Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Yellowstone Volcano Beast Arising
BUMP, BUMP.
This Bump is needed to post this article on the rising Magma at Yellowstone.
I think the real danger is being hid from us.
Quote:Yellowstone volcano: How scientists ‘intensely monitor’ rising column of HOT MAGMA 
You notice the word being used "Rising" and let us not miss the word "Intensely".
Quote:THE YELLOWSTONE volcano has been "intensely monitored" by a team of scientists and volcanologists concerned by a 400-mile-long plume of hot magma that is rising beneath the surface of the Earth.
400 hundred mile long Plume of Magma that is Rising towards the surface! 
So what happens when that Hot Magma reaches the surface you may ask.

Quote:Volcanoes typically erupt when molten rock, known as magma, rises to the surface following the Earth’s mantle melting due to tectonic plates shifting. 
This act creates a series of small earthquakes, fracturing the rock above it days or even weeks before the main eruption. 
Did you notice the word they used there? "Erupt"!
Now you may ask, whats to worry about if Yellowstone Erupts? Its large and kind of Isolated, a little like Mount St. Helens.

Quote:Should this reach the surface, there could be catastrophic effects.

The last eruption of Yellowstone produced around 2,500 times more volcanic material than the 1980 eruption of Mount St Helens.

Should the same happen again, the ground around Yellowstone National Park would rise upwards forming a swarm of earthquakes.

Then, following the eruption, enormous pyroclastic flows would blast their way across the park. 

This mixture of ash, lava and superheated gas exceed temperatures of 1,000C and can move at speeds of up to 300mph. 

They are predicted to spread more than 100 miles out from Yellowstone, burying states like Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and Colorado in three feet of life-extinguishing volcanic ash.
Source
Your Thoughts?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
You want my thoughts?  Okay...

I think God, The Creator, the Source, or whatever people choose to call Him/Her, is watching the United States right now, and He/She is holding all the evil people in power accountable who are murdering the babies, along with all the other monstrosities they commit on the public.

I think we are in a Grace Period under President Trump where God is saying to our country, "Get your act together and repent of this evil, or face the consequences." 

The Earth resonates on the same frequency as the public. The more stress, depression, ect. that emits from humans, the more the Earth will respond accordingly.

I think the latest bills passed to make it legal to do abortions up to and beyond full term has outraged so many people, that now the Earth is responding to that emotional frequency (from both sides).

We better all hope President Trump can put an end to this, or else God will do it himself.  We are in the Justice Phase. God wants Justice!

I know lots of people will disagree with me, but those are MY thoughts.
(02-12-2019, 07:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You want my thoughts?  Okay...

I think God, The Creator, the Source, or whatever people choose to call Him/Her, is watching the United States right now, and He/She is holding all the evil people in power accountable who are murdering the babies, along with all the other monstrosities they commit on the public.

I think we are in a Grace Period under President Trump where God is saying to our country, "Get your act together and repent of this evil, or face the consequences." 

The Earth resonates on the same frequency as the public. The more stress, depression, ect. that emits from humans, the more the Earth will respond accordingly.

I think the latest bills passed to make it legal to do abortions up to and beyond full term has outraged so many people, that now the Earth is responding to that emotional frequency (from both sides).

We better all hope President Trump can put an end to this, or else God will do it himself.  We are in the Justice Phase. God wants Justice!

Hmmmmmmmmm, OK.  tinysurprised
MAGA 2020

[Image: a97d3c89606f78d9c82d3872e7b6159a8fc33100...2ab4b8.jpg]
(02-12-2019, 07:21 PM)guohua Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 07:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You want my thoughts?  Okay...

Hmmmmmmmmm, OK.  tinysurprised
MAGA 2020

[Image: a97d3c89606f78d9c82d3872e7b6159a8fc33100...2ab4b8.jpg]

Okay, that would be my thoughts thinking from a "Christian" perspective.

There is also the perspective coming from my beliefs that possibly a certain ET race "manufactured" us by manipulating our DNA.  I do believe they are a benevolent race that wants us to do good and love one another. When they look at us and see all the evil that has infiltrated our species, they may be saying it's time for a do-over unless we change.
We know they have the technology to create earthquakes, volcanoes, and cause catastrophic weather, so this could be the case here.

It's the same principles using different names for those in control.
I don't know.
Probably has nothing to do with a God or our Alien Masters.

