Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[England] A Satanic Panic?
I would normally suggest that it's just kids messing about, but killing the animals -especially the cattle attacks, seems a
bit over the top.

Quote:'Occult' attacks on New Forest cattle and sheep.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6694]
The sheep were grazing in fields near Bramshaw.

A number of sheep and cattle have been killed and injured in a spate of apparently occult-inspired attacks on animals
in the New Forest in Hampshire. The attacks are believed to have taken between 16 and 20 November.
Three cattle were found with stab wounds at Linwood and two sheep were fatally slashed and marked at Bramshaw.

Satanic symbols were also found daubed on on Bramshaw Church.
The Commoners Defence Association (CDA) described the attacks as "devastating".

Bramshaw resident Judy Rudd saw the dead sheep sprayed with symbols.
She said: "It was intended to cause upset. It's very bothering to have someone out there with a knife and prepared to use it."
The owner of one of the injured cattle, who did not want to be named, said she was "very concerned".
"I went out in the morning to let them in... and I've seen this abrasion on the animal, on the side of the neck."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6695]
The sheep were found sprayed with a star symbol sprayed on it

An inverted cross and the number 666 were painted on the door of the part-12th Century St Peter's Church in Bramshaw.
Vicar Rev David Bacon said: "I've been told one of the symbols was a 666 which of course is a biblical sign of the devil,
or Satan, so it could have [sinister overtones].
"The only security we have is people's eyes and ears."

About 800 New Forest properties and their inhabitants have common rights dating back to the 13th Century which gives
them rights to graze their animals in the open forest. CDA chairman Tony Hockley said: "Any harm done to Commoners'
animals is devastating.

"Things like this will deter people from carrying on the tradition of grazing animals on the forest and that hurts everyone."
Hampshire police said it was investigating whether a series of "suspicious incidents involving animals" were linked, and
urged anyone who used the forest to be vigilant...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I see the Satanists are stepping up their game and putting it in our faces. 

I think the evil controller knows the end is coming and they need more fear to feed on.

Sound crazy?  

THEY believe it, so, that's all that matters.  They will do whatever they think it takes to win.

But...

They LOSE! 

Every belief out there has told us that good wins in the end. (Except Satanism, of course.)
This is very interesting. During the troubles in N Ireland ( thats what the British government liked to call a full scale civil war ) the MIs ( MI5 and & 6) came up with the idea of planting goats heads and satanic marking and all the "trimings" in Catholic grave yards.
They was two main reasons for doing this, first one was to see how much the RUC ( the police force ) and special branch  leaked information which they did. The other reason was to see how the Catholic church, school teachers and people reacted to the story. The MIs studied very carefully what was going on with the Catholics. Now why would they do this, well the MIs understood the deep fear the Catholics have of such things and the used this info to interrogate Catholics.
Deprive a person of sleep, using white noise and set the idea in the person mind that Satan is near them and has come to get them, next step introduce a Godly voice that has come to save them but they must tell all for God to save them. Its a bit more complicated than that but you get the basic idea. 
So I wonder if some one is doing the same in the UK now.
This is just getting more and more interesting

source
(11-30-2019, 10:09 AM)Wallfire Wrote: This is just getting more and more interesting

source

I noticed the comment from the shop keeper about the Romanians stripping the forest of mushrooms
to sell in London. Whatever the subject these days, immigration always seems to raise its head!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
We had a similar spate of activity here in the 1980's. At the time, I was living in Newport News, VA, because it had handy access to a whole lot of interesting and necessary locations. Langley AFB was located nearby in Hampton, Norfolk Naval Base and Little Creek were just across the river from me, to the north was Fort Eustis (lovingly referred to by alumni as "Fort Useless"), also a Naval Weapons Station (at Yorktown), and of course Camp Perry (AKA by certain CIA personnel as "The Farm") just across the peninsula from Fort Eustis . The only other area with such a concentration of useful and informative potential employers that I'm aware of is the Washington DC area itself.

Anyhow, there was a flurry of "Satanic activity" in that area, and to a lesser extent all the way across the state of Virginia. What brought it to mind was the mention of the sheep - someone, somewhere, had gotten hold of a sheep, "sacrificed" it, and left it in the center of a collection of "satanic" paraphernalia in the parking lot of a car dealership to the north of where I lived (towards Fort Eustis (US Army), Camp Peary(CIA), and the Yorktown NWS(US Navy)). I never saw any sheep in that area the whole time I lived there, which is why it mystified me that they would use a sheep. It's throat had been cut, and it's genitals removed and "relocated" to a different area of the parking lot. It was bizarre.

