Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars
Along the lines of hidden government tech - I had a nice career in the Air Force, doing all manner of classified things.  Mostly in the ICBM/nuclear field.  One of my good friends, who I worked with, separated and went to work civilian at the Air Force Research Lab at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. He NEVER told me what he did there.  I just know it was some secret squirrel SAP type stuff.  
Well, one evening he had apparently been drinking heavily and we were talking on the phone (about fantasy football).  The topic of conversation shifted to what we were both doing at work these days.  He then hit me with a whopper.  He said "PokeyJoe, I am working at a place that has mastered teleportation technology.  Like, Beam me up Scotty type stuff."  These were his exact words.  Once he said that I think he realized what he said, and that we were on a regular phone line, and he quickly said something that didnt really make sense and hung up the phone.  This was almost 10 years ago and what he said has stuck with me since then.  I think he was telling me the truth.  Its not like I solicited the info, and he just blurted it out.  No way I can prove it, but interesting nonetheless.
Hmm, and there was that unclassified Air Force paper about teleportation potential. tinybigeyes 

https://apps.dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADA425545

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-29-2020, 07:03 PM)PokeyJoe Wrote: Along the lines of hidden government tech - I had a nice career in the Air Force, doing all manner of classified things.  Mostly in the ICBM/nuclear field.  One of my good friends, who I worked with, separated and went to work civilian at the Air Force Research Lab at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. He NEVER told me what he did there.  I just know it was some secret squirrel SAP type stuff.  
Well, one evening he had apparently been drinking heavily and we were talking on the phone (about fantasy football).  The topic of conversation shifted to what we were both doing at work these days.  He then hit me with a whopper.  He said "PokeyJoe, I am working at a place that has mastered teleportation technology.  Like, Beam me up Scotty type stuff."  These were his exact words.  Once he said that I think he realized what he said, and that we were on a regular phone line, and he quickly said something that didnt really make sense and hung up the phone.  This was almost 10 years ago and what he said has stuck with me since then.  I think he was telling me the truth.  Its not like I solicited the info, and he just blurted it out.  No way I can prove it, but interesting nonetheless.

I worked in a testing base once in Florida in the late '80s.

I have yet to see computer hardware in the civilian world that has caught up to that tech.

80's. Let that sink in.

tinyhuh
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(06-29-2020, 07:28 PM)Lumenari Wrote: I worked in a testing base once in Florida in the late '80s.

I have yet to see computer hardware in the civilian world that has caught up to that tech.

80's. Let that sink in.

tinyhuh

That's it?  That's all we get??

It was either '85 or '86.  I assembled a mini computer that was as large as two of the desks I'm sitting at.  This was the system we used to automate the Patent Process for classified crap.  Back then, you just had to find a guy with a high enough clearance ... and not enough to do.  It took quite some time, but it worked quite nicely.  One of those efforts with ADP that actually reduced effort and sped things up.

Would either be a relic in a museum or junk at the dump.

Come on ... details ... inquiring minds and whatnot.   tinybigeyes
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-29-2020, 07:03 PM)PokeyJoe Wrote: Along the lines of hidden government tech - I had a nice career in the Air Force, doing all manner of classified things.  Mostly in the ICBM/nuclear field.  One of my good friends, who I worked with, separated and went to work civilian at the Air Force Research Lab at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. He NEVER told me what he did there.  I just know it was some secret squirrel SAP type stuff.  

Back in the late 80's, I had a brilliant scientist friend whom consulted with the US govt...on technological matters.
Again, drinking was involved, and, one evening his voice got real quiet...and he started telling me about he had just returned from being taken out to sea to witness a live military test where a laser took down a missile.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(06-29-2020, 08:00 PM)Snarl Wrote: That's it?  That's all we get??

It was either '85 or '86.  I assembled a mini computer that was as large as two of the desks I'm sitting at.  This was the system we used to automate the Patent Process for classified crap.  Back then, you just had to find a guy with a high enough clearance ... and not enough to do.  It took quite some time, but it worked quite nicely.  One of those efforts with ADP that actually reduced effort and sped things up.

Would either be a relic in a museum or junk at the dump.

Come on ... details ... inquiring minds and whatnot.   tinybigeyes

I honestly can't provide details.

I can tell you that I started my military career in Cryptographics. My tech school was a year long in a 3 story building that was made of brick, had no windows and was considered a Class B vault.

The washout rate at the time was 90%... 50 people came to the school, 5 finished it.

I was one of those who made it, then things went from there.

What I did after and worked on I am free to talk about in 2089.

I can state that the technology at the time has yet to be surpassed by the civilian sector, that I am aware of.

So where they are actually at right now is.... mind-boggling.

minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(06-29-2020, 08:03 PM)IAMTAT Wrote:

Back in the late 80's, I had a brilliant scientist friend whom consulted with the US govt...on technological matters.
Again, drinking was involved, and, one evening his voice got real quiet...and he started telling me about he had just returned from being taken out to sea to witness a live military test where a laser took down a missile.

Yes, I believe that may have happened with that missile that was headed toward Hawaii a couple of years ago too.
Remember when the alarm/alert went off telling people to find shelter; this isn't a test?

Yeah, we shot it down. Then they covered it up and said the guy at the buttons hit the alarm by accident.

Right!
(06-29-2020, 07:07 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Hmm, and there was that unclassified Air Force paper about teleportation potential. tinybigeyes 

https://apps.dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADA425545

Cheers

Thanks for that link.  minusculethumbsup

I keep telling people we have the technology for teleportation, but people have a hard time just taking my word for it. I've watched many, many whistle blowers talk about this, and I've seen a few documents in the past too, but no idea where they are now. I've changed computers since then.
(06-29-2020, 08:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 08:03 PM)IAMTAT Wrote:

Yes, I believe that may have happened with that missile that was headed toward Hawaii a couple of years ago too.
Remember when the alarm/alert went off telling people to find shelter; this isn't a test?

Yeah, we shot it down. Then they covered it up and said the guy at the buttons hit the alarm by accident.

Right!

One thing I know, was that the guy was on the level.
He also told me many interesting things about Soviet ICBMs.

I believe the same basic tech was used to take out that so-called 'meteor' over Russia a few years back.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Mannn ... these kinds of stories really make me miss Bedlam.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Oops. Double

When I find my ship maligned with tribbles
Kirk and Scotty rescue me
They send them to the Klingons
With transporter 3.

(sung to Let it Be by the Beatles)
(06-28-2020, 09:29 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: Excellent video. Incredible if true. "Doctor down the rabbit hole again) minusculebonker
Hilarious! Drip Drip...trickle. Eventually the truth will be revealed. What fat cat is in charge of information dissemination (to the human race) is what I want to know?
Such a fascinating topic, I have no doubt the government and the military have off the charts technology and capabilities. Just look at our history virtually anything can be hidden under the guise of national security. Yes, we can feel manipulated and lied too, but who knows you got to hope the ultimate motivation is our actual security. LOL and yes I think there is likely a lot of things this country isn't collectively mature enough to handle yet, 2020 case in point. All you really have to look at is with the moon race, after a while certain factions started bitching about costs and about spending those funds on other programs.