Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is Stigmergy?
I'm posting this here because in this video I discuss the psychopaths in control...

Playlists:

YouTube, Amaterasu Solar: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...JcUtxBUeho

YouTube, Amaterasu Solar Again: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...GOGpIEZGkR

BitChute, Amaterasu Solar – List 1: https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/U9XDOA1xFpzr/

BitChute, Amaterasu Solar – List 2: https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/UGtSVU4Oblb6/

Brighteon, Amaterasu Solar: https://www.brighteon.com/channel/amaterasusolar/playlists
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

I will check this out after the Christmas brake, Merry Christmas
(12-24-2019, 09:23 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I will check this out after the Christmas brake, Merry Christmas

Me too.  minusculethumbsup

You hit us at a very busy time @Amaterasu Solar. 

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.  
(12-24-2019, 06:35 AM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: I'm posting this here because in this video I discuss the psychopaths in control...

Playlists:

YouTube, Amaterasu Solar Again: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...GOGpIEZGkR

BitChute, Amaterasu Solar – List 1: https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/U9XDOA1xFpzr/

BitChute, Amaterasu Solar – List 2: https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/UGtSVU4Oblb6/

Brighteon, Amaterasu Solar: https://www.brighteon.com/channel/amaterasusolar/playlists

Thank You @"Amaterasu Solar" 
I have heard of this before.
I need to mention that the Communist Party in China under Mao and his Regime.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-24-2019, 09:23 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I will check this out after the Christmas brake, Merry Christmas

It's 7 minutes long...  I look forward to Your thoughts!
♥♥♥

(12-24-2019, 04:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Not a problem!  [smile]  It's 7 minutes...  May You have joyous days and love always!
♥♥♥

(12-24-2019, 06:08 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-24-2019, 06:35 AM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: I'm posting this here because in this video I discuss the psychopaths in control...

Playlists:

Thank You @"Amaterasu Solar" 
I have heard of this before.
I need to mention that the Communist Party in China under Mao and his Regime.
Not sure what the communist Party has to do with stigmergy...  LOL!
♥♥♥

(12-24-2019, 10:13 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: Not sure what the communist Party has to do with stigmergy...  LOL!

"Psychopaths in control".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-24-2019, 10:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-24-2019, 10:13 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: Not sure what the communist Party has to do with stigmergy...  LOL!

@"Ninurta"  Very True.

They also had a Blueprint.
Control through Shame & Humiliation.
Control through the Masses Murdering innocent people who think or act differently than they have been to to act or think.

A Totally Deranged Psychopath giving other Psychopaths the power to control the Simple Minded Populace through Fear and a Pat On The Head for Being Good little Sheeple.
@"Amaterasu Solar"  is that about right?
(12-24-2019, 10:12 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

Not a problem!  [smile]  It's 7 minutes...  May You have joyous days and love always!

I watched the video, but I haven't checked out your links yet.

I've been "preaching" about the ways the government controls us ever since I "woke up" to this fact and got internet in my home back in the late 1990s.  It appears many have done the same with the availability of information at the touch of a key board.

What we're given as "truth" is indoctrinated into our way of thinking by mainstream media, doctors, schools, movies, music; basically everything!  
Thank goodness President Trump has called out the "fake news" and opened a lot of eyes to this. And, just take a look at two of RN's big threads, Propaganda Watch, and The Blue Pill. Lots of evidence there to prove this point. It's all about controlling the narrative, and thus, our thoughts.

Thanks to other deep researchers into the pharmaceutical companies we now know they are behind most of the spread of disease, which they put into vaccines, and then withholding the cures from the masses. Most of this is done in third world countries. The people are used as guinea pigs and to also control the world population. It might not be as bad in the U.S. Some vaccines do work, they have to in order to keep the masses asleep to their true agenda.

Thanks to Q, there has been such a mass awakening to everything you stated in your video, and now it's up to us to change things, or go back to sleep and allow their control over us to continue.

Control by the "elites" over the minions has been used since recorded time began. It will be a tough cookie to crumble.

