Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
India: The' Home Of The Rapists'.
I used to wonder if the cliche "Lie Back And Think Of England" was sometimes offered from mothers to
their newly-wed daughters on their wedding nights. But now it seems that even a ring on a finger doesn't
matter, women in general should bite their knuckles and let any stranger have their way!

Maybe it's simply lost in translation or maybe it's just an entire set of world-perception that some men
in India have, but whatever it is, this one guy thinks rape is fine.
tinyhuh

Quote:Rape without violence ‘should be legalised’ and victims should ‘co-operate’, says filmmaker.

'A filmmaker has been slammed after he suggested that rape was ‘not a serious thing’ and that women
should co-operate if they are being raped.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6762]
People have called for a boycott of Daniel Shravan’s films following his comments.

Daniel Shravan also said that women should carry condoms in preparation for being raped as he tried
to explain why ‘non-violent’ sex attacks should be legalised.

He was speaking after vet Priyanka Reddy, 27, was raped by a man who offered to help her with a puncture
last week. Her charred body was found under an overpass near Hyderabad in India last week.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6763]
Priyanka Reddy’s charred body was found under a bridge after she had been raped and murdered.

In his extraordinary outburst he said ‘rape is not a serious thing, but murder is inexcusable.’ The [filmmaker]
also said ‘the government should legalise rape without violence for the safety of women.’

His argument was that once the ‘sexual desire is fulfilled, men wouldn’t kill women’, adding that women were
being killed because they fought back or used pepper spray. He said: ‘Rapists are not finding a way to get
their bodily sexual desires and getting these killing thoughts.

An evil thought provokes crime (Killing). Better, women should accept Men’s Sex.’ Shravan also said that the
Indian government was frightening rapists. His comments were roundly condemned and he later deleted the
post after people said they would boycott his films.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6764]

One person said: ‘What kind of sick mentality does he have?
Disgusting and disturbing. I am tired of this misogyny and victim blaming.’

Indian MP Jaya Bachchan has called for Priyanka Reddy’s rapists and killers to be ‘brought out in public and
lynched’. Her mother said she wants her daughter’s murderers to be burned alive. College student Sejal Kumar
said: ‘We are not safe anymore in India. We are scared to move out of our homes.’...'
The Metro:

You can't make this sh*t up and it goes a long way to explain the grooming gangs in Britain.
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I seems to remember that Germaine Greer said that " rape is just bad sex"
No words - just this...     minusculeredtantrum
As I understand it, sexual assault is pretty common in India. I've talked to women who felt uncomfortable leaving home there because of men leering at them while masturbating IN THE STREET. That made them feel pretty unsafe, wondering when the other shoe was going to fall, and the player would have a go at the next level.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-06-2019, 06:34 AM)Ninurta Wrote: As I understand it, sexual assault is pretty common in India. I've talked to women who felt uncomfortable leaving home
there because of men leering at them while masturbating IN THE STREET. That made them feel pretty unsafe, wondering
when the other shoe was going to fall, and the player would have a go at the next level.

As Ninurta offers, there seems to be a lack of self-restraint in cultures where women are looked on as mere
arousal-candy and I'm surprised the outrage-mob of the Western countries haven't travelled there to sort it out.

Oh yeah, I forgot... they can't due to the ridiculous notion that skin-colour is somehow relevant and even though
the women who are being raped are the same colour, the identity politics breaks down because its simply a juvenile
concept.

The ones who scream 'racist' at white men and women believe that because Indian men are brown, they automatically 
think they cannot help their actions because -just as Africans, they're somehow deemed 'lesser'. The false narrative most
of these blue-haired idiots have soaked in via College and University, traps them in their own web when melanin is added.
tinysure
So after raping and killing a woman who sought assistance simply for a flat tyre, the suspects from the city once known
as 'The City Of Pearls' (make of that what you will!) -stopped fapping themselves off for a moment and with sweaty hands,
reached for a Policeman's sidearm.

