Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The UK Bigfoot.
With Impeachment claims, Russia-Collusion, Australian wild-fires and Brexit out of the way, the mainstream media
have been genuinely struggling to come-up with stories that can attract viewership. The Coronavirus outbreak can
only fill so many columns and also -since it's Friday, maybe a trip down the weirder-side of life could be in order?

Full Disclosure: I made the banner for this lady's YouTube site!

Quote:Bigfoot 'roaming the UK' with cluster of sightings from Kent up to Highlands.

EXCLUSIVE:
It's not just North America where Bigfoot runs free says researcher Deborah Hatswell who has shared a terrifying map
of sightings from rural Cornwall to busy A15.

'Elusive Bigfoots have been reported roaming woodland and roadsides all over the UK. Britain has often been dismissed
as being too small for secretive creatures like the Yeti and Sasquatch in comparison to the Himalayas and North America.

But British Bigfoot Researcher Deborah Hatswell has painstakingly compiled decades of sightings from Cornwall to the
Highlands into one terrifying map. Deborah Hatswell, 52, said:
“Over the years as I have collected and saved the reports made by other people worldwide, I not only saved them, I plotted
them on a map.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7160]
The map of strange sightings and investigator Debbie Hatswell.

“In doing so, I began to realise that not only were people having experiences with the UFO and Paranormal phenomena,
now people seem to accept it and there is a core group of people like me who have seen something unexplainable, that
you can not give a name too.”

Debbie from Worsley, Greater Manchester prides herself as creating a safe space for members of the public to report their
unusual sightings to. She added: “Where do you go to report seeing something 7ft tall, completely covered in hair that looks
like the ‘Bigfoot Creature’ reported in North America, Canada and Russia?

“I have collected these reports in Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England and many European Countries including Sweden, France,
Germany, Holland and the Baltic States. “My witnesses range from army personnel, police officers, game wardens, wild campers
and hundreds of people out walking the dog or taking a leisurely hike.

“Reputable people who risk their reputation to make the report, the fear and not understanding can sometimes outweigh the risk
of being known.” It is not just the so-called Bigfoot which Debbie has mapped however, reports have flooded in claiming to have
witnessed the most bizarre creatures imaginable.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7161]
Unusual reports and findings all add-up to something going on in the UK.

“I have taken reports of 8ft Hairy Ape like Creatures like the one I witnessed, and I have also taken reports Upright Wolves,
commonly known as ‘Dogmen’ Troglodytes, Reptilians, Pig Faced Creatures and Humanoid Figures with wings.
“If you can name it, I will no doubt have a report of it in my files somewhere.

“There are clusters in areas like Cannock Chase, the Medway, Thetford Forest and Co Durham and the Highlands where the reports
are all together in one area, stretching back decades, and there are lone reports in some areas.”

Debbie tries to allow people to open to her without any interruption to get the most accurate report possible.
She also has her own way of taking doubtful claims with a pinch of salt. Debbie added: “I always ask the person reporting to write
out or record the event before I share anything with them, I want to hear the experience in their words with their descriptions
uninfluenced by me.

“I do have fake reports that come in and I do have tools set in place to weed out the hoaxers, and there are certain things I can ask
which will clue me into how honest the person making the report is and honestly the fear is not there in the false witness, genuine
witnesses have the same questions, the same need for an answer, that shines through in many of them.

“I don't want to give too much away or I would be revealing my ‘tricks of the trade’ when it comes to taking reports.”

Reports as told to Debbie...

St Mawgan, Cornwall.
Spotter: “I waited on the edge of the forest and I could hear rustling in the bushes.
“I looked but I couldn't see anything and then I guess my eyes adjusted and began
to focus because I saw a face.

“This face was looking back at me and there were clicks and whistles everywhere.
I dunno why I still wasn’t sure what it was. “I walked forward to try to have a better view.
"Then it stood up. I don’t know why but I just felt it was not fully grown. It was a male about
6 foot 5 inches tall.

“It was kind of copper colour and it looked right at me. It was gone in a shot as I heard my
old boss’s Land Rover returning to collect me."

Smitham Hill, Somerset.
Spotter: “I was on a walk where the hunters normally were when I heard a snap of a twig.
“I thought nothing of it and continued on. Soon my dogs got agitated and ran off home
and then I became aware of a foul smell.

“I was aware of a soft breathing sound and began to run, but I tripped after about ten feet.
“I decided to turn around and meet my pursuer only to see a large (about seven foot) dark
brown, hairy, ape like man.

“For about 20 seconds it just stood (about 10 feet away) staring at me, laying on the ground,
and occasionally tilting its head as if to find out what I was. Then it moved off into the forest.”

Astbury, Staffordshire.
Spotter: “I was walking on top of a hill near a golf course and I spotted a dark hairy figure move
across the side of the hill, it moved through the long grass on the hill side and disappeared quickly.

“It wasn't a cat or a dog or a badger. It happened during afternoon. It was a warm sunny day.
There was no on else around. “I heard strange grunt sounds coming from trees and bushes
near by. I walked away and haven't been to the area since.

“It was like a ninja moving through long grass.
“It wasn't very big, it seems to be crouching down as it moved, it looked bout size of a human,
its fur was black, it moved very fluently. I thought it was a monkey.”

