Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Other POTUS Did,,,,,,
Quote:Trump donates $100G salary for coronavirus relief

That is my question, What other POTUS has Donated his Salary Back To The American People? The answer, NONE!
The Radical Left still Hates Him.
Quote:[/url][url=https://www.foxnews.com/category/person/donald-trump]President Trump has directed his quarterly salary be used by the Department of Health and Human Services in the effort to combat the coronavirus outbreak, the White House said Tuesday.

The quarterly salary, $100,000, will be donated to “confront, contain and combat” the disease, press secretary Stephanie Grisham tweeted Tuesday.
The president has pledged his quarterly salary away to various government agencies. Last quarter, he donated the $100,000 to fight the opioid crisis and before that, to Homeland Security, Transportation and Veterans Affairs.
[Image: ESNIO3EXkAI-bGv?format=jpg&name=small]
MAGA 2020

Now you have Has Been singer/actresses saying disturbing things.

Quote:Barbra Streisand on Why Trump Must Be Defeated in 2020 (Column)

Quote:Yes, Mr. Trump, let’s make America great again. But first, get one thing straight: America was great — before you were elected.

Every morning I wake up, holding my breath while I turn on my phone to see the latest news. I think to myself, “It can’t be worse than yesterday.” But when the news loads, I think, “Ohhhhh, yes, it is worse”… now he’s fired the director of national intelligence in an effort to suppress the truth about Russia interfering in our elections again. He’s purging the government of anyone with any expertise who doesn’t bow down before him.
Source of Ignorance

Why didn't you move to Canada in 2016? You can still move, I don't think a lot of us will miss you.  tinysure
Oh and I wanted to ask, How much of your Fortune did you give to help fight this Flu.  tinysure
You are a Worthless Leftist that does not have three brain cells to rub together.
It if wasn't for the MSM of Lies and Fake News, you would have nothing to complain about,,,, You Stupid Bitch!
Turn Off That Crap and Take Your NOSE For A Walk!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-03-2020, 11:46 PM)guohua Wrote: Why didn't you move to Canada in 2016? You can still move, I don't think a lot of us will miss you.  tinysure 
Oh and I wanted to ask, How much of your Fortune did you give to help fight this Flu.  tinysure
You are a Worthless Leftist that does not have three brain cells to rub together.
It if wasn't for the MSM of Lies and Fake News, you would have nothing to complain about,,,, You Stupid Bitch!

Why don't they move to a country that isn't defined as a first-world nation...? They'd get more for your
money and they'd be supporting lower economies.

Oh I forgot, they're full of sh*t and just wish to constantly virtue-signal how nice they are.

And yes, her nose is large.
minusculerolleyes
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-04-2020, 05:58 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 11:46 PM)guohua Wrote: Why didn't you move to Canada in 2016? You can still move, I don't think a lot of us will miss you.  tinysure 

Why don't they move to a country that isn't defined as a first-world nation...? They'd get more for your
money and they'd be supporting lower economies.

Oh I forgot, they're full of sh*t and just wish to constantly virtue-signal how nice they are.

And yes, her nose is large.
minusculerolleyes

Unfortunately, with a Face like this,,,,,,[Image: Babra-Getty.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
What country would want to claim THAT?  minusculepuke
The only reason the Left hates Trump is because they have been brainwashed to hate him by their representatives and the media.
I've seen some people with You Tube channels go out to interview random people on the street or at universities.

We'll call the guy doing the interview Mike.

Mike: May I ask you some questions about what you think about Donald Trump?

Idiot: Sure!

Mike: Do you think he's doing a good job as POTUS?

Idiot: NO!  I hate him!

Mike: Why do you hate him?

Idiot: (Staring around, looking up at sky, searching for a reason)  There are just sooooo many reasons.

Mike: Name one.

Idiot: I don't know, so many.

Mike: Just one; name just one of the "so many".

Idiot: Looks lost and walks away.

Mike walks to another person to ask the same questions. Gets same response.
(03-04-2020, 06:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The only reason the Left hates Trump is because they have been brainwashed to hate him by their representatives and the media.
I've seen some people with You Tube channels go out to interview random people on the street or at universities...
If they only knew -or maybe they do and it's the norm now, that due to Trump not being part
of the establishment, what they're experiencing is the real world struggling to get real again.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The Art of Trump.