Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It takes a wile but the truth always comes out, now we know what the left wants
So the left has taken the next step, im not surprised at all

Quote:[Image: heg.jpg]© World Economic Forum-swiss-image.ch-Sebastian Derungs / Anders Hellberg

Greta writes in Soros magazine: "Racism" must be fought
Published December 3, 2019 at 3:11 pm
DOMESTIC. The climate crisis is not just about the climate, but also about the fight against "racist" and "patriarchal oppression systems", explains climate alarmist Greta Thunberg.
Like the article on Facebook

The climat

The so-called climate activist Greta Thunberg now officially acknowledges the left's world view and agenda through a recently published article in Project Syndicate.
The media organization is closely associated with left-wing billionaire George Soros, for his Open Society funding for the project, and for himself writing for the online magazine for over 20 years.
The Open Society also claims to have "established" the entire organization.
In the article, Greta and her two co-authors state that climate engagement is about so much more than just "climate".
They also announce new climate demonstrations around the world with the aim of getting politicians to start acting - "not because we want them to, but because science demands it."
"This action must be powerful and comprehensive. The climate crisis is not just about the environment. It is a crisis of human rights, justice and political will. Colonial, racist and patriarchal oppressive systems have created and driven it. We must dismantle them all. political leaders can no longer postpone their responsibilities, "the three article authors continue.
Greta has also previously been designated as a leftist activist, not least after she posed in a left-wing AFA sweater earlier this year . The 16-year-old, however, denied that she knew what the sweater meant.
source
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
Some of us care not at all what they want to "abolish" or "dismantle" - we are perfectly willing to go down kicking and screaming rather than live under their oppressive thumbs.

It's just a matter of choosing whether you would rather die on your feet or live on your knees.
" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
It's the same as AOC's ' Green New Deal' and the stupid art-rant of the UK's Extinction Rebellion rallies
in London. They begin with saying they're saving the dolphins and halfway through, tell you it's really
about social control.

It's a brainwashed juvenile tactic that they always fail to understand due their belief that everyone
is the same as them. You can be emotional now because of something you've become aware of from the
past, just as you can become upset now for concerns in the future.

In a similar fashion, they also believe that a policy can be put forward that has assumed noble qualities,
and still being in the same state of honourable intent, the listener will be forced to continue supporting
the policy when more nefarious self-interest sections are introduced later.

What they never understand is that this trick has been tried before and at anytime, the listener can just
walk away. It's true you can nod your head when someone on a soapbox is telling you that the world is
going to hell in a handcart, but for many, they'll just wander off to eat, shit and get their hair cut.

Not everyone is like them and that's what they'll never understand. That's why they think the immigration
problem isn't a problem. They think everyone perceives the world as they do and then can't understand it
when four non-English-speaking men take turns at raping  them.

The train has to hit them before they get the idea of staying off the tracks.
tinywondering
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
Does anyone think she looks like Soros?   minusculethinking   Maybe there was some DNA experiments going on there while they were brainwashing her with the goals of the one world government.

Slightly off topic, but every time I see her I see Soros.  Forget who the papers say her parents are; "families" can be made everyday when you need one for a specific agenda.

I just heard someone say last night that Soros hasn't been seen since January of this year.  I don't have anything to back that up, but if it's true, maybe he's in GITMO, or better yet... DEAD!