Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What a sad place the world has become
Destroy culture, destroy the values that help keep children  safe. Is there no end to the evil of the left, or has the left been taken over by something very evil

Quote:By
 Todd Starnes
 -

November 21, 2019

The American Civil Liberties Union has declared that men can get periods and give birth to babies.
“Men who get their periods are men,” the ACLU wrote on Twitter. “Men who get pregnant and give birth are men.”
Click here for a free subscription to weekly Todd’s newsletter: a must-read for Conservatives! 

The ACLU posted the message in support of transgender and non-binary “men” on International Mens Day.
“There’s no one way to be a man,” they declared.
It’s time to drop some knowledge on the chromosome deniers at the ACLU. As I wrote in my new book, “Culture Jihad: How to Stop the Left From Killing a Nation,” There is only one way for a man to be a man.
Real men do not get periods. Real men do not get pregnant. Real men do not give birth. If you do get a period and you do get pregnant you are a biological woman.

We must stand up and ferociously fight back against the sex and gender revolutionaries who want to deconstruct gender and redefine what Almighty God has already defined.
The ACLU needs psychological help.

Quote:[Image: kmJHtKCM_normal.jpg]
[/url]ACLU

@ACLU

There’s no one way to be a man.

Men who get their periods are men.

Men who get pregnant and give birth are men.

Trans and non-binary men belong.#InternationalMensDay

Public School Will Allow Boys to Disrobe in Girls Locker Rooms and Showers

Biological girls in Palatine, Illinois will now be forced to share locker rooms and bathrooms with boys who identify as girls.

The school district’s new policy will allow transgender students to be treated in a manner consistent with their gender identity. That includes access to bathrooms and locker rooms.
Click here for a free subscription to weekly Todd’s newsletter: a must-read for Conservatives! 

Some biological females were devastated and horrified at the prospect of boys disrobing in their locker rooms.
“I feel uncomfortable that my privacy is being invaded,” Burca told the Daily Herald. “As I am a swimmer, I do change multiple times naked in front of the other students in the locker room. I understand that the board has an obligation to all students but I was hoping they would go about this in a different way that would also accommodate students such as myself.”
School Policy is Child Abuse
It’s child abuse, folks — especially in this #MeToo era.
First Liberty Institute’s Jeremy Dys was a guest on the Todd Starnes Show. He said the school district is turning classrooms into social science labs where they are experimenting with students. Click here to listen to the interview. 

NPR reports if a biological female feels uncomfortable changing around a transgender student, there are private areas to use or accommodations can be made on request.
Transgender Activists Celebrate Ruling
In other words, the rights of biological females have sacrificed on the altar of political correctness.
Transgender activists are celebrating – calling to a great first step to invading locker rooms and bathrooms across the nation.
It appears common sense and decency has been flushed down the toilet in Palatine, Illinois.
[Image: DJRx3VVJ_normal.jpeg]
Jonathon Van Maren@JVanMaren

Take a minute & watch this: A teenage girl fighting tears because her school board ruled that bathrooms are open to anyone who identifies as a girl. She is terrified that a boy will see her naked, & her privacy concerns are dismissed. She is collateral damage for trans activists.

[Image: fMmCfqaW0cYSJtuN?format=jpg&name=small]

10:41 PM - Nov 18, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[url=https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1196877415810813955]

source
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
Isn't it a great idea...? You get to say that you're a chick -even though you're male, and get to see
real naked girls and all their bits, what sane human could possibly argue against this?
tinyhuh
Ever notice it's never the other way around? It's always men wanting to see females naked and the
only time there is an issue with male locker-rooms, it's when it's some faggot who ends-up getting
a slap for grinning at a young man's junk.

Young men who have the time and money to dye their hair pink have parents who either encourage
this type of weirdness or don't give a damn about the lad's future.

Will the lonely dickhead in the photograph ever acquire a job in a steel mill or on a construction site...?
Of course not, these kind of milksop stories belong in the financially-privileged parts of society, where
they've got time on their hands due to the lack of concerns of earning a living for their families and
earning respect from their peers.

In years gone by, it was known as just kids playing with the phone and prank-calling for attention.
Today, we call it important news and hide this adolescent yearning under the title of 'diversity'.

The ones I really feel sorry for the all-male strip troupe called The Chippendales, all that provocative
dance choreography and the stashing of tennis socks down ones pants, wasted... wasted because of
their dwindling salivating outraged female audiences.
Oh wait, that's not true.
tinywondering
The faggot wants to get off Twitter, have his 'Daddy's-Dental-business-funded' -allowance cut and get a
job, get a haircut and get a girlfriend. Christ, it's like nobody knows how to bring up kids these days.
tinysure

*BIAD's breathing slows and his stupid grin returns*
tinybiggrin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]