A15, Hibaldstow, Lincolnshire.
Spotter: “It was between 1.30pm and 2pm myself and my partner were travelling on the A15
heading towards Lincoln.
“There's a lay-by on the road which is roughly a mile or so from the Hibaldstow turn off.

“And as we were driving we saw an upright moving figure as we were moving along the road.
We saw him about 20 foot past the lay-by.
“He was upright on two legs, all black in colour and heading away from the road, he was moving
through the reed grasses and on into the bushes where we lost sight of him.

“I realise it was broad daylight and there was other traffic on the road, so this should not have
happened. “As for a description he was around eight to nine ft feet tall, and a dead black colour
all over.”

Helmsley, Yorkshire.
Spotter: “I went for a walk outside my motorhome and can only describe what was blood curdling
howls exactly as you would imagine from a movie. “I heard them to the side of me so decided to
walk back to my van then the howls were in front of me so yes I started to do a fast walk.

“Then I saw the shape of something shaggy on two legs, it was behind my motorhome stood up.
“It was about six foot tall, shaggy with glowing red eyes and stood on two legs, it was not a dog
- far too big.”

Beckermet, Cumbria.
Spotter: “Looking through the trees I noticed a large creature covered in a sort of ginger brown hair
that seemed to be drinking from a pond about 150 meters into the woods.

“As the lighting was getting bad I was straining to make out what it was, but as I stopped and stared,
it appeared to notice me. “At this point it reared up onto its hind legs and made off slowly further into
the woods walking on two legs.
“I would estimate its height when upright to be around six feet six inches.

“This was not a human man as it was naked except for its covering of hair which was everywhere.
“Also it was not a deer as it made off on its hind legs walking upright like a man.”

Champany, West Lothian.
Spotter: “All in a split second I managed to register a large glowing figure, in a classical running posture,
moving extremely fast, possibly between 50-70mph.

“The figure which presented as a negative would in photography, ran in an arc along a small clearing in
a wood. “It was well over six feet in height and appeared to have a substantial bulk.

“As it ran in the opposite direction from the vehicle it had its head turned back towards us and appeared
to be scowling. “Its demeanour indicated that we had annoyed or disturbed it in some way. Its features
were basically dark patches but appeared to be representative of facial characteristics, how else could
it scowl?”

Kinder, Derbyshire.
Spotter: “We were camping in the valley below Kinder. We had settled in a hollow within the tree-line of
the smaller wood below Kinder Downfall & the Mermaids pool.
“It was first light when my friends girlfriend and I were woken at the same time.

“We both had heard movement above us on the edge of the dell, both of us saw what appeared to be jet
black Figures moving back from the edge and away into the wood.
“There was three or four of them. I was certain I saw three figures, and the girlfriend said she had seen four.
We both woke my friend up, packed camp up and went back down.”

Cannock, Staffordshire.
Spotter: “About 200 yards away from me as I was looking down the hill I saw a white figure on all fours,
it looked like it was sniffing the ground, as a dog would on a lamp post.

“First I thought it's just the warden. He's found the camping stuff and is looking for us with his Dog. “But the
sound it was making sounded more like a pig sniffing. “I watched it for about 30 seconds trying to determine
what it could be? Then it stopped dead, frozen I didn't move and it didn't move.

“I knew it now knew I was there. I froze, took hold of my machete and waited. “Then this thing stood up on it's
back legs, it was massive.

“I’m 6'3 this thing was at least 7ft tall and it ran at me at speed up the hill, like a person would run. “Squalling
like a banshee you would hear on a horror film crossed with a pig, I ran like a b**ch got in my car and drove
off without looking back.”...'
The Daily Star:

What makes me frown at how serious this subject is taken, is when you look at The Daily Star's  'Related Articles found at the bottom
of the page!

RELATED ARTICLES
'Bigfoot ruined my life' Woman convinced Yeti beasts stalk UK after encounter
Evil husband seals wife's vagina with glue after she cheated on him with 4 men
'Apocalyptic' flames seen at UK chemical plant terrifying residents.

How is gluing a woman's privates and a chemical plant fire 'related' to this article?!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-14-2020, 11:06 AM)BIAD Wrote: The Daily Star:

What makes me frown at how serious this subject is taken, is when you look at The Daily Star's  'Related Articles found at the bottom
of the page!

RELATED ARTICLES
'Bigfoot ruined my life' Woman convinced Yeti beasts stalk UK after encounter
Evil husband seals wife's vagina with glue after she cheated on him with 4 men
'Apocalyptic' flames seen at UK chemical plant terrifying residents.

How is gluing a woman's privates and a chemical plant fire 'related' to this article?!!!

Hot Stuff?

tinylaughing
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(02-14-2020, 01:50 PM)gordi Wrote: Hot Stuff?

tinylaughing

Yes... this is the 'living-on-the-edge' type of Journalism!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I was bored skimming over Twitter and seeing the same tweets by different people. Thanks for breaking the monotony.

Interesting stories. minusculethumbsup
Bigfoot sightings, they are just seen Everywhere.

Makes you wonder if these creatures are actually Interdimensional or Just Damn Elusive!.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]