Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just in from The Drudge Report
Quote:EXCLUSIVE: BLOOMBERG CONSIDERS HILLARY RUNNING MATE
[Image: EQ05hHMVUAU0EIW?format=jpg&name=small]
Makes you want to,,,,, minusculepuke
Democrats will do anything to defeat President Trump and keep the Corrupt in Power.

Quote:Sources close to Bloomberg campaign tell DRUDGE REPORT that candidate is considering Hillary Clinton as running mate, after their polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be formidable force... MORE

DRUDGE has learned that Bloomberg himself would go as far as to change his official residence from New York to homes he owns in Colorado or Florida, since the electoral college makes it hard for a POTUS and VPOTUS from the same state... Developing..
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Wink 
Well, that's one way of dooming your campaign... unless there's some shenanigans?!
tinywondering minusculeclap minusculewtf
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Two things could be going on here... 

1. Bloomberg has a death wish. We know if he wins Killary will have him suicided so she can take the reins as POTUS. She thinks it's her destiny.

2. Killary is getting involved to protect herself from indictment, just like Biden did. She'll scream they are coming after her because she is running for a high office.

Too bad, it won't work. This investigation was started months and months ago on her, as records will show.
Biden's investigation was also started before he announced his run for POTUS, but most people don't realize that.

The demoRats have never been more desperate to find someone who can beat Trump. 

They best keep on looking; they still haven't found anyone.
(02-15-2020, 06:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Two things could be going on here... 

1. Bloomberg has a death wish. We know if he wins Killary will have him suicided so she can take the reins as POTUS. She thinks it's her destiny.

2. Killary is getting involved to protect herself from indictment, just like Biden did. She'll scream they are coming after her because she is running for a high office.

Too bad, it won't work. This investigation was started months and months ago on her, as records will show.
Biden's investigation was also started before he announced his run for POTUS, but most people don't realize that.

The demoRats have never been more desperate to find someone who can beat Trump. 

They best keep on looking; they still haven't found anyone.

Number two makes a lot of sense.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Update:
If you've just eaten or have a Weak Stomach,, Close your eyes and scroll down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NOW!
[Image: bloomberg-clinton.jpg?quality=90&strip=a...410&crop=1] minusculepuke
Quote:He’s with her?

Mike Bloomberg could team up with Hillary Clinton to try to take down President Trump in November — by making her his running mate.
Bloomberg’s internal polling found the combo “would be a formidable force,” sources close to the campaign told the Drudge Report Saturday.
Bloomberg’s communications director did not deny the rumored matchmaking effort.
Yup,,,, We all see another Epstein-Suicide Coming,,,,,, 
Quote:But minutes after Drudge broke the news, Bloomberg himself posted a coy message about working with female colleagues.

“I would not be where I am today without the talented women around me,” he tweeted. “I’ve depended on their leadership, their advice and their contributions.”
Source

I guess, he has No Plans to Complete his Four Years if he Won, I give him 3 months, JFK had more time before LBJ had him killed so he could be POTUS, something HE (LBJ) always wanted.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]