Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Superstition Mountains, AZ
Cory, from The Phoenix Enigma, is about to start showing a lot more videos about the paranormal, for those who might want to follow his channel who love the topic. 
Below, Cory told his stories to The Paranormal Files on a video from April 27, 2019. This video has almost 2.5 million views. Just saying, this guy knows his stuff.

Question: Notice the lights in the sky at the end of the video. Is that a plane, or ???  I thought he said planes weren't allowed to fly over that area. What do you think they are?
Also, I hope the flashing light in the mountains behind them wasn't a hurt hiker trying to get their attention. tinybighuh

Grab a drink and watch as Cory talks about the legend of the Superstition Mountains in AZ.

(12-05-2019, 11:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Cory, from The Phoenix Enigma, is about to start showing a lot more videos about the paranormal, for those who might want to follow his channel who love the topic. 
Below, Cory told his stories to The Paranormal Files on a video from April 27, 2019. This video has almost 2.5 million views. Just saying, this guy knows his stuff.

Question: Notice the lights in the sky at the end of the video. Is that a plane, or ???  I thought he said planes weren't allowed to fly over that area. What do you think they are?
Also, I hope the flashing light in the mountains behind them wasn't a hurt hiker trying to get their attention. tinybighuh

Grab a drink and watch as Cory talks about the legend of the Superstition Mountains in AZ.

There are planes, there is an airport south east of Apache Junction, the Superstition Mountains are just east of Apache Junction. you can see them if you live out on the edge of town.

My husband and I actually watched that episode of The Paranormal Files and yes, we heard him say in an interview with the shows main character Colin that he would never go there Alone!
WTF! What a Pussy, someone needs to Take Away His Man-Card!
My husband and I have hiked and camp all over the Superstition Mountains (when we were younger).
We would pitch a tent where one of Mr. G's uncles had a claim in the early 1950's.
He was found Dead in 1955 I think, the thing is, the Sheriff said it was a Suicide, But Charles M. only carried a 22 caliber handgun, but he had a Hole Between His Eyes from a much Larger Caliber Gun!
There was a lot of Suicides (Murders) there in the 40's & 50's.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Ms. @"guohua" said, "Someone needs to take his man card."   tinylaughing 
Well, I don't know about that. He seems pretty manly to me.   tinybiggrin

You were talking about the airport, and as luck would have it, he just put this video out a few minutes ago showing the airport and telling about the ancient rocks, etc. on that mountain.
AZ is quite a mysterious place; probably the most mysterious place/state I know of.

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Sedona is far more interesting.
This guy worked as a tour guide for one of the old west amusement park type town and defunct mine.

If you or anyone here wants to know the REAL Truth about the Superstition Mountains and the Miners that actually stayed in those Mountains.
Watch these video by an actual historian who interviews Real Miners.
Link to his youtube

There as been No Reports of UFO's or Portals or Bigfoot in the Superstition Mountains.
We spent many nights there hunting and star watching and doing a little prospecting. (years ago)
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]