Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yellowstone Evacuated: Experts Claim ‘Super Volcano’ Could Erupt Within Weeks
I don't know about this; something doesn't "feel" right to me. minusculethinking

Maybe it's the timing that this article is coming out; just when the Cabal know they are about to be taken down.
They are known to use scare tactics like this to cause panic/fear/chaos so they can control people.
And, Drake DID say that "they" (the Cabal) will start causing things to happen, one after the other, in hopes that people will panic and they can declare Martial Law.

I posted a question about this elsewhere, where I might get some "expert" advice if it's true, or not. I'll let you know if I find out more.

Source

Quote: Yellowstone National Park has been hastily evacuated as fear of the Yellowstone Caldera’s eruption is deemed to be approaching sooner than previously expected. Researchers on-site claim that the 640,000 year-old super volcano has exhibited a sudden spike of activity which indicates that it could erupt in as little as two weeks. The explosion caused by the volcano would very well throw all of United States into a 200 year long volcanic winter, with ash blotting out the sun, and pyroclastic flow irreparably damaging the surrounding ecosystem.

Two weeks ago several roads through yellow stone were closed down after the pavement began to crack and bubble due to the extreme temperatures rising beneath the earth’s surface. No one has yet been able to pinpoint what has spurned this sudden surge of action. Officials monitoring the volcano are primarily concerned with keeping the curious out of the park, as well as safely vacating surrounding areas to prevent any potential casualties.

The scientific community is split on when exactly the volcano will erupt. Some say weeks, while other camps suggest that it could be several months. One thing they all agree on, however, is that it will happen very, very soon. Senior Volcanologist Richard Dunn gave the following report in regards to the volcano’s alarming activity. “This is something which could have never been accurately determined ahead of time. This unpredictable flux of activity is quite concerning, and flies in the face of all our previous studies in regards to this particular volcano. Our chief concern at this point is getting people to safety.”
I checked the Yellow Stone watch site, and it says everything is "normal".  

So... you can exhale now... I think.   It was probably just the Cabal trying to stir things up. smallnotamused 

https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/yvo/
Probably another Worshiper of Climate Change Screaming About Doom and Gloom!
It's Our Fault, The Tundra is Melting and all The Volcanos are Going To Erupt and There's Going To Be An Earthquake in Middle America because of Humans and Frakking and Our Pollution!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thumbs Down 
Explanation: Uhm ... no dice .... the original article I searched for and found online, because I have heard this story before, ... is at least two years old ...

2yr old news article

Yellowstone Crisis – Experts Say Supervolcano On The Verge Of Catastrophic Eruption [nationalreport.net]

Posted about 2 years ago | August 8, 2014 at 5:41pm [note you will have to hover your cursor over the 2yrs ago bit to see the date it was posted on]

Where as the article the OP linked has NO DATE AT ALL! tinywhat

Personal Disclosure: This is old news served up as new news ... So it seems to me that [supervolcano.viralliberty.com] is fear mongering and is probably a shill website designed to lead people astray. tinysure
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(06-25-2016, 04:25 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Personal Disclosure: This is old news served up as new news ... So it seems to me that [supervolcano.viralliberty.com] is
fear mongering and is probably a shill website designed to lead people astray. tinysure

So I can send these bears back...?
I mean, I don't mind the grunts and the back-scratching, but I thought emptying
next-door's pond of goldfish was a bit 'non-neighbourly'

On the plus-side, I have several bags of omnivore manure for sale. tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.