I suspect it's about time for Yellowstone to release some Pressure.

I'm waiting to hear from the Al Gore Supporters and the Hollywood Elites to Blame Trump for pulling out of the Climate Change Accord and in doing so, condemned us all to a Death caused by a Volcanic Winter for 100 years.
(02-12-2019, 11:12 PM)guohua Wrote: I don't know.
Probably has nothing to do with a God or our Alien Masters.

I suspect it's about time for Yellowstone to release some Pressure.

I'm waiting to hear from the Al Gore Supporters and the Hollywood Elites to Blame Trump for pulling out of the Climate Change Accord and in doing so, condemned us all to a Death caused by a Volcanic Winter for 100 years.

If it happens, you can bet on it, they'll do just that!
Bump.

This is not about the Yellowstone Volcano, but the volcanoes in california being reported as possibly due to erupt.
I was thinking if the big ones in northern Ca. do blow, wouldn't that possibly trigger yellowstone?
Quote:California’s ‘Big One’ Could Be A Volcanic Eruption
Okay, as long as California, the Liberal/Progressive Utopia is washed clean.
Quote:SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF/AP) – California’s next ‘big one’ may not be an earthquake. According to a new study from the U.S. Geological Survey, a future volcanic eruption is not only inevitable, hundreds of thousands of people are in harm’s way.

The 50-page report, California’s Exposure to Volcanic Hazards, released Monday, assigns threat levels to eight volcanoes in California — moderate, high, and very high. Most of them are located in the northern and central part of the state.
Eight Volcanoes. 
Quote:Researchers say nearly 200,000 people live, work or pass through California’s volcanic hazard zones on a daily basis, and there’s a 16 percent probability of an eruption in the next 30 years.
Damn, 30 years is not soon enough!  :smallimpatient:
Quote:“Of the eight volcanic areas that exist in California, molten rock resides beneath at least seven of these—Medicine Lake volcano, Mount Shasta, Lassen Volcanic Center, Clear Lake volcanic field, the Long Valley volcanic region, Coso volcanic field, and Salton Buttes—and are therefore considered “active” volcanoes producing volcanic earthquakes, toxic gas emissions, hot springs, geothermal systems, and (or) ground movement,” says the report.

Mount Shasta has the largest number of people in harm’s way, with a daily population of more than 100,000. The threat level there is very high, according to the report.
Ok, Republicans, Move NOW! Oh, we're talking about California, that would be,,,,,,what,,,, three or four hundred people?  tinysurprised
Quote:Most of the active volcanoes lie in Northern California. The report warns a future eruption would have far-reaching adverse impacts on natural resources and infrastructure vital to the state’s water, power, natural gas, ground and air transportation and telecommunication systems.

“Overhead electric transmission lines of three of California’s major utilities pass through volcanic hazard zones, as well as about 178 associated substations,” says the report.

The impact would be not only on humans, but crops, livestock and animals, as well. Damage to crops such as hay and alfalfa would impact the state’s dairy industry.

“Exposure of agricultural crops, pastures, and livestock to volcanic ash fall can be serious, even for a light dusting. Ash fall on forage most commonly results in digestive tract problems in livestock, including gastrointestinal tract obstruction,” it says. An eruption in New Zealand killed more than 2,000 animals that grazed on pastures covered by ash.
"Livestock?" What, there are California's that still eat meat?

Quote:“The next step in reducing volcanic risk involves assessing site- and sector-specific vulnerabilities and developing mitigation strategies,” says the report. “This will require the collective efforts of scientists, land managers, civil authorities, lifeline operators, and communities.”
Now, let's be Realistic for a moment, this "mitigation strategies" they are talking about will only be for the Elites, think of the movie, 2012. (the Rich Silicon types,Hollywood & politicians) 

Quote:Scientist-in-charge Magaret Mangan of the California Volcano Observatory says the report is not a doomsday scenario.
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!  minusculeredtantrum 
Let's look at their maps.
[Image: lassen2a.jpg?w=420&h=208]

West-southwest facing view from Sunrise Peak toward Lassen Peak. Skyline above the timberline is the Lassen domefield.
(USGS)

Quote:Here is a list of the areas in the report, along with the most recent eruption, nearby towns and threat potential, according to the USGS.
[Image: volcano-map.png?w=420&h=461]

