Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dr. Shiva - Saving America Through Innovation
Dr. Shiva is running for Senate in Massachusetts.  I didn't know if I would be interested in listening to this video last night, but once I started, I couldn't click away. This man is brilliant and reminds me of the "down to earth" approach like President Trump to how to overcome obstacles.
This video is more about correcting our medical industry than politics. I hope he wins! 

If anyone out there watching this lives in Massachusetts, you really need to give this man 2 hours of your time. He deserves to win in the Senate.

Quote:Dr, Shiva Ayyadurai is running for Senate in the state of Massachusetts, in the very heart of the DS elite establishment.  An immigrant from India at the age of 7, he and his family came here to make a life in the land the free and the home of the brave.  
The Inventor of Email, Dr. Shiva holds 4 degrees from MIT, is a Fulbright Scholar, and has started 7 successful hi-tech companies including EchoMail, CytoSolve and Systems Health. He is currently the Founder and CEO of CytoSolve, Inc., which is discovering cures for major diseases from Pancreatic Cancer to Alzheimer’s.
He is also the Founder of Center for Integrative Systems that is the home of Innovation Corps and C.L.E.A.N./R.A.W. certifications.