Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump's State Of The Union Speech.
Tired of winning yet?!!

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I watched it last night. It was a great speech. A lot of people, myself included, said it was the best SOTU speech they ever heard. 
Too bad for Nancy, she had to show the hate on the Dems side by ripping up that great speech.  I have a feeling they lost a bunch more voters last night.
(02-05-2020, 04:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Too bad for Nancy, she had to show the hate on the Dems side by ripping up that great speech.
I have a feeling they lost a bunch more voters last night.

I agree, she allowed herself to be broadcast as spoilt child and displayed a perception that all the people
mentioned in the speech and those who've benefited from Trump's administration mean nothing to her.
tinywondering

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7117]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA smallawesome

4 MORE YEARS, 4 MORE YEARS, 4 MORE YEARS  minusculethumbsup2

Pelosi is a BITCH, Pelosi is a BITCH, Pelosi is a BITCH  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
As I stated above, last night cost the DemocRats many more of their voter base.

Quote:RAM (Richard Armande Mills)
@RAMRANTS

“Our Democrat Party has been stolen by communists...”
“I am literally disgusted with Pelosi...”
“There are groups like us. Minorities that support Trump...”

C-SPAN is lit.
Dem callers are turning on their own party in droves after Pelosi’s embarrassing display at the #SOTU
[Image: SOTU_2020.png]
[/url]

Source: Twitter

And this is the type of action the DemoRats applaud!  Lord help them!

[Image: GettyImages-1204095054-640x480.jpg]
Drew Angerer/Getty Images

Quote:House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) received a standing ovation from House Democrats on Wednesday morning for ripping up President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address.

The speech was great and those who he mentioned and acknowledged added a special touch IMO.. 

I hope the Dems are swept out of office in the coming election and those who committed the crimes of lying and false accusations end up in court in big trouble.
You've gotta love the optics...! Pelosi is such a douche-bag.
tinylaughing

I get it now, wow... what a fool I've been. #Not All Negro Girls. -Vote Democrat 2020.
tinywhat

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7121]

And for Romney...? Just another weak person living in his ivory tower and pretending that
the electorate didn't see through him.

Quote:Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr
Mitt Romney is forever bitter that he will never be POTUS.
He was too weak to beat the Democrats then so he’s joining them now. 
He’s now officially a member of the resistance & should be expelled
from the @GOP.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-05-2020, 03:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: Tired of winning yet?!!

Nope! I never get tired of winning, nor do I ever get tired of watching Snowflakes curl up in a fetal position in their safe-corners and silently scream...

For me, the highlight of the evening was watching Pelosi. Watching what she did, when she stood and applauded (and when she didn't), watching her facial expressions as she was being pounded further and further into the ground like a tent peg, watching her silently mouth non-responses to Trump pointing out what he has gotten done while the Democrats have gotten jack-shit done in that same time, watching her reactions to his promise to get even more done that will surely make her knickers roll up like a window shade with a busted spring...

... it was just funny as hell to me.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-06-2020, 11:11 AM)BIAD Wrote: And for Romney...? Just another weak person living in his ivory tower and pretending that

@DonaldJTrumpJr
from the @GOP.

Romney is like McCain - both are just Democrats in Republican clothing, RINOs, Necon infiltrators into the Republican party. They are a large part of the reason we had 8 years of Obama - both presented the weakest campaigns I ever witnessed. Neither of them were anything that any self-respecting Republican would vote for, so when they were the choices, the Republicans just stayed home instead of wasting their time at the voting polls. 

If one is going to call himself a Republican or Conservative, he should at least exhibit a Republican or Conservative policy somewhere in his life - neither of those two ever have.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-06-2020, 11:11 AM)BIAD Wrote: And for Romney...? Just another weak person living in his ivory tower and pretending that

@DonaldJTrumpJr
from the @GOP.

Some people are thinking the reason Romney voted to impeach Trump is because he knows they are going to be coming after him in all this Ukraine corruption, and he's right there in it too.
He can claim Trump is coming after him as revenge for voting against him in the trial that way.  Not that it matters, he'll still go down the drain with the rest of them, and he can kiss any future political jobs good bye.