Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is Stigmergy?
(12-29-2019, 05:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think Amaterasu Solar is a Star Seed who may have been sent here to spread the message of how things could be. Maybe this is how it works on her home planet, but she has arrived here a few centuries too early.

Still, planting the seed into the human consciousness of how we could live in harmony is the first step. We humans are only used to what we have always done, how it has always worked on this planet, so that is all we can comprehend as a way to survive.

Come back again in 100 years AS and maybe we, as a planet, will be more spiritually evolved to accept that a world you describe could be possible.

That @"Mystic Wanderer"  is an Interesting Concept.  minusculethinking
yes something to think about and ask @"Amaterasu Solar"  what she thinks about that.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Well, see, this is why I left for a year.  My work is to share awareness, and if the seeds I plant are rejected, what point is there in staying any further.

Love always.
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

(12-29-2019, 11:31 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: Well, see, this is why I left for a year.  My work is to share awareness, and if the seeds I plant are rejected, what point is there in staying any further.

Love always.

If, Those Seeds you Plant are Rejected (I didn't see rejections but an other way of thinking) then you move on to Other Seeds to Plant in your Garden and see which ones Take Hold and you can nurture to maturity!

Not everyone will agree and others (like myself) will ask questions and give our point of view.
Grow a Little Thicker Shin My friend.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
AS I find your ideas so so interesting, i believe you are doing wrong to not stay here and talk. I dont agree fully with what you say but I do respect it.
There are two ways to get seeds to grow, just chuck them about or till the ground and look after them, its very hard work but it gets the best results.
Are you a star child, I dont know but if you are or not I dont think you will find a better place on the net to talk to people and have respect than here.