Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you are dead
Quote:

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead, the pain is felt by others. Same when you're stupid.
Boy In A Dress assured me that in the context of stupidity and himself, he's found the quote true!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-03-2019, 09:00 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead, the pain is felt by others. Same when you're stupid.

I disagree with the not knowing you're dead part (in most cases), but I do agree that stupid people don't know they are stupid. Painfully stupid at times.   tinylaughing I'm not immune to this on certain topics. I try to just keep my mouth shut if I don't know what I'm talking about.
(12-03-2019, 05:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:

I disagree with the not knowing you're dead part (in most cases), but I do agree that stupid people don't know they are stupid. Painfully stupid at times.   tinylaughing I'm not immune to this on certain topics. I try to just keep my mouth shut if I don't know what I'm talking about.

Yep proof is with the democrats and other politicians who look normal until they open their mouths and prove they are stupid beyond repair.
(12-03-2019, 10:55 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 05:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:

Yep proof is with the democrats and other politicians who look normal until they open their mouths and prove they are stupid beyond repair.

That's Right,,, When You're Stupid, You Are Just Stupid and When You're Dead,,, You Are Still Stupid and Voting Democrat!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-03-2019, 11:03 PM)guohua Wrote: That's Right,,, When You're Stupid, You Are Just Stupid and When You're Dead,,, You Are Still Stupid and Voting Democrat!

tinylaughing smalllol
Is it true that the medical definition of brain dead had to be changed in order to support people who vote for the democrats ?
(12-04-2019, 11:47 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Is it true that the medical definition of brain dead had to be changed in order to support people who vote for the democrats ?

Yes. I did check with some medical personnel before stating this and they concurred. I even asked
Boy In A Dress as he was putting his Christmas decorations up on his shed, but he just answered
"The Pilchards know" and I quickly walked away.
tinyhuh

Yes it's true, 'brain-dead' relates to the inability to appreciate objectivism and adheres to the emotional
state of perceiving their reality by means of financial viability and the worship of pulchritudinous.
Basically speaking, they think rich people are automatically smart and are good-looking. Anyone outside
that view is a smelly racist Walmart shopper who can't choose wine properly.
tinywondering

In regards of Democrats who support the current batch of officials, one must only look to the words Chairman
Adam Schiff uttered before he raised his gavel and brought an end to his schoolyard Impeachment Enquiry.

When the wide-eyed loony stated "We're Better Than That" what he was actually referring to were Democrats
and their inbuilt belief that they are just simply better than the plebeians who serve them at restaurants and
put gas in their cars.
tinysure
A Doctor -well known for his experience, told me that 'Effing Morons' is also a title they sometimes are known by.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-04-2019, 11:47 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Is it true that the medical definition of brain dead had to be changed in order to support people who vote for the democrats ?

Are Not ALL Democrats Brain Dead,,,,, There is your Proof.  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]