Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can i now vote for the Dems ?
I got this in my post about 2 weeks ago, just wondering if anyone else has got something like this. I know the Dems want to give the vote to non Americans but I think this is going toooooooo far  tinybiggrin

Quote:Democrats.com <info@votedem.org>
If you are having trouble viewing this message or would like to share it on a social network, you can view the message online.

[/url]
Democrats.com began in 2000 as the first online community of Democratic voters and activists dedicated to progressive change.
We're helping to lead the resistance against Donald Trump and his assaults on American values, sabotage of healthcare, corruption and giveaways to the rich.
We're working full-time to elect a progressive Democratic Senate that will stand up to Trump and fight for progressive values.
Will you help us defeat Mitch McConnell and Elect a Democratic Senate?
Yes
Maybe
No
Not Eligible to Vote

*By answering this survey, you are subscribing to our newsletter.
When you click 'Submit & Join', you will leave this page and see the results of this survey so far. 

If you are having trouble, click here.

We really appreciate your participation in this survey, as we launch our campaign to identify every Democratic voter we can and make sure they vote in November.
If you'd like to help us organize, please join our Facebook community.
Thanks for all you do!
Bob Fertik, President
Democrats.com is the oldest online community of progressive activists, with over 3 million supporters. We fight for jobs, justice, healthcare, education, the environment, and peace. We're supported by great progressive partners so we never ask for donations. Please join us at Democrats.com!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn

E-mail Updates
Yes, please periodically send me e-mail updates.*
[url=http://votedem.org/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=subscribe&gpiv=2100158533.14180609.666&gen=1]
*By subscribing to my
e-mail updates, you are authorizing me to send regular e-mail updates from
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
(03-14-2020, 09:40 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I got this in my post about 2 weeks ago, just wondering if anyone else has got something like this. I know the Dems want to give the vote to non Americans but I think this is going toooooooo far  tinybiggrin

No, no you may NOT vote for Democrats - but thanks for asking!

Quote:
Quote:We fight for jobs, justice, healthcare, education, the environment, and peace. We're supported by great progressive partners so we never ask for donations. Please join us at Democrats.com!

They "fight" for "peace"? What happened to the good old days,when Democrats used to try convincing me that "fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity you dumbass!" ? Yeah, that's what THEY told ME - yet here they are, coming around to seeing things my way!

And they really ought to change their name - they call themselves "Democrats.com", yet tell us right up front that they have "Progressive values". What they are trying to do here is entrench the association of Democrats with Communists, and blur the lines so no one can tell the difference any more, and thereby get all Democrats to vote Communist.

Not on my watch. they better hope their damned virus kills me off before they start campaigning in earnest for their Marxist-Leninist "values".

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
I decided to follow up on the post I got and this was the next. Seems that no matter what POTUS does about controlling the virus they will use it to destroy him

Quote:[Image: ei?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvotedem.org%2Fimages%2...%3A02.010Z]Do you believe Trump is focused on protecting our health or doing whatever he can to get re-elected?

Protecting our heath
[/url]
Re-elected

[url=http://votedem.org/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=clickthru&gpiv=2100158809.14179999.188&gen=1&mailing_linkid=12145]
When you click 'Submit & Join', you will leave this page and see the res

As the coronavirus pandemic slowly spreads across the country, Donald Trump can't stop attacking
Democrats and the news media.
Do you believe Trump is focused on protecting our health or doing whatever he can to get re-elected?
Protecting our heath
Re-elected

When you click 'Submit & Join', you will leave this page and see the results of this survey so far. 

[Image: ei?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvotedem.org%2F%2Fimage...%3A02.010Z]
We really appreciate your participation in this survey, as we launch our campaign to identify every Democratic voter we can and make sure they vote in November.
Thanks for all you do!
Bob Fertik, President

Democrats.com is the oldest online community of progressive activists, with over 3 million supporters. We fight for jobs, justice, healthcare, education, the environment, and peace. We're supported by great progressive partners so we never ask for donations. Please join us at Democrats.com!
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
(03-16-2020, 09:33 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I decided to follow up on the post I got and this was the next. Seems that no matter what POTUS does about controlling the virus they will use it to destroy him

Quote:[Image: ei?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvotedem.org%2Fimages%2...%3A02.010Z]Do you believe Trump is focused on protecting our health or doing whatever he can to get re-elected?

Protecting our heath
[/url]
Re-elected

[url=http://votedem.org/mail/util.cfm?mailaction=clickthru&gpiv=2100158809.14179999.188&gen=1&mailing_linkid=12145]
When you click 'Submit & Join', you will leave this page and see the res

As the coronavirus pandemic slowly spreads across the country, Donald Trump can't stop attacking
Democrats and the news media.
Do you believe Trump is focused on protecting our health or doing whatever he can to get re-elected?
Protecting our heath
Re-elected

[Image: ei?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvotedem.org%2F%2Fimage...%3A02.010Z]
Thanks for all you do!
Bob Fertik, President

I believe it can be seen by the most casual observer just WHO is really using this panic-demic for political gain, and it ain't Trump... this article only serves to strengthen that observation!

