Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
House Votes to Block Obama's Guantanamo Detainee Transfers
This is awesome!  Another slap in the face to the  (BEEP... censored)  that thinks he can just do as he pleases and destroy the U.S.

They are coming after you, Mr. O!!!!  Your time is almost up!!!!  Guess you're not as powerful as you thought! minusculemooning

[Image: Guantanamo_Prisoner_Reviews-02f30.jpg&w=1484]

Quote:The House took aim at President Obama’s efforts to winnow the population of detainees at Guantanamo on Wednesday, approving a measure that would prohibit him from releasing any of the remaining prisoners at the prison camp.

The measure goes beyond what Republicans have routinely sought to keep the administration from moving Guantanamo detainees to the United States.

Instead, the proposal would prevent the Obama administration from using any funds to release Guantanamo detainees to any destination, even a third-party country — effectively freezing the detainee population at current levels.

Quote:But Hudson’s warnings about the dangers posed by releasing Guantanamo detainees was even more dire on Wednesday.
“The bottom line here is the folks that are left at Guantanamo are the worst of the worst,” Hudson argued. “These are some of the most violent, dangerous criminals in the world.”

Hudson also tied his Guantanamo measure to the recent mass shooting that killed 49 in Orlando.
“The war on terror is an ongoing battle against evil and we must remain vigilant,” Hudson said. “We must take every action necessary to block the president’s plan to close Guantanamo.”

Read the Full Story
Again,,, I AGREE! 
Obama is a Traitor to The American People, He Was Pledged To Protect Us, Instead he Enabled Our Enemies!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Instead of making another thread, I'll just post this here. 

ANOTHER Supreme Court Vote Stops US AMNESTY Program!  smallgreenbananadancer

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!   minusculeknocks

What does that mean?
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fef%2F23%2F0cc45b6d4fa...Fthumb.jpg][Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fdd%2F32%2Fb762fa264f9...dhan-a.tif]
(06-24-2016, 10:34 PM)guohua Wrote: Again,,, I AGREE! 
Obama is a Traitor to The American People, He Was Pledged To Protect Us, Instead he Enabled Our Enemies!

Knowingly, do you think?
Or just a pawn of his religion?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-26-2016, 01:49 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 10:34 PM)guohua Wrote: Again,,, I AGREE! 

Knowingly, do you think?
Or just a pawn of his religion?
He's a Pawn To His Religion, That's True, he acts like a Muslim and I Believe He Knowingly Enacts Legislation and Knowingly By Passes Our Laws To Disrupt and Degrade Our Way Of Life and Our Standing as a World Power.
This says it all:
[Image: barack-and-michelle-obama-new-yorker-cover.jpg] [Image: article-2278093-178EA720000005DC-457_634x442.jpg]
[Image: i-will-stand-with-the-muslims.jpg][Image: obama-the-musli.jpg] 
[Image: muslim-brotherhood-infiltrates-obama-adm.jpg]
(06-26-2016, 02:11 PM)guohua Wrote: [Image: obama-the-musli.jpg] 

Now that's scary!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well Needless to say, Obama has his Thugs and Cronies looking for a way to Bypass The SCOTUS decision on his immigration Laws.
Yes Obamas Justice Department well be reviewing the Supreme Court Immigration Decision. Why? Because Obama doesn't like to follow Laws he doesn't Agree With!  
Quote:PHOENIX (Reuters) - The Obama administration is looking into whether it can challenge the Supreme Court's decision to block President Barack Obama's plan to spare millions of illegal immigrants from deportation, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Tuesday.
"We will be reviewing the case and seeing what, if anything else, we need to do in court," Lynch told Reuters in an interview.
Lynch did not say what legal options the Obama administration may pursue following a split decision by the Supreme Court justices last week that left in place a block on the executive action by a lower court.
She said any future executive actions Obama may take on immigration would be left to the White House.
In a wideranging interview on topics from gun control to the effect of the planned exit of Britain from the European Union, Lynch identified espionage from foreign nationals on U.S. companies as a "tremendous problem."
The Federal Bureau of Investigation has reported a 53 percent increase in cases of economic espionage between 2014 and 2015 and the majority of cases involve Chinese nationals as culprits.
Obama is an Asshole and here the Link To Prove It: Link

Does anyone think Obama and his Thugs care about You and Your Health Concerns, more importantly, The Health Of Your School Age Children or GrandChildren?
They could care less!
Quote:Seven refugees with active tuberculosis (TB) were diagnosed shortly after their resettlement in Idaho between 2011 and 2015, according to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.
This makes Idaho the seventh state to confirm to Breitbart News that recently arrived refugees have been diagnosed with active TB.
The other states in which recently arrived refugees have been diagnosed with active TB include: Louisiana (twenty-one), Florida (eleven), Colorado, (ten), Indiana (four), Kentucky (where nine were diagnosed in one county), and North Dakota (where four refugees who resided in the United States for less than five years were diagnosed in one county).
Idaho is one of fourteen states that have withdrawn from the federal refugee resettlement program where the federal government has hired a voluntary agency (VOLAG) to resettle refugees under the statutorily questionable Wilson Fish alternative program.
Link
Sounds like he's trying to bring in and spread disease, to round up some business for Big Pharma.  Maybe too many people here have become aware about the vaccines and GMO in our food, and it's cutting into the medical industry's pockets.   minusculethinking 

I've been coughing more lately, which is not like me.  I just happened to look up in the skies yesterday and see that they were spraying their chemicals in the air over my area.  Sigh...