Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wait A Damned Minute!!! 1990's Simpsons Episodes Reflect 2020 Reallity!
Shocked 
Explanation: ... WTFH? ...

Donald Trump, Kobe Bryant’s Death and now Coronavirus? 1993 Simpsons Episode Predicted Coronavirus

[Image: 49c.jpg]

Personal Disclosure: Looks like we got some Time Travel to unravel ...

Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
It's almost has if the news is manufactured... even made-up!!

By the way, my sister-in-law has lived in France for over forty years and regularly communicates
with my wife. As of typing this, she's never heard of Greta Thunberg and was surprised to hear
we hadn't heard of France's first corona-virus death in the mainstream media.

Considering that France is a favourite of the Leftist-controlled BBC, it is surprising. But then again,
it's negative news and they don't like that! Also, the narrative of staying indoors and embracing the
'self-isolating' advice from the British Government doesn't work well when there are people rioting
around Paris and causing fires!

You can't have large groups of people setting ablaze a train station if you're trying to frighten them
to stay at home... that might be a 'conflict of continuity'!
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
For a long time now the government we have in Finland has been suspected of ordering the police not to report the violence of "refugees" to the news papers, and the police have always found a way to do it anyway. Its strange but since the opposition party who they call "right wing" is now the biggest party( but kept out of power) all reports of rape and violence committed by the "refugees" has gone from the news. It seems our government is trying to cover everything up