Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time-Lapse Video Shows Mysterious Red Trails in the Sky Over Outer Banks
I think this is the military playing around

Quote:March 17, 2020 LUFOS Latest postsN. AmericaUFO videos https://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/202...h-comments

[Image: ufo-milky-way-1.png]
A new round of debate has emerged after a time-lapse video recorded over the Outer Banks appears to show that UFOs may have been frequenting the North Carolina’s barrier islands.
On February 18, photographer Wes Snyder posted a 2-minute video on YouTube, noting that it was made from a three-hour time-lapse of the Milky Way. The footage also shows Frisco’s famous Futuro home that resembles a flying saucer.
Snyder, an Outer Banks-based photographer, realized that he got more than he bargained after compiling the pictures into a video.
He said on YouTube that he seemed to have caught some mysterious unidentified red trails. He revealed that these strange things appeared for approximately 30 minutes during his 3-hour time-lapse.
Snyder has yet to get a good explanation or even a sound guess. The video was entirely created from photos taken on September 23. It took him months to compile into a video.
Snyder does not think those strange trails to be a plane as it moved in a chaotic pattern.
After getting thousands of views, the video was then featured on the syndicated TV show “Just This Minute,” wherein the show’s host Nick Calderone said that planes don’t fly like that.
Some commenters of the video speculated that it was the U.S. military conducting exercises. Others called it creepy, while a few said it was wickedly cool.

Video  link

source
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
Very interesting!  Nice catch!

No idea unless it's the Secret Space Program up there doing their thing.

Or ETs.   tinysurprised
It could be Elon Musk's ribbon of Starlink satellites.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
I believe most of them are satellites, although not Elon Musk's "light pollution Specials". They appear singly, whereas his constellation travels as a gang. A couple of the streaks appear to be airplanes. I'll also say tat his location is horrendously light polluted for astronomical camera work.

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(03-18-2020, 03:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I believe most of them are satellites, although not Elon Musk's "light pollution Specials". They appear singly, whereas his constellation travels as a gang. A couple of the streaks appear to be airplanes. I'll also say tat his location is horrendously light polluted for astronomical camera work.

It could be the aliens realising that the Earth is so contaminated with disease that they were doing one last
'bye-de-bye' across the heavens before buggering-off back to the Zeta Reticuli system.

It's a sad day for the Galactic Federation when they see the possibility that the people of this planet can
behave like Joe Biden. Whether it's nicknamed the 'Miley Cyrus' or 'Beer Disease' (Coorsvirus), we've lost
a lot of standing in the Galactic Fed and I -along with the ex-lead singer of Blink 182, will be feeling a little
crestfallen today.

Damn them Chinese bats.
tinysurprised
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]