Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate
Excuse Me, But, Is there a Factory here that builds these vehicles?
If not, Why are U N Tactical Vehicles Doing On American Soil?
Quote:What were United Nations vehicles doing in Virginia on Friday?
That’s what motorists were left to wonder when they saw UN tactical vehicles — with bulletproof glass — on a flatbed truck and rolling down Interstate 81.
Jeff Stern posted several photos of Facebook and added the description, “Can’t begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington, VA. Interesting times ahead!”
[Image: UN-vehicle-2.jpg]
[Image: UN-vehicle-1.jpg]
[Image: UN-vehicle-3-768x576.jpg]
Quote:“Tactical Vehicles, with bullet proof glass? What ever could those be for, and why are UN vehicles here, in THIS country?!” Fernando Johnson questioned, while Vincent Sammons noted, “They are sealed against gas too.”
Link

OK now who here remembers Obamas Speech about fighting Extremism here in America, I don't think he was Talking About Radical Muslim Extremist!
I believe it was in 2015,,,,,, Yes!

Quote:On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that “violent extremism” is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists. So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the pro-Islamic post-American President Obama, use a “global police force” to crush counter-jihad forces?
After all, with Obama knowingly aiding al-Qaeda forces in Syria, how likely is it that he will use his “global police force” against actual Islamic jihadists? I suspect that instead, this global police force will be used to impose the blasphemy laws under the sharia (Islamic law), and to silence all criticism of Islam for the President who proclaimed that “the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”
What is a global police force doing in our cities? This is exactly the abdication of American sovereignty that I warned about in my book, The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration’s War on America. The Obama Department of Justice made it clear that it was exactly that when it distributed a press release last week announcing the “Launch of Strong Cities Network to Strengthen Community Resilience Against Violent Extremism.” In that press release, the DoJ complained that “while many cities and local authorities are developing innovative responses to address this challenge, no systematic efforts are in place to share experiences, pool resources and build a community of cities to inspire local action on a global scale.”
 Read the rest of the article here: Linky
This is Scary!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
OMG!!!   tinywhat 

DRAKE!  DRAKE, CAN YOU HEAR ME?  IT'S TIME!!!!! 

I'm too old to physically fight, but I do my part by spreading the word. 
For those seeing this, and are physically able, PLEASE stand up for us before it's too late! 

We are stronger than them... we can take then down!!!
I do not believe anything will occur anytime soon.

Having said that, I do believe that the pieces are being put into place for sometime in the near future, due to civil unrest, not  so much "terrorism" .

Kinda like a game of Chess, one must  strategically put the pieces into play.
Which overtime, could take years, but played out it will be regardless of who is in office.

Which is probably why the 'Establishment' in both parties do not want Trump to win.
He is not a D.C. player and Hillary is.
Even the Rep act like they rather her than Trump in office, now I wonder why that is?
It's all part of the 'plan'

And Trump is the ultimate Party Crasher !!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Interstate 81 runs just east of here.

Virginia is chock full of military bases. Norfolk Naval Base, Langley AFB, Yorktown NWS, Fort Eustis, Little Creek Amphibious... and that's just the ones around the mouth of the James River. Quantico. Fort AP Hill... the list goes on and on. Depending on turns they made after Lexington (assuming they're going southbound), they could be hauling them to Bragg in NC, or any one of the dozens of bases in that state.

Since the US provides the lion's share of support for the UN, it's not surprising that we provide a lot of troops and equipment to them, too. This is likely just more of that - my guess is there's another "peacekeeping mission" in the near future for our boys, and I'll bet dollars against donuts that it's somewhere around Syria.

Not gonna worry about these until I see them rolling down the street WITHOUT the transport trucks.

BTW, the OIC is no more a UN body than ANZUS is - most of the members are UN, but that doesn't make other organizations those members may belong to UN as well. That's like saying the bowling team is AFL-CIO because a couple of the guys on it are in unions.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I wonder if this Craig's List ad for Crisis Actors has anything to do with these vehicles being brought in?  Another False Flag being set up? minusculethinking 

[Image: 35ba957a0f692158b7d0ef6f528aabb693fbcf6e_1_690x308.PNG]
(06-27-2016, 01:24 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Excuse Me, But, Is there a Factory here that builds these vehicles?

If not, Why are U N Tactical Vehicles Doing On American Soil?

There is BAE Systems in Arlington. I happened upon them researching another batch of military vehicles seen coming through the Virginia area. 

http://www.baesystems.com/en-us/our-company