Quote:[/url][url=https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/medicine_lake/]Mendicine Lake Volcano:
Most recent eruption: 950 years ago
Nearby towns: Malin, Merrill, Tulelake, Klamath Falls (OR)
Threat Potential: High

Mount Shasta
Most recent eruption: 200-300 years ago
Nearby towns: Weed, Mount Shasta, Edgewood, Dunsmuir
Threat Potential: Very High

Lassen Volcanic Center

Most recent eruption: Between 1914 and 1917
Nearby towns: Mineral, Viola

Clear Lake volcanic field

Most recent eruption: about 10,000 years ago
Nearby towns: Clearlake, Kelseyville, Lakeport, Lucerne

Coso volcanic field
 (160 miles north of Bakersfield)
Most recent eruption: 40,000 years ago
Nearby towns: Olancha, Pearsonville
Threat Potential: Moderate

Long Valley Caldera volcanic region

Most recent eruption: 16,000-17,000 years ago
Nearby towns: Mammoth Lakes

Salton Buttes

Most recent eruption: about 1,800 years ago
Nearby towns: Westmorland, Calipatrica, Niland, Brawley

source
They always get my Hopes Up and then Bash them and ruin my day!  minusculecrybaby
This post isn't about the Great Caldera at Yellowstone, no it is about a Extinct Volcano in Russia.
The Volcano has been extinct so long, they didn't say the last time it was active.
[Image: udina-volcano.jpg?w=737&f=82fd03a122d0a3...a4f7c0c467] 
 Udina (left) is part of a volcano complex on Russia's NASA EARTH OBSERVATORY.
Quote:A volcano previously classified as "extinct" in Russia's far east has woken up, and experts are now warning it could produce an eruption similar to the one that wiped out Pompeii and Herculaneum almost 2,000 years ago.

The Bolshaya Udina volcano is a stratovolcano located at the center of the Klyuchevskaya volcano group on Russia's Kamchatka Peninsula. It stands at around 10,000 feet in height and, until 2017 it was considered extinct, meaning it has not erupted in a long time and is unlikely to ever erupt again.

It is not known when Udina last erupted. However, scientists recently noticed continuing seismic activity beneath the mountain, potentially suggesting the "awakening" of the volcano complex, scientists wrote in the Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research.

Now what is interesting about this article is the fact, they are worried this volcano will erupt, why are they so worried?
Quote:They installed four seismic stations and monitored the complex for two months, over May and June last year.

Over this time, they recorded 559 events in the area around Udina.

Further analysis suggested the activity was forming an "elliptical cluster" and that seismic events were taking place at a depth of at least three miles. "These seismic properties may indicate the presence of magma intrusions with a high content of melts and fluids, which may justify changing the current status of this volcano from 'extinct' to 'active,'" they wrote.
Source

OK, so they had 559 seismic events (earthquakes?) over a two month period.
But we are told that even with The Caldera (Volcano) swelling in size.
Quote:Recent work and news

In May 2019, Steamboat geyser returned to its pattern of more frequent activity, with water eruptions occurring almost weekly, on May 3, 8, 13, 20, and 27. Field work by YVO scientists during the month involved the deployment of semipermanent GPS stations to 15 locations around Yellowstone National Park, as well as maintenance of the Norris temperature network—including the datalogger at Steamboat geyser, which had not been operating due to an equipment failure.

Seismicity

During May 2019, the University of Utah Seismograph Stations, responsible for the operation and analysis of the Yellowstone Seismic Network, located 77 earthquakes in the Yellowstone National Park region. The largest event was a microearthquake of magnitude 2.8 located 17 miles west-northwest of West Yellowstone, MT, on May 6 at 7:04 PM MDT. The earthquake was not reported felt.

Yellowstone earthquake activity remains at background levels.
Source
We have nothing to worry about, BUT, they are worried about an Old Extinct Volcano?

Your Thoughts?
In Russia... then they'll blame Trump!

If there was only some way of globally harnessing this eternal power that goes on daily beneath our feet,
then the political power above will certainly change.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Here is a good video from a site that monitors Yellowstone activity and I trust her Much More Than I Do The Government.
(06-07-2019, 09:32 PM)guohua Wrote: Here is a good video from a site that monitors Yellowstone activity and I trust her Much More Than I Do The Government.

Things are heating up at Yellowstone.  That's pretty scary.   tinywhat 

Nothing to see here... time to go home and have a cookout.   tinyok