Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Floridian Bounty Hunter.
It'll be interesting to see how this one pans out.
With Iran saying they unintentionally shot down the Boeing 737-800 with the loss of 176 lives and a eulogist at the
funeral of high-ranking Iranian official and legitimate terrorist Qassem Soleimani requesting the masses to crowd
-fund a bounty to put on President Trump, one has to wonder if this chap was just trying to get ahead of the curve.

Quote:Iranian national 'armed with a machete, ax and knives and carrying $22,000 in cash' is arrested on
a bridge just four miles from Mar-a-Lago - days after Tehran put an $80m bounty on Trump's head.

*Masoud Yareioeill Zoleh, an Iranian national, was arrested on Friday on the Flagler Memorial Bridge
*Cops say he had a machete, pick-ax, knives and $22,000 in US currency
*Bomb squads searched a car belonging to the man at nearby airport
*The FBI has been notified and federal authorities are assisting the investigation 
*Zoleh has been given a notice to appear in court

'An Iranian national armed with knives has been detained by police in Palm Beach, Florida, and police
bomb squads searched his car at the nearby airport. The suspect, Masoud Yareioeill Zoleh, was identified
by his passport while being taken into custody on Flagler Memorial Bridge on Friday morning.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6969]
(Top Left) Masoud Yareioeill Zoleh, an Iranian national, was arrested on Friday with $22,000 in U.S. currency,
a machete and a pick ax and several knives in his possession just four miles from Trump's Mar-a-Lago club.
(Top Right) Zoleh's (left) intentions have not yet been disclosed, but the investigation is ongoing and he has
been given a notice to appear in court.
(Bottom Left) Flagler Memorial Bridge.
(Bottom Right) Mar-a-Lago club.

He had in his possession $22,000 in U.S. currency, a machete and a pick ax, in addition to the knives,
the Palm Beach Daily News reported. Zoleh was arrested by three Palm Beach Police officers and two
plainclothes officers who were reportedly from a different department.

An investigation is open, and local police are cooperating with federal authorities.
Public Information Officer Michael Ogrodnick revealed that authorities received a call about Zoleh and
dispatched to the scene. Details regarding what the call entailed were not given. 
Zoleh has been given a notice to appear in court, according to the Palm Beach Post.  

The Palm Beach police department did not immediately respond to a request for comment from DailyMail.com.
Police said that the man did not appear to have a fixed or known address. 

There were also reports of police activity at Palm Beach International Airport, where sources say a bomb unit
was called in to check the Iranian man's car at the airport's short term parking lot. 
An 'all clear' was given at the airport on Friday afternoon and operations have returned to normal. 
It comes days after Iranian officials offered an $80 million bounty for the murder of President Donald Trump.

The Flagler Memorial Bridge is about four miles from Trump's Mar-a-Lago club, but the president is currently
at the White House in Washington DC. Trump recently spent the holidays at Mar-a-Lago, and it is possible
that he may return as soon as next weekend.

The FAA issued flight restrictions over Palm Beach airspace effective January 17 to 19, a typical indication
that a presidential visit may be scheduled...'
Daily Mail:

Is it normal for homeless dudes in Florida to carry around such an amount of cash?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well, that certainly was an... eclectic... collection of possessions! Maybe he's a bargain-basement assassin? Couldn't afford a decent sniper rifle?

Some homeless folks in America have piles of cash - I recall one in San Diego in the early 80's who died, and was discovered to have over $300,000 in cash in his cardboard shack that he lived in at the dump - I believe it was a thrown away refrigerator box made out of cardboard that he called both "home" and "bank vault".

Some of the panhandlers at highway off-ramps in Greensboro, NC were pulling down six figures a year just standing there holding a pitiful sign about how bad their woes were. It got so bad that the city started issuing panhandling licenses to try to curtail it.

But THIS guy had a car, parked in short-term parking at an airport, so he seems to have had some sort of plan, the what of which I cannot even begin to fathom. The average panhandler in the US doesn't go to work bristling with knives and machetes. that sort of sight tends to be off-putting to the donors!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-11-2020, 10:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Well, that certainly was an... eclectic... collection of possessions! Maybe he's a bargain-basement assassin? Couldn't afford a decent sniper rifle?

Some homeless folks in America have piles of cash - I recall one in San Diego in the early 80's who died, and was discovered to have over $300,000 in cash in his cardboard shack that he lived in at the dump - I believe it was a thrown away refrigerator box made out of cardboard that he called both "home" and "bank vault".

Some of the panhandlers at highway off-ramps in Greensboro, NC were pulling down six figures a year just standing there holding a pitiful sign about how bad their woes were. It got so bad that the city started issuing panhandling licenses to try to curtail it.

But THIS guy had a car, parked in short-term parking at an airport, so he seems to have had some sort of plan, the what of which I cannot even begin to fathom. The average panhandler in the US doesn't go to work bristling with knives and machetes. that sort of sight tends to be off-putting to the donors!

'Industrious' -I believe is the word used! It could be that he's just starting out on his assassin-career and the grounding
of being caught straight away by authorities will benefit the homeless chap.

Maybe he's simply an out-of-work circus-performer and since his female assistant -the gal on the revolving wheel, isn't
allowed out of the makeshift den in the underpass, his throwing equipment are being seen in a wrong light.

This may explain why he's been 'given notice to appear in court' -which indicates he may not be locked-up.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Question, if the people of Iran to crowd fund the 80m, and DT is not killed, who gets to keep the money ?
There were some pictures posted on Twitter showing someone in FL near the resort pointing to it and saying, "He's there playing golf".  They were telling the would-be assassins where to find him (POTUS).
Later, I saw where the Secret Service had been notified and are investigating the author of the post.

The Deep State rats are extremely dangerous right now because if they don't find some way to get rid of Trump, they know they will be swirling down the drain soon.

I pray for his safety everyday. I hope everyone is.
(01-11-2020, 04:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: There were some pictures posted on Twitter showing someone in FL near the resort pointing to it and saying, "He's there playing golf".  They were telling the would-be assassins where to find him (POTUS).
Later, I saw where the Secret Service had been notified and are investigating the author of the post.

The Deep State rats are extremely dangerous right now because if they don't find some way to get rid of Trump, they know they will be swirling down the drain soon.

I pray for his safety everyday. I hope everyone is.

The Secret Service are very, VERY good at their jobs. Any successful attempt will necessarily come out of the Deep State, as they are the only people on Earth with the resources to potentially overcome the Secret Service.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’