Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Gulf Of Aden Vortex (Video Discussion)
Tonight's live stream with RedPill78 covered the topic of the Gulf Of Aden Vortex.
Remember those spiral vortexes over Norway awhile back?  Yeah, we covered that in a thread here. Can't find it now, but if you've been a member here long, you remember it.
Well, it didn't just happen over Norway, but also Russia, and a few other countries.

Lots of good coverage here, and a caller joined the discussion that lived in Norway at the time and talked about his experience seeing the lights in person.

A very interesting discussion.  You'll like it, so grab a drink and sit back for this two hour discussion on a topic that still has people asking the question, what was it really?

Here is a link to one of the articles RedPill gets some of the videos from that he shows in the video: LInky

Yes, very interesting.
I don't think the Russian Vortex was as big, was it?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-01-2019, 05:52 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes, very interesting.

I don't remember which place it was, but one of the videos shows the spiral being formed, then it switches directions and goes the other way.  A missile wouldn't do that, right?  So, what do you think we're looking at here?

I think some sort of secret project is trying to open a portal into another dimension.
(12-01-2019, 06:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:52 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes, very interesting.

I don't remember which place it was, but one of the videos shows the spiral being formed, then it switches directions and goes the other way.  A missile wouldn't do that, right?  So, what do you think we're looking at here?

I think some sort of secret project is trying to open a portal into another dimension.

They really only mention Norway.
 ecause they say it was a missile launched by Russia.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is the link where RedPill78 showed the different countries that had spirals, so no, it wasn't just in Norway. It's the last one from China that changes directions. Watch it at the 33 second mark.  (Interesting number!)  

https://www.highpants.net/anomalous-spir...und-world/