Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Helmets Co-Founder dead.
Some see them as actors, whilst others sing their praises. But something certainly happened in that
apartment in Istanbul.

'...Le Mesurier was found dead near his apartment in central Istanbul at around 4.30am on Monday 11 November.
Local media reported he had suffered fractures to his head and legs, apparently after jumping or falling from the
window of his home office...'
SOURCE:

Quote:James Le Mesurier, White Helmets co-founder, discovered dead in Turkey.

'A former British Army officer honoured by the Queen for his work with the White Helmets civil
defence group in Syria has been found dead in Turkey.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6644]

The body of James Le Mesurier, who received an OBE in 2016, was discovered on Monday near
his home in Istanbul, White Helmet sources told the BBC. Mr Le Mesurier set up the Mayday Rescue
emergency response group, which helped train White Helmets volunteers.

The cause of death is not known. Turkey has launched an investigation.

In a tweet, the White Helmets said the group "learned with shock and sadness the news" of the death
of Mr Le Mesurier. Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, a director of the Doctors Under Fire campaign group
and a friend of Mr Le Mesurier, said: "It's absolutely tragic.
He was one of the few people who have made a humanitarian footprint in Syria."

Mr de Bretton-Gordon said the White Helmets had a very "strong structure" and their work would continue.
But he said Mr Le Mesurier's death had left a "hole to fill".

What do we know about Le Mesurier's death?
Mr Le Mesurier's body was found at about 04:30 local time (01:30 GMT) on the street near his home and
office in Istanbul's Beyoglu district on the European side of the city. Reports in Turkish media say his body
was discovered with fractures to his legs.

The Istanbul governor's office later said a "comprehensive" investigation had been launched.

Who was Le Mesurier?
Mr Le Mesurier, who was believed to be in his 40s at the time of his death and had also worked for the United
Nations, was considered a co-founder of the White Helmets. The organisation, which is also known as the Syria
Civil Defence, helps rescue civilians caught up in attacks in areas of Syria controlled by the opposition to President
Bashar al-Assad.

In 2016, the organisation received the Right Livelihood Award in recognition for "outstanding bravery, compassion
and humanitarian engagement in rescuing civilians". Later the same year the group was nominated for the Nobel
Peace Prize.

But the Syrian government and its allies Russia and Iran have accused the White Helmets of openly aiding terrorist
organisations. The Russian foreign ministry tweeted about Mr Le Mesurier last week, alleging that he was a former
agent of the UK's Secret Intelligence Service, better known as MI6.

Mr Le Mesurier received an OBE (Officer of the Order of the British Empire) from the Queen in 2016 for "services to
the Syria Civil Defence group and the protection of civilians in Syria".

Who are the White Helmets?
*Started in 2014 as a volunteer workforce, run by donations
*Known for their distinctive white headwear
*Include former bakers, tailors, carpenters and other professions
*The group says it has saved more than 100,000 people
*It says 252 members have been killed and more than 500 injured
*Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2016
*Say they are neutral, have no political affiliation and save people from all sides of conflict
*Also do repair works, reconnect electrical cables and secure the buildings
*Seen as a terrorist group by Syria's government....'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I don't know much about this group other than hearing some people say the White Helmets are on the wrong side. These people are a different group than what we call "White Hats" in the effort to "Drain the Swamp". 

If I had to guess, since the media is singing his praises, and he was up for a Peace Prize, I'd say he was under someone's control... on the wrong side of history.

But, I could be wrong.   tinysure
(11-11-2019, 10:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I don't know much about this group other than hearing some people say the White Helmets are on the wrong side. These people are a different group than what we call "White Hats" in the effort to "Drain the Swamp". 

If I had to guess, since the media is singing his praises, and he was up for a Peace Prize, I'd say he was under someone's control... on the wrong side of history.

But, I could be wrong.   tinysure

Oh some of the things the White Helmets have been accused of would make your socks roll up and down!

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The first story RedPill 78 discusses on his news video tonight is about the White Helmets. 
FYI: You Tube has started taking down, or taking away people's ads for saying certain words. This is why Red Pill won't say certain words.