Michael Tellinger had a series of shows in GAIA t.v. several years ago where he explained the Ubuntu movement he was working to get started. It simply means "unity within community" where everyone contributes their natural talents or skills for the greater benefit of all. The goal was to get rid of "money". 
It sounds like a great plan to me.

As you stated, it's all about the money. Tellinger's idea has been the best I've come across so far to rid of the "root of all evil": Money. It might have a few kinks to work out, but I think it's doable.

I'll have a look at your links now to see if you offer something better.

ETA:  I've watched the first three videos. You have some good ideas, and I applaud your efforts to get this information out. This can be achieved, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. You are planting the seed into the collective consciousness, but it will need time to grow. Maybe in our next lifetime, or the one after that, we might see this.
I do have hope though that President Trump will start bringing out some of the hidden technology once he gets those blocking it from us out of the way. I really believe good things are just around the corner, that is, if people will just give him a chance and stop fighting his every move.

LOL!  The communist party is just one tentacle of the psychopaths in control.
♥♥♥

(12-25-2019, 04:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-24-2019, 10:12 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

I watched the video, but I haven't checked out your links yet.

I've been "preaching" about the ways the government controls us ever since I "woke up" to this fact and got internet in my home back in the late 1990s.  It appears many have done the same with the availability of information at the touch of a key board.

What we're given as "truth" is indoctrinated into our way of thinking by mainstream media, doctors, schools, movies, music; basically everything!  
Thank goodness President Trump has called out the "fake news" and opened a lot of eyes to this. And, just take a look at two of RN's big threads, Propaganda Watch, and The Blue Pill. Lots of evidence there to prove this point. It's all about controlling the narrative, and thus, our thoughts.

Thanks to other deep researchers into the pharmaceutical companies we now know they are behind most of the spread of disease, which they put into vaccines, and then withholding the cures from the masses. Most of this is done in third world countries. The people are used as guinea pigs and to also control the world population. It might not be as bad in the U.S. Some vaccines do work, they have to in order to keep the masses asleep to their true agenda.

Thanks to Q, there has been such a mass awakening to everything you stated in your video, and now it's up to us to change things, or go back to sleep and allow their control over us to continue.

Control by the "elites" over the minions has been used since recorded time began. It will be a tough cookie to crumble.

Michael Tellinger had a series of shows in GAIA t.v. several years ago where he explained the Ubuntu movement he was working to get started. It simply means "unity within community" where everyone contributes their natural talents or skills for the greater benefit of all. The goal was to get rid of "money". 
It sounds like a great plan to me.

As you stated, it's all about the money. Tellinger's idea has been the best I've come across so far to rid of the "root of all evil": Money. It might have a few kinks to work out, but I think it's doable.

I'll have a look at your links now to see if you offer something better.

ETA:  I've watched the first three videos. You have some good ideas, and I applaud your efforts to get this information out. This can be achieved, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. You are planting the seed into the collective consciousness, but it will need time to grow. Maybe in our next lifetime, or the one after that, we might see this.
I do have hope though that President Trump will start bringing out some of the hidden technology once he gets those blocking it from us out of the way. I really believe good things are just around the corner, that is, if people will just give him a chance and stop fighting his every move.

I will suggest that the "Trump as Hero" is part of the script.  He is as much a puppet as the rest on the literal world stage, an actor.  That part of the play is to create more divide, and to keep Us thinking the corporation (that selected Trump as CEO) will do anything.  It is distractions, as well.  As long as We think some Other is going to "save" Us, We do nothing.  He will never bring out any tech the directors of the play do not want out.

Q, too, is part of the play.  Keeping Us beLIEving the Q faction will actually do something to "save" Us.  For years now "indictments" are just around the corner.

I have had discussions with Tellinger.  He can't answer who ensures People are adding Their "fair share" of energy.  Who "polices" to make sure no One is "skating" on Others' energy input?  It would require a governmental body...

I rather loathe the concept of "collective."  I share awareness - to Individuals.  Autonomous Individuals.  We can stigmergically co-create better.

Also...  I have been at this sharing of awareness for over a decade.  The more who help, the faster it will spread.  No One, thus far, has shown the dedication I would like to see...but I still plug on.
♥♥♥

(12-24-2019, 11:06 PM)guohua Wrote:

@"Ninurta"  Very True.

Control through the Masses Murdering innocent people who think or act differently than they have been to to act or think.

A Totally Deranged Psychopath giving other Psychopaths the power to control the Simple Minded Populace through Fear and a Pat On The Head for Being Good little Sheeple.

Psychopaths (primary) are not "deranged."  They are genetically incapable of feeling caring, compassion, love, or empathy for Others...  Secondary psychopaths (Those who learn to shut off those Human expressions) will emerge in a society run by primary psychopaths.  They do this to "succeed" and to survive.  Here is a video I did on psychopaths:

They are cold and calculating.
♥♥♥

(12-26-2019, 01:31 AM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:
(12-24-2019, 11:06 PM)guohua Wrote:

@"Ninurta"  Very True.

Psychopaths (primary) are not "deranged."  They are genetically incapable of feeling caring, compassion, love, or empathy for Others...  Secondary psychopaths (Those who learn to shut off those Human expressions) will emerge in a society run by primary psychopaths.  They do this to "succeed" and to survive.  Here is a video I did on psychopaths:

They are cold and calculating.

Yes they are Very Cold and Calculating.
My husband has worked with many in his past, I knew a few.
My husband just said it's not easy to kill a Psychopath because, you have to pull the Trigger First.
Quote:I will suggest that the "Trump as Hero" is part of the script.  He is as much a puppet as the rest on the literal world stage, an actor.  That part of the play is to create more divide, and to keep Us thinking the corporation (that selected Trump as CEO) will do anything.  It is distractions, as well.  As long as We think some Other is going to "save" Us, We do nothing.  He will never bring out any tech the directors of the play do not want out.

Trump is not part of the establishment, that's why "they" (the establishment) hate him so much. He is shedding light on the darkness and lies they have been telling us since Daddy Bush was in office. 
He is also creating the Space Force, and part of what the Space Force will do is bring out some of the hidden technology the "elite" have been using for decades and decades.
Watch 727Sky's video he posted recently. Lots of disclosure in there. They talk about the new tech that will come our way. He talks about the free energy, getting somewhere in 30 minutes that used to take 30 hours, traveling to the moon, and much more. If not for President Trump I don't think the U.S. would be pursuing this. 

Of course, I'm sure there is someone above Trump, but whoever it is seems to have a better vision for our planet and it's people than anyone since JFK. He is trying to save us from becoming ruled by China. We don't want that!

As you say, we may never get ALL the technology, but some is better than none. It's a step in the right direction for now.

Quote:Q, too, is part of the play.  Keeping Us beLIEving the Q faction will actually do something to "save" Us.  For years now "indictments" are just around the corner.

I've been following Q since they first came out. I've seen too many predictions come true to give up on them now. They have to have time to get it right and get all the best evidence on the swamp creatures they can so they can put them away for life, or even death.
This is a one shot deal, and if it takes waiting a bit longer, I will, and so will other Anons. It has to happen before the election, so I'm just going to enjoy my popcorn while watching the show.  If no arrests are made in 2020, then I might start asking questions about what's going on, but for now, Q has my trust.

You might have a good plan, but getting it off the ground worldwide is something I just don't see happening. Just look at what they are doing to President Trump, and he isn't taking away a fraction of what you would be taking from those in control.  So, I'll just say, Good Luck. I hope it all works out.
(12-26-2019, 02:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:I will suggest that the "Trump as Hero" is part of the script.  He is as much a puppet as the rest on the literal world stage, an actor.  That part of the play is to create more divide, and to keep Us thinking the corporation (that selected Trump as CEO) will do anything.  It is distractions, as well.  As long as We think some Other is going to "save" Us, We do nothing.  He will never bring out any tech the directors of the play do not want out.