Other bizarre events of the time included a young lady in a high school who suddenly decided to go to school one day topless and damned near bottomless, bearing numerous scratches and cuts, and having various and sundry satanic symbols painted on her way too exposed person. I reckon the "exposure" was meant to highlight and display all the "work" done on her. Being well and long out of school myself at the time, I didn't get to see that particular spectacle in person. I learned of it from reports. That incident was combined with the sheep incident to portray the events as high school age kids dabbling in satanism and the occult as an explanation for WHY satanic activity had suddenly peaked in the area...

... but I still never found out where in the hell "high school kids" may have gotten  that goddamned sheep from, in the middle of a city with nothing but peanut fields and open water for a hundred miles around it! 

ETA: Some folks took that bait and ran with it - for example, I fired a fine young man working for me around that time because he carved a pentagram and the words "Hail Satan!" on a clipboard he was using. I'd probably have kept him, but it took more work to get any work out of him than he was worth. He carved up the clipboard with a wicked looking (but ultimately useless) knife he carried around that he said was a "sacrificial knife". He also stated that Satanists held a human sacrifice every year in Virginia Beach, using a homeless person or a runaway as the guest of honor at such events. I never confirmed that story - I just booted him in the ass and sent him packing down the road.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta",

Quote:Camp Perry (AKA by certain CIA personnel as "The Farm")

Q has mentioned "the farm" in some of his posts.  Isn't that where they groom their mind-controlled idiots, and do other unthinkable experiments?  They also train people for certain "jobs" that need to be carried out for their evil overlords.

I might be getting this confused with something else, but anyway, Q mentioned the farm.  Interesting! 

This one below is just one of many more.

Quote:3514

Videos of Obama Talking About His Kenyan Roots "First Sitting American President to Come From Kenya"
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 27 Jul 2019 - 12:01:48 PM

https://twitter.com/kbq225/status/1155140942090899462?

One or both of his parents fluent in Russian?
Is Russian a common language to learn?
Farms develop necessary (unique) skill-sets in order to produce results.
Stay awake.
Q
Qmap.pub    Put "farm" in the search bar and all the other posts will show up.
(12-01-2019, 06:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta",

Q has mentioned "the farm" in some of his posts.  Isn't that where they groom their mind-controlled idiots, and do other unthinkable experiments?  They also train people for certain "jobs" that need to be carried out for their evil overlords.

I might be getting this confused with something else, but anyway, Q mentioned the farm.  Interesting! 

This one below is just one of many more.

Quote:3514

Videos of Obama Talking About His Kenyan Roots "First Sitting American President to Come From Kenya"
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 27 Jul 2019 - 12:01:48 PM

https://twitter.com/kbq225/status/1155140942090899462?

One or both of his parents fluent in Russian?
Is Russian a common language to learn?
Farms develop necessary (unique) skill-sets in order to produce results.
Stay awake.
Q
Qmap.pub    Put "farm" in the search bar and all the other posts will show up.

Camp Perry near Williamsburg, Virginia.
My husband says they have a Covert CIA training facility there.
Nick-named the Farm.
My husband said he spent many weeks there in the past (70's) training for Missions, you can guess the nature of those operations.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-01-2019, 06:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta",

Kinda. You've got the right facility, but, in part, the wrong facilitators. I don't know of any "mind control" grooming going on there, but there is the occasional foray into some specialized training for specific requirements. Such training CAN be used to develop, in the words of Liam Neeson and apparently Q, "a very special skill set". I know of  some folks, both US nationals and non-US nationals, that were trained there during the Contra Wars (that is the timeframe that I was in the area) for some specialized missions. The skills they learned and practiced there could, of course, be used in a more generalized manner after those specific missions were over - it's not like leaning has a "use by" date stamped on it - it never expires.

ETA: in response to Q's question of "Is Russian a common language to learn?" - yes, it is, under some conditions. Africa in the 60's would meet some of those conditions, as the Soviets were fomenting communist guerrilla revolts all over that continent at that time. Learning Russian would have been a great facilitator for certain individuals, perhaps Obama's parents among them, given his political proclivities. Those communist guerrilla revolts are what gave us Robert Mugabe in Rhodesia (renamed "Zimbabwe" by the communists) and Nelson Mandela in South Africa, as well as a fairly large number of communist dictators in other areas of Africa like Angola and Namibia.

Even I have learned enough Russian to read Russian maps in Cyrillic for use in areas where Russian maps were more common than toilet paper and American maps were unavailable.

So, yeah, a common language.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’