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

Update

Quote:
You are receiving these emails as a part of your involvement with Democrats.com.
You can sign up for fewer emails or unsubscribe at any time.

Donald Trump’s campaign and the RNC have already raised over $300 million this year alone, XXXXXXXXXX.
It’s going to take a powerful, grassroots movement to help our eventual Democratic nominee keep pace with Trump and the GOP.
I can tell you that at DNC HQ, we’re working tirelessly to build the organizing and data infrastructure it will take to lift our eventual 2020 nominee to victory. But we need to know you’re on board too.
If you’re ready to take down Donald Trump and the GOP this year, add your name now.

I know one thing for sure: Donald Trump and the GOP are taking this race seriously. Our eventual Democratic presidential nominee won’t stand a chance unless we start assembling the forceful team we’ll need to win while it’s still early.
Waiting until the general election to build the grassroots movement it will take to win would be like handing Trump another term on a silver platter. We cannot leave 2020 up to chance, which is why I’m asking:
Add your name now to send a powerful message to Donald Trump and the GOP that you’re ready for 2020.
Thanks for standing with Democrats,
Seema
Seema Nanda
Chief Executive Officer
Democratic National Committee
Yes, I guess money will do it.
tinyhuh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
This is the last update, im blocking all post from them. They block money that the people need but want the people to give them money

Quote:
xxxxxxxxx, I'm coming to you today, four days away from our first quarterly FEC deadline of 2020, with an important request: I'm asking you to be one of 174 supporters from San Juan Capistrano to contribute to the Democratic Party before Tuesday's deadline. I know that times are challenging, so I wouldn't ask if it weren't vitally important. Give me a moment to explain:
This crisis has made it clearer than ever: Our country is hurting due to Trump and Republicans’ lack of leadership. Trump has shown not just that he is unfit to lead this country, but that his incompetence has dangerous, deadly consequences.
The urgency of our work to give Democrats, including our eventual nominee for president, the resources they’ll need to win in November has reached a fever pitch. Simply put, we can't afford to fall short of this quarter's fundraising goal.
According to our records, you have yet to make a contribution to the DNC this year. Our fundraising has taken a hit during this crisis, so there's never been a more important time to make your first $7 donation to our party than ahead of this Tuesday's end-of-quarter deadline. Any amount you can give will make a big difference, especially right now.

Name
Supporter ID
2020 Donor Status
xxxxxxxxxxx
180b9fb350d
NOT YET

I've told you before that a contribution right now, while it's still early in the race, will go further than that same amount given in the days or weeks right before Election Day. That's now truer than ever. This will be the final fundraising quarter before we know who our presidential nominee will be, xxxxxxxxxx, so that early investment window is rapidly closing. We now only have a few months before the general election to secure the success of programs like:
  • Battleground Build-Up 2020. This expansion is a multi-million-dollar investment in 12 battleground states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, New Hampshire, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Wisconsin, and Virginia. This massive investment will roughly double the number of on-the-ground field organizers in these states and will be key to ensuring many clear paths to 270 are possible for our eventual presidential nominee.
  • Data and tech advancements. In so many cases, the DNC is the sole resource that down-ballot campaigns have to run data-driven campaigns. Supporting accurate, reliable Democratic data infrastructure will be key to winning nationwide this November -- and the work it'll take to provide every campaign with access to that data has to happen now.
  • Our voter protection department. Voter protection and education has never faced a more critical moment. There have been several updates to primary elections, and we must be able to inform Democrats on when, where, and how they can vote. Defending the integrity of our elections is a full-time job, which is why the DNC's voter protection team works around the clock to make sure every voter is able to cast their ballot free of unnecessary barriers. They're counting on your support today.

This is our very final push before the general election, xxxxxxxxxx, and we can't afford to make cuts to any of these efforts ahead of the most consequential election of our lifetimes. We can hit this month's goal if 174 supporters like you from San Juan Capistrano pitch in, so I am humbly asking you to be one of them if your financial situation allows it.
Can you make a $7 investment in the strong DNC it'll take to win the White House, the Senate, and key seats nationwide? Anything you can contribute will make a difference ahead of Tuesday's end-of-quarter deadline.
In unity,
Tom
Tom Perez
Chair
Democratic National Committee
Here is my message for Tom Perez...

[Image: s-l1000.jpg]
I get e-mails like that from Mark Warner all the time, and I never asked for them. So, I've taken to having them automatically routed to my spam folder. That way, with any luck, his dumb crap may eventually get placed on a spam list so that ALL of his e-mails for everyone automatically get routed to their spam folders!