find, they Knew Nothing about the craft and they Didn't Know Anyone Who Had Seen The UFO, they just made an educated guess of what they had heard about the new jet engines being used on military aircraft of that time period.

Another thing to remember, just two years after this reported crash in 1952, President Eisenhower in 1954 meet with 5 Alien Races to sign a Treaty.
Quote:Eisenhower's Meetings With Extraterrestrials Are Only The Tip Of The Iceberg
[Image: eisenhowers-meetings-with-extraterrestri...k=cziBEpSp] Source
More articles on this: Source 1Source 2Source 3 and there are other sources.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]