Quote:Hyderabad case: Police kill suspects in Indian vet's rape and murder.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6768]

'Indian police have shot dead four men suspected of raping and killing a young female vet in Hyderabad
last week.
The men were in police detention and were taken back to the scene of the crime in the early hours of Friday.
The suspects were shot when they tried to steal the officers' guns and escape, police told BBC Telugu.

The 27-year-old victim's charred remains were discovered last Thursday - leading to outrage and protests
over alleged police inaction. After news of the killings broke, the victim's mother told the BBC that "justice
has been done".
Meanwhile, neighbours celebrated with firecrackers, and thousands of people took to the streets to hail the
police.

What happened on Friday?
Hyderabad police commissioner VC Sajjanar told BBC Telugu that police took the accused to the scene to
reconstruct the crime. Police shot the men when they tried to grab the officers' guns and escape, he said.
Two police officers were also injured.

The police were heavily criticised after the rape and murder of the vet - particularly when the victim's family
accused them of inaction for two hours.

How have the victim's family reacted?
BBC Telugu's Deepthi Bathini visited the family in their home, where neighbours could be seen celebrating
the news by bursting firecrackers and distributing sweets. "I can't put it into words. I felt happiness but also
grief because my daughter will never come home," the victim's mother said.

"My daughter's soul is at peace now. Justice has been done. I never thought we would get justice. No other girl
should experience what my daughter did." The mother added that she wants the law on sexual assault and rape
to be "stricter".

"Men should be scared to even stare at women - because they will be punished."
The victim's sister said the police action was "very unexpected".
"I was expecting court trials and the court to deliver justice. This will not bring my sister back, but it is a grea
 relief. Because of the police action, people will think twice before they do something like this again," she said.

What has the wider reaction been?
News of the police action has been widely celebrated on social media.
Many took to Twitter and Facebook to applaud the police, saying they "delivered justice".

The mother of a student who died after being gang-raped on a bus in capital Delhi in 2012 has also hailed the
killing. "I am extremely happy with this punishment. Police have done a great job," she told ANI news agency.

BBC Telugu reporter Satish Balla, reporting from the spot of the killings, said approximately 2,000 people have
gathered, causing a huge traffic jam. Vehicles have come to a standstill on the highway, where people are shouting
"hail the police".
At the scene of the encounter, people earlier showered the police with rose petals and distributed sweets, our reporter
added.

But a few have also questioned the police's version of events.
Prakash Singh, a retired police officer and a key architect of police reforms, told the BBC that the killings were "entirely
avoidable". "Abundant caution should be taken when people in custody are being taken to the court or the scene of the
crime," he said.

"They should be secured, handcuffed and properly searched before they are taken out. All kinds of things can happen if
the police are not careful." But Mr Singh said it was too early to say if the incident was an extrajudicial killing - known
popularly in India as an "encounter killing".

In the days after the rape and murder, thousands of people protested at Hyderabad police station, insisting the killers face
the death penalty. Jaya Bachchan, a former Bollywood star who is now a MP in India's upper house of parliament, said
earlier this week that the accused men should be "lynched".

"I know it sounds harsh, but these kind of people should be brought out in public and lynched," she said during a parliamentary
debate on the incident. Several other MPs from across the political spectrum also condemned the brutal gang-rape and murder.
Elsewhere in the country, there were other protests and vigils for the victim, who cannot be named under Indian law.

How did the vet's murder unfold?
The victim left home on her motorbike at about 18:00 local time (12:30 GMT) ten days ago to go to a doctor's appointment.
She called family later to say she had a flat tyre, and a lorry driver had offered to help. She said she was waiting near a toll
plaza. Efforts to contact her afterwards were unsuccessful, and her body was discovered under a flyover by a milkman on
Thursday morning.

Last week, three police officers were suspended when the victim's family accused them of not acting quickly enough when
the woman was reported missing. Officers had suggested she may have eloped, relatives told the National Commission for
Women, a government body.

Are women any safer in India today?
Rape and sexual violence against women have been in focus in India since the December 2012 gang-rape and murder of a
young woman on a bus in the capital, Delhi. But there has been no sign that crimes against women are abating.
According to government figures, police registered 33,658 cases of rape in India in 2017, an average of 92 rapes every day...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.