[Image: Jose-Nino-Headshot-1-48x48.jpg]
Published
9 hours ago
on
Nov 5, 2019
By
Jose Nino
[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-11-04-at-10.21.47-PM-1200x630.png]

CBS17 [url=https://www.cbs17.com/news/national-news/woman-8-months-pregnant-opens-fire-with-ar-15-to-save-husband-during-home-invasion/]reported
that on Wednesday, October 30, 2019, Jeremy King was attacked by an armed robber in his own home in Lithia, Florida.
On that day, around 9 p.m, King was at home with his pregnant wife, and his daughter.
“They came in heavily hooded and masked,” King described the two robbers who broke into his home with guns. “As soon as they had got the back door opened, they had a pistol on me and was grabbing my 11-year-old daughter.”

Trending: SICK: Texas Gun Control Activist Shoots Her Children Dead in a Triple Murder-Suicide
The robbers commanded him, “Give me everything you got.” King responded, “I have nothing for you,” according to a Bay News 9 report.
take our poll - story continues below
  • Should Adam Schiff be charged with treason for fabricating statements attributed to President Trump?
One of the robbers struck him with the gun and the other kicked him in the head.
During this frantic attack, King’s wife looked around the corner and saw the robbers savagely beating her husband.
One of them fired a shot towards her direction. Then she proceeded to get her AR-15 to return fire.

“When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King informed the station. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”
King had a fractured eye socket and sinus cavity along with a concussion after the attack. Additionally, he received 20 stitches and three staples.
One of the robbery suspects was found dead in a ditch close to King’s home.
Law enforcement is still trying to find the second suspect.
Thankfully, for King and his family, Florida has strong use of force laws, which allow law-abiding citizens to use lethal force in dangerous encounters such as these.

The Second Amendment is truly the great equalizer, allowing the most vulnerable — a pregnant woman in this case — to defend themselves in compromising situations.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/guns-save-...-invasion/
My kind of girