Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zimbabwe UFO Contactee Speaks Publicly
She looks terrified, apparently nervous about public speaking, but that's not important;  her message is what's important.

I have no doubt that what she described as her experience as a child actually happened. I guess I can say that because of my own experience being like what she describes at the 4:18 mark.
She says it was like the children were in a bubble that was frozen in time...  exactly what I experienced; the people around me became like statues, not moving a muscle during my up-close sighting.  I don't remember receiving any messages, but they could have done a mind wipe on me because I did lose 20 minutes of time.  One of my most mind-boggling experiences!  But then, they have technology that we can't even begin to wrap our mind's around.

I applaud her for having the courage to come forward.   minusculeclap I know many people at the time probably thought all the children's stories were just a child's imagination at play, and the people involved were just looking for their 15 minutes of fame.  It does help when 60 children all witnessed the same thing, and a psychologist says he believes them (see second video).

Quote:One of the most outstanding UFO experiences involving a group of children took place on September 16, 1994. Approximately 60 children between 5 and 12 years old were playing outside their school on the outskirts of the capital of Zimbabwe when they saw a large spaceship and several smaller craft gliding over the scrubland.

The spacecraft landed beside their playground. The children claim that they were approached by beings from the ships and that the whole encounter lasted about 15 minutes.

Emily Trim was one of those children. As a young student at the Ariel primary school near the town of Ruwa in Zimbabwe,  the incident was made famous when it was covered by the BBC, who interviewed the children soon after the incident. Harvard psychiatrist Dr. John Mack traveled to the school to interview the children and recorded their extraordinary accounts.

To this day, she says, the incident still effects her. Standing only a few feet away from the beings she believes that she was given messages.
She has been painting and drawing mysterious and beautiful images she feels are a manifestation of the messages she received.
In this video, Emily Trim speaks publicly of the first time at the Alien Cosmic Expo 2015. Her emotional testimony conveys the depth of her personally moving experience as a child who was face to face with an extraterrestrial being.

EMN apologizes for the sound issues.

Here below is the original 1994 BBC video interview by Dr. John Mack of those young children at the Ariel primary school near the town of Ruwa in Zimbabwe.

Source
This particular  case has always been one of the better sightings on aliens and UFOs. Thanks for the new video and update on this case.