Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mandela Effect,,, or Not?
I used to think the ME was purely people misremembering things, but I have to admit that Dolly's braces, C3Po's leg and the Lindburgh baby have me stumped.

Hubby and I both remember the braces and how hilarious that scene was. Without the braces it falls completely flat and doesn't really make much sense.

C3PO's leg is a very strange one, as I saw Star Wars in the cinema back in 1977 and that silver leg would have stuck out like a black cat in a snow drift. Plus I'm very OCD with stuff like that and would have noticed it right away. Hubby always uses this example when discussing ME with non believers, suffice to say several minds have been blown.

The Lindbergh baby freaked me right out as I'm a history nerd and I read the story maybe six months to a year before it changed.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(12-22-2020, 06:00 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: ....4. James Bond movie. Moonraker. There was this cute blonde woman with dental braces...

She did wear braces, except the internet will tell you're wrong. This is the true effect of the Mandel Effect.
One could offer that due to her metal-like teeth, this was the affinity she and Jaws found together and
would make a good connection for the movie's continuity. But for many viewers just to imagine such a
plot-twist... well, it is strange that it's now denied!

But make no mistake, the people who deny Blanche Ravalec's character wore dental straighteners are
correct too...! because the effect is that several -or at least two, timelines have converged and depending
on which timeline you've been on, that is your 'truth'.

It may seem worrying at first, but the people who have an opposite stance to your own are the same
people, it's the distortion in time that is unnerving and makes you question your own reality.

Somewhere, the actress' character is wearing them in the Bond movie for all to see and there are people
who are certain that the first time they saw the film, she wasn't!!

(Same goes for the Queen-song)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Bump, Bump, Bump,,,,,Mr. G here.
Yes, I believe in a Parallel Universe and we are all Fucked because of it.
 I would like to return to MY Universe and what about you.  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua" Hi, Mr. G!

Yeah, parallel universes are most likely real and evidence keeps piling up all the time to support that theory.

Mandela effect almost messed up my head. But the phenomenon just stopped for me, i think 2 or 3 years ago or so... I was about to lose it! My mind! Which was not too strong to begin with.

Not sure, but i think it had something to do with CERN. Humans should not mess around with stuff like that, and we don't even need stuff like that.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(02-03-2020, 01:13 AM)guohua Wrote: Here is something for you to think over.
Quote:44 Mandela Effect Examples That Might Just Be False Memories, But Could Also Be Something Otherworldly

Maybe it’s parallel universes or time travel, maybe it’s just bad memory — either way, it’s fascinating.
Quote:1. Despite people remembering a cornucopia being in the Fruit of the Loom logo, it's actually just a bunch of fruit. No cornucopia.

[img=710x0]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2020-01/29/19/asset/a0540315c266/sub-buzz-827-1580327777-1.jpg?downsize=700%3A%2A&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto&downsize=360:*[/img]
And there is more..... Source

man i'm such a pack rat, i need to clean out my drawers.  mediumbiggrin  didn't see this until today,these are from at least 35 yrs ago when i was a young man and lean and mean and lost a lot of excess fat while in the Corps.

any way the logo for FOL did have the name on it i have a old package and a couple of pair of drawers to prove it.
[Image: ry60d0be88.PNG]

and these are from about 20years ago

[Image: mc60d0c78f.PNG]

and a current tag less pair, can't see it real well. their only about 5 yrs old.

[Image: iy60d0c7b7.PNG]

i've also got a pair of white briefs that show up really well, but their so dingy and yellow i didn't want you guys to think i was a nasty sob.

never mind i just proved your point i miss read it. man it's gonna be one of those days. just made a ass of myself and gave away that i a hoarder. tinyok
[Image: TWBB.png]

on We Are The Champions, of the world was not in the last verse. it was in the one before it.
still have the album one of a few my ex's didn't get, just played it. scratches and all.

this from Queen on their release of the 40th anniversary

Quote:The recordings also reveal that We Are The Champions, known for its unresolved cliff-hanger ending, was originally intended to fade-out. Freddie ends the take saying "That was a lovely feel…that’s exactly how it should be”.

Link: Queen News Of The World 40th Anniversary Edition

and here is a video of the single released in 77, i know it doesn't really prove anything but it's a good job if it's a fake.

[Image: TWBB.png]