Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Loses His Mind... Again
For some comedy relief, may I present Joe Biden.     tinylaughing 

Quote:And following another episode of pandering, Biden slipped back into dementia continued with his story about Corn Pop:
"After I took down Corn Pop and his fellow bad boys, Honeycomb, AppleJack, and that dimwit, Special K, Corn Pop and I developed a mutual respect for each other and we became good friends. In fact, I briefly dated his sister, Pop Tart, but that was before she got hooked on Sugar Smacks and began forging Chex and turning Trix.

So, after shooting pool late one night with his twin cousins, Corn Flake and Frosted Flake, Corn Pop and I walked downtown to grab sandwiches at Subway. It was about 2 a.m. and along the way, we ran into Jussie Smollet, who smelled of bleach and had a rope around his neck, but we didn't think anything of it. Then, out of nowhere, Cesar Sayoc's white van covered in Trump stickers, which strangely didn't have a scratch on it, pulled up and Nick Sandmann and his Covington Catholic crew, all wearing red MAGA caps, jumped out. They stared at us like we were a couple of Fruit Loops and looked like they were about to walk over and kick us in the Grape Nuts.

I tell you, I was never so scared in my life. It was like running into Count Chocula and Franken Berry in a dark alley. Corn Pop was so scared that he dropped a load of Cocoa Puffs in his pants.

I was about to whip out my cell phone and call for military backup since I had Captain Crunch and General Mills on speed-dial, but at that moment I said to myself, 'I'm a Biden, man, and I'm not going to be intimidated and bullied.' So I grabbed a drum from Nathan Phillips and walked over and beat it in Nick's face while chanting the war cry of Elizabeth Warren's tribe.

Man, that was something! I look back on that night and thank my Lucky Charms that I'm here today to tell you about it. No joke! Cerealously, that's the truth . . . on my name as a Biden."
Source unknown
Tsk, Mystic... that's far-too near the truth!
But I have to agree, Biden is a fruit-loop.
tinylaughing
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.