Trump is not part of the establishment, that's why "they" (the establishment) hate him so much. He is shedding light on the darkness and lies they have been telling us since Daddy Bush was in office. 
He is also creating the Space Force, and part of what the Space Force will do is bring out some of the hidden technology the "elite" have been using for decades and decades.
Watch 727Sky's video he posted recently. Lots of disclosure in there. They talk about the new tech that will come our way. He talks about the free energy, getting somewhere in 30 minutes that used to take 30 hours, traveling to the moon, and much more. If not for President Trump I don't think the U.S. would be pursuing this. 

Of course, I'm sure there is someone above Trump, but whoever it is seems to have a better vision for our planet and it's people than anyone since JFK. He is trying to save us from becoming ruled by China. We don't want that!

As you say, we may never get ALL the technology, but some is better than none. It's a step in the right direction for now.

Quote:Q, too, is part of the play.  Keeping Us beLIEving the Q faction will actually do something to "save" Us.  For years now "indictments" are just around the corner.

I've been following Q since they first came out. I've seen too many predictions come true to give up on them now. They have to have time to get it right and get all the best evidence on the swamp creatures they can so they can put them away for life, or even death.
This is a one shot deal, and if it takes waiting a bit longer, I will, and so will other Anons. It has to happen before the election, so I'm just going to enjoy my popcorn while watching the show.  If no arrests are made in 2020, then I might start asking questions about what's going on, but for now, Q has my trust.

You might have a good plan, but getting it off the ground worldwide is something I just don't see happening. Just look at what they are doing to President Trump, and he isn't taking away a fraction of what you would be taking from those in control.  So, I'll just say, Good Luck. I hope it all works out.

We Completely Agree.
We've also been following "Q" .
(12-26-2019, 01:31 AM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: Psychopaths (primary) are not "deranged."  They are genetically incapable of feeling caring, compassion, love, or empathy for Others...  Secondary psychopaths (Those who learn to shut off those Human expressions) will emerge in a society run by primary psychopaths. 

I would argue that your description of Primary Psyopaths IS a "derangement" - a genetic malfunction.

I fall squarely into your "Secondary Psychopath" category. I learned long ago to turn off all emotional response to external stimuli because they cause you to hesitate, they get in the way of reaction. In some people, they entirely immobilize them, "freeze them up". They are not conducive to survival in a fast paced world of thought vs. emotion. They will make one "zig" when he or she ought to be "zagging". It is those same emotional responses that Primary Psychopaths use to prey on the populace by exciting emotional responses when logical thought is required.

I have no use for a "hive" - I just want to be left alone, and the hive won't do that. Without hive interference, I wold get along just fine. I can feed myself and take care of myself fine without them... and that just makes them all kinds of irrational when I mention that.

I do agree about the money, however. Money, in all it's forms whether paper, coin, bitcoin, precious metals like gold or silver, jewels, etc -ALL of it - has no intrinsic value. It only has the value that OTHER people put on it, and it makes no sense to me to allow other folks to lead one around by the nose like that. That's why I am not rich today. I could have been, but I'm not, because I do not put the same value on money that other folks do. It makes bosses crazy when I do have a job, because they cannot motivate me by promising more of a thing that I do not value to begin with.

Money only buys one "stuff", and none of us can take any of it with us - money or "stuff" - when we leave this existence. What good is it? Everything is transitory, fleeting, smoke in a windstorm.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-26-2019, 01:53 AM)guohua Wrote: My husband just said it's not easy to kill a Psychopath because, you have to pull the Trigger First.

Oh no you DIDN'T!

You just gave away the secret of my survival to old age!

Now I have to come up with another plan!

tinylaughing

(12-26-2019, 09:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 01:53 AM)guohua Wrote: My husband just said it's not easy to kill a Psychopath because, you have to pull the Trigger First.

Oh no you DIDN'T!

tinylaughing

And you wonder why you don't get Carol singers at your door at Christmas?!!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-26-2019, 09:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Oh no you DIDN'T!

tinylaughing

OH DAMN!  tinywhat
I'm Sorry,,,,, spoketoomuch

Our suggestion,,, Just,  smallmachinegun 'em all.