Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beware the power of Evil's might: Rise of the Republic of Aígyptos
[Image: 408c6f3134e209fc42dbdb0c3711c906.jpg]

September 30th, 2007

A  female with red hair looked down as the Auction was going on.. A cool wind blew as the drugged girl stood nude in the dessert with the evening sun just sitting behind a dune.

Wobbily and looking around, "Where.. Its hot.."

Falling to her knees she saw the man with the whip start to move..

Not realizing what was going on as Brain fragment covered her, "I.. I US.. Military.. I.."

Screams filled the air as masked heavily Armed men came out of the Dessert.. 

With in minutes the private Auction was over as the buyers where rounded up..

One of the men spoke in english to the buyers from other nations as the Slave girls where being checked, "Pharaoh Thoth the Second has judged you guilty of crimes against his people.." As the English words left his mouth, "Your guards and personal servants will be chopped up and fed to the Camel's the rest will be stored to feed non food animals.. Such as cats and dogs.."

The twelve men begin the process of chopping up the surrendered guards as a man seems to be flying up on a snake themed platform..

Heavily Armored in a serpentor like costume, "We have six minutes Abu.. Load these animals up.. We will sell them back to their loved ones for supplies.."

The Men with four fang marks on their uniforms all saluted in a version of Gestapo with out the hand or arm raised..

""As you wish Pharaoh," Abu repeated the orders in english to the guards..

Walking over to the downed red headed female, "This one I claim as mine.. I have need of her.. "

One of the slave girls screams as two of the men are holding her down..

In fear Abu looks down as Thoth walks over to the two men.. 

The spit on him and laugh at him in Arabic.. Calmly Thoth takes off his mask..

The Two men scream as Thoth's hands grab them.. Organs are ripped out by Thoth as his half mummified face shows to the girls who all panic but freeze..

Putting his mask on after he finishes collecting parts, "Abu.. Please divide these mens shares among the girls in the accounting.. Then because it is Muslim Custom, I will lead the raid on their families.."

The terrified girl who screamed was amazed Thoth spoke English, "You.. that sound like a Texas Accent.."

Turning his back, "Be a good girl.." Thoth hands the two dead men's personal supplies to the American blonde, "You may have whatever of theirs you want.. Please keep the other women calm so we can get them to somewhere much safer then here.." Thoth walks over to the downed red head and shakes his head, "I will be God D@#$ed.. Petty Officer Lisa Rose.."

One of the Captives laughed at thoth, "Their will be no ransom Creature. My father is a powerful Sheik and we do NOT negotiate with American scum."

Thoth leans forward after he picks up Rose, "I know Prince.. We are hoping your loved ones send assassins.. You see no one will miss them when we sell their organs on the open market.."

_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: cba06829e2953513ced5e07c95e26bde.jpg]

"Where.. Where am I," Rose watched as children played in bright artificial light..

Several of the Children seemed to walk with a limps or other deformities.. She looked around as their care takers all women seemed scared..

The Blonde from Earlier walked over, "Rose.. Thank god you are the only other american here.."

Rose realizes she is wearing very little, "Who are you? Where am I?"

A voice calls out, "Petty Officer Rose.. Glinda.."

The Children happily call out, "Thoth!"

Rose turns to the masked man, "Thats.. Thats not possible.. That voice.."

"Pharaoh," A little girl limps over.. "I.. I can walk.. The medicine is working.."

"Grow strong little one," Thoth smiles under his mask..

"Seaman.." Lisa rose freezes when she realizes who the voice belongs to.. "Your.. You are in.. In a coma.."

"This is my friend Lisa.." The Pharaoh picks up the Little Girl. "Sanzabar.. "

"She is pretty," Sanzabar giggles and whispers..

"You are nosy.. " Setting her down, "Now git.. Back to your studies.."

Several of the Adults are very quiet..

Glinda swallows hard, "Lisa.. You know who this is?"

Lisa walks over to the Pharaoh, "Beau.. " Slowly she reached up, "It is is you.." Slowly she takes off the mask, " Holy S#$%!!!" Nearly gagging at the sight and smell, "Here.."

Putting the mask back on, "My worst student.. I can tell your karma caught up with you. "

"Your in a coma.. They pulled the plug two weeks ago.. You are buried in arlington," Lisa fell back.. "I never bought that Pagan BullS#$% ok.. I was just trying to get laid.."

Glinda is wider eyed, "You are an American.."

Snorting, The Pharaoh smiles.. Sighing, "Let me guess I died a hero.."

"Yeah it made the news.. You were injured trying to save.." Lisa pauses, "S#$% they had you killed.. F#$%.."

"I need you to do me a favor," Thoth motions for Lisa to follow him.. "Tell Chief Ray I am alive.. Tell the US government what ever the Hell you want.. Give this to the US ambassador.."

Lisa looks at Thoth / Beau, "You.. What are you going to do.."

"those men who had you had been sold you by several of my other guest from Blackwater.. The note is a list of my demands for thier family members.. " Thoth walks into a room in the underground area as he pulls a schimitar, "This will be what else you take with you.."

Abu pulls a tied and gagged man hand free, "Pharaoh.."

Thoth cuts the mans hand off as he tries to beg.. Bending over and picking it up," Abu.. Satarize the wound.." Putting it in a pouch, "Take this to the US Ambassador.. ALL of the men are alive.. "

"You are a bastard.. those ," She hears the whimpers come from the man.. "You have tortured him for.. For what.."

"I wanted to know what he thought of Crystal Pepsi.." Thoth Removes the man's mask, "Remember him.. He is the one who knew your family had no friends.."

Rose looks away with tears in her eyes, "Ferrari.. He.."

"He raped you and walked.. Imagine my surprise when I found him among the men with the mercs," Walking out of the room, "Rose.. You will be blindfolded and taken to the US Embassy.."

"Beau.. Its.." She looks at the Armored back of Thoth, "You know his father is a General.."

"That I do.. Tell ambassador Ricciardone I send him the General's son's hand as an act of good faith in a hostage release plan.." Thoth nods to Abu, "I will also give you several bodies to take with you.. If I do not hear from you in three days I will start selling the organs of these prominent animals for cash.. I expect you to call me from Your home in Texas.. Ferrari's father that any funny games or revenge will result in his son's mother to start recieving some of his already removed body parts in the mail.."

"Already removed body parts," Lisa was wide eyed..

"Oh.. Yes, you see I like the old tradition of placing someones organs in jars.. His penis will NEVER rape another woman.." Thoth Snaps and a black bag is placed over Rose's head.. "I will miss you my fairest Rose.. I have never forgotten that night with you and your friend by the bay.. Go in peace.. Harm ye none on the way.."

Egypt 2013 
Heliopolis Palace

[Image: a6027cc2257562108a76111171f4b08a.jpg]

Drones flew over the City as the Military Generals were all panicked..

Floating in on a serpent themed platform as Live TV played through out the world, "Greeting My ARMY.."

Armored men that had taken the Captial smiled at the military men..

"I am your Pharaoh.. I have come to provide the leadership you sorely lack.." Beau loudly spoke with confidence in his English with a slight Texas drawl, "I am so glad the Americans paid you for this coup.."

Several of the officers got up to their feet, before they could speak they were hit over the back of the head..

"General Abdel Fattah Saeed Hussein Khalil el-Sisi.." thoth Spoke in english, "Screw it.. You need to update your Wikipedia page.."

Drawing his sidearm he shot at Beau," You.. the bullets are supposed to.."

The whole world saw the bullets but no blood."

Sighing disappointingly, "Cowboying it.." Thoth the Second walks over to a chair and sits down, "Bring him to me.."

One of the Armed men responds pushing the General forward..

Motioning for the Camera crew to come forward," You will want to see this.. Anubis has returned me to my People in their time of need.." Beau/ thoth 2nd removes his mask making everyone present gasp.. Firmly he grips the General and smiles, " I will have your body parts sold as spares.." Seeing the panicked look, "Relax gentlemen.. I only have need of a few of you.. For now Have your men give command to my men and we will talk over your families lifespan.. "

A masked Abu smiles, "Pharaoh.. Reports are coming in.. The world is indeed watching Pharaoh.. " Looking at the General, "I respectfully petion the.."

"Me D@#$ it Abu. He is ALL yours," Thoth smiles as Abu happily moves.. Whispering to the General, "You always pay your Lt's.."

"thank you honored Pharoh." Abu whispers into the General's ears, "The Pharaoh promised me you were all mine.. Prevent me from becoming an officer.." El-sisi is dragged away, "Business first Ph.."

"And halt.. Do it with the world watching," Pharaoh Thoth Regally spoke.. 

An armored man walks in with men all wearing all red..

Going to one Knee, "Pharaoh.. We have the Muslim Traitor..."

"Homer.." The Pharaoh reached up to his mask as he walked over, " Mohamed Morsi... Traitor to the people, Agent of the Jihad.." 

"I am the lawfully elected leader of," Morsi nearly gags when the Pharaoh Thoth removes his mask..

"I am Thoth the Second.. Son of Thoth and Iset.." The Camera man looks away as The Pharaoh's face place on world wide Broadcast.. Lifting Morsi into the Air by his throat, "Why are my mother's children hungry, cold, and injured in the streets while your priest and soldiers feast?"

The other Officers that been dragged into Presidential Palace followed one of the General's lead and fell to one knee, "Pharaoh.. Spare us and we will see to it that no child.."

Thoth drops Morsi and moves with unholy speed grabbing the officer.. Pulling out the generals jaw, the world watch as the jawless General cant even cry out in pain.. Thoth puts the Jaw to his maskless face.. The jaw seems to be absorbed by his body on his face as what appears to be fangs purtrude down.. 

Morsi stands up and straightens his suit, "Due your worse..Creat.." Morsi pauses as his family is brought in under armored guard.. All defiance leaves the mans face..

"Good I have your attention.." Thoth the Second speaks, "Bring in my Prime Minister.."

An elderly looking man is brought in by Homer and other Red Shirts.. "Pharaoh Thoth the Second.. I announce Mohamed ElBaradei," Homer seriously speaks.. "Acting Prime Minister of Pharaoh Thoth the Second's Republic of Aígyptos.." 

"Abu hurry up with El-Sisi," thoth sat without his mask.. "Prime Minister ElBaradeiwe have a government to form.. "

ElBaradei looks away partially in terror.. After a few seconds of reigning in his fear, "Pharaoh.. " Looking at the Camera and speaking in English, "What type of Government do you wish to form?"

"Call the brightest men and WOMEN from across the land..Scholars, Soldiers, Workers, minorities.. You have one week to assemble them.. Three days to get me the list," the Pharaoh takes a deep breath reflexively.. "Then have the local tribes each send their strongmen here to Cario.. As well as "

"I have heard the rumors Pharaoh.. They say you are an American .."

"Bring me Barack's, Putin's, Cameron's, and the Assorted lot's Ambassador.. Not by force but in Peace.. " Seeing the look on his Prime Ministers face, "Relax I have taken the Canal hours ago.. No ships go through till the leaders of the world establish communication.. "

Abu has the General on his knees as he draws back his sword.. Within  seconds El-Sisi's head rolls to the feet of the new Prime Minister..

ElBaradei takes a worried breath, "Pharaoh.. What are you going to do with Morsi?"

"It is the Policy of the republic to put our enemies to work.. He is an engineer who has worked with NASA.. We can not afford to kill him.." Thoth puts his mask back on, "His wife and children will be collared with explosives.. Like most of the commanding officer's Families have already been done.. Let it be known through the republic.. All executions are halted.. All cases will be reviewed by myself till the assembly of learned and experienced is formed.. They will then begin forming a new judicial base."

[Image: 801ea5a3f99bb965112ba88cc9fae258.jpg]

Mohamed ElBaradei looks out over the new construction as Members of the chain gangs bring in the Bricks under night lights, "Aquaponics.. We will become the bread basket of Africa.."

Homer watched his armored Red shirt men and Drones standing over the former members of the Muslim Brotherhood dressed in pink dresses, "Prime Minister.. "

Sighing, "The problem is the deaths.. I.."

"You have your Ivory tower.. You need to focus on the Constitution.. We must become a land of laws for all the people," Homer spoke english with Pride.. "You have been given a sacred charge by the Pharaoh,, We do not care if we start with the documents of freedom from the Americans.."

Mohamed ElBaradei looks at the Red armored Minister of Justice, "You know there is a rebellion secretly trying to.."

"They have already sent feelers to you.. Good.. It means I will have more men to build the Gardens.." Homer put an arm around the Prime Minister, "Listen to me.. We need these laws you are putting together.. So we survive.. The Pharaoh is very serious about setting up a monarchial republic.. Lets us deal with the threats.. We both know that their must be separation between church and state.."

"I have hundreds of communications from various governments.. Even.. A few threats that," Mohamed ElBaradei took a moment..

"We know.. We have the CIA agents in custody.. Pharaoh Thoth thee Second is meeting with the Ambassador in a few minutes," Homer watched as the men were setting up the supplies under the watchful eyes of the masked guards..

"Why was," The Prime Minister pauses.. "Plausable deniability.."

"Your catching on.. The Pharaoh is secretly broadcasting the message sent by the US Government," Homer smiles.. "We keep to our plans and get these facilities opened.. The faster we gets this done right the more control we can exert on the region.."

"You have been among those with the Pharaoh since he first escaped his tomb.. Does he intend to go to war," The Prime Minister moved his glasses.

"No.. He believes that we only defend, unless attacked.. Then we show no mercy," homer smiled..

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Pharaoh's command Center (Presidential Palace)

"What.. What are those screams," A well dressed woman with an Arkansas accent seemed spooked..

"Anne Woods Patterson.. " Thoth shook his maskless head, "That is the sounnd of justice.. You see those screams are from the men who thought the were outside the reach of the law.. Some of their victims petitioned me for them to face the same pain they felt.. As we speak my men have collected a series of native rapist and given them extra food and water to rape the slavers.. I am selling the tapes online with all the money going to the victims.."

Patterson's face turned green, "Seaman .." 

The Pharaoh slapped the Ambassador, "C#$%.. "

Standing up very pissed off, "You havve just assualted a representative of.."

"It wasnt me," thoth sat down.. "It was video released that caused that.. Perhaps you would like to stay while I talk with the Isreali Ambassador Yaakov Amitai.."

With a wave of his hand the Doors open and an older male walks in, "Pharaoh Thoth.."

The Screams are louder outside as they seem to float in as two drones roll in with the Ambassador..

"Ambassador.. I greet the Nation of Israel in peace," The Pharaoh stood and walked over to Amitai.. 

Not even wincing at the sight, "I hope you understand that we are nervous.. You have in the last three days.. How shall.."

"I have been an evil ruthless bastard and showed no mercy to enemies of the Repubic of Aígyptos.. Armored Drones, new military gear, new military procedures, new intelligence service.." thoth spoke in his texas Accented english, "Before we start trying to skin each other over various deals.. I have a slight problem.."

Snapping his finger causes zip tied men to be dragged into the main room..

"Ambassador," A man with a bloody face and a broken leg called out..

In response he was tasered by a masked red shirted man..

"He is a member of," Patterson frooze as the Isaeli Ambassador looked at her..

"Choose your words wisely Ambassador.. He was found attempting to sabatoge the Canal.. While his associate with the CIA were trying to run hearts and minds.." A box is brought in, "These are thee heads of the men who ARE agents of the Government.. Caught trafficking women and children.. "

Patterson was speechless for a few seconds, "I need to contact my government.."

The Israeli Ambassador closes his eyes, "Pharaoh.. We are willing to take custody of the Spies to ensure their safety.."

"The problem is Ambassador Amitai is that unless Patterson immediately admits that they are US spies I must treat their crimes under Karmic Law of my mother," Thoth the Second sits down at a throne.. "Hurry up Patterson.. The new episode of my favorite TV show is coming on in five minutes.."

"Unless I can contact my Government.. Our official opinion is that we have NO spies in your country Pharaoh.." Patterson looks away as the other gaged men start trying to fumble free to no Avail, "But if it turns out that.."

The Israeli Ambassador shakes his head..

"The US Navy is hereby denied access to the Canal," thoth looked right at thee man without a gag.. "Dude they so F@#$ed you.. You got Bhengazi'd.."

"God D@#$ it Pharaoh.. We," The US Ambassador sucked it in as more screams from downstairs reached her.. "You are a monster and the US will destroy you.."

The Pharaoh snorts, "It will take you at least three years to find an excuse.. Meanwhile I will greet the Chinese and Russian Ambassadors.. Trade deals will be conducted.. Hell maybe even sell food to north Korea.." Excitedly, "Is the CIA going to try and kill me with Cheese burger.."

"Enough.. Pharaoh.. The situation is very.. Very delicate.. Let her call her government," Amitai spoke calmly. "Before anymore destabilization takes place.."

"Her government is quiet aware of the conversation.. You see.. these men have been questioned ruthlessly.. the tapes are playing with this live broadcast.. The US government is watching.." Looking at the two wide eyed Ambassador's, "Oh.. You mean it is bad form to tell the world that the US was playing dirty.. That her Ambassador has issued what amounts to a declaration of war.. Without even going through Congress.. I guess I will have to take my peoples case to the UN.. I will be requesting sanctions and compensation for their victims.."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Having consider the Pharaohs wisdom we have decided to adopt The principal of separation of Church and state," Mohamed ElBaradei Addressed the delegates.. Stoned faced majority Muslim delegates listened to the acting Prime Minister as the camera passed over them, "We do NOT want to be forced to worship the Pharaoh and WILL as a free people check his legal authority.. The First act universally adopted act by this Congress is the Freedom of religion of ALL the Peoples of the Republic of Aígyptos.. "

Lisa Rose looked at the television screen as she served the drinks, "That SOB.. He has scared the S@#$ out of them.."

Several men from the USS Thatch raised their glasses, "Get em Beau.."

An elderly man stood up and spoke in arabic.. The Translators voice came across as the words came out, "Mr. Prime Minister.. I am a simple seller of pottery.. I was sent by village to represent us.. I have recieved word that we have been stripped of our guns, The Pharaohs men are the only ones armed.. He is housing his troops in our very homes.. Our village elders can not meet without the Pharaoh's troops present, .. News of a purposed tax of 75% being passed on all business and commerce.. A 95% tax on our Mosque as NGO groups.. We must stop him NOW!!"

The whole Assembly starts shouting grievances at the Prime Minister.. On the screen various list of acts by the Pharaoh's men as various delegates are yelling and screaming..

The Prime Minister has to get the Guards to fire into the air to get all the Unarmed delegates attention.. After a few seconds of live fire the whole group goes quiet as the Prime Minister takes a deep breath.. "Ladies And Gentlemen.. their is a very simple way to to stop Pharaoh Thoth II.. We all know he is a dead American inside the body of a mummy.. Also today is July 3rd.. I have a daring purposal.." Prime Minister Mohamed ElBaradei looks out at the men and women assembled.. Taking off his glasses, "I purpose we strike at this American tyrants soul.. In a way only we Can.. Our people cry to us for help and The Pharaoh has given us a deadline.." Switching to Arabic, "When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." Getting louder and still in Arabic, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Silence Fills the bar as the Translation is read..

Still in Arabic the Prime Minister Growls in defiance, "We out F#$%ing American the F#$%ing American.. We F$%ing refuse to speak another Allah D@#$ed word in English in our own F#$%ing Assemblies.. Tomorrow is July Fourth.. I purpose we do NOT write another god D@#$ word under threat of armed guard.. The Pharaoh wants us to write a law of the land.. Very well I purpose we start with the first Principle.. We are F#$%ing FREE!! We stay the Night, We work until sun Up.. We F#$%ing give orders to these guards that ALL of Egypt will temporarily adopt the US constitution to govern the land while we write our own.. then Tomorrow, we deliver not another rulling or word.. We deliver a Declaration of independence to the Pharaoh himself as the Americans celebrate their independence we take our freedom back from this demon.."

Total Silence fills the bar as The vote is taken on the two counts..

"Holy S@#$.." Lisa Rose watches as the Delegates Somberly look as if they have signed their own death sentences, "He.. this.. Holy S@#$.."

As one by one both sets of Delegates vote Yes to the first part, the Prime Minister calls for the Second point.. Unanimously a loud chorus of yeas yell it easier to ask for the no's..

"Did he just get them," One of the Marines is wide eyed.. "Gunny.."

Before the male Gunny can answer, Lisa Rose speaks.. "If they want to be free they have to earn it.. He is playing a different game then power you cock suckers.."

A group of men in all black come in and walk over to Lisa Rose.. "Ms. Rose.. If you have a few minutes the Secretary of State wishes to speak with you.. In Private.."

Lisa puts her arm Around the Gunny, "Dear boyfriend do you mind coming with me? "

The old Gunnery Sargent with a wedding ring on smiles, "Why of course Darling.. However we will wait in here for Mr. Kerry.."

"Please Gunny," One of the Agents started to move.. He freezes when several Marines are standing behind them, "This is uncalled for.."

"If you want to speak with our little Lisa.. This is a fine place.. Otherwise it will be at her attorney's office," The Gunnery Sargent speaks..

"We declare beyond any doubt that July forth is now our Independence day," the Prime Minister yells in Arabic!

The same villager speaks, "And What happens Mr. Prime Minister if the Pharaoh comes for us?"

"The we die freemen in the name of Allah.." The Prime Minister looks at the Assembly, "I have no interest in building pyramids for our Pharaoh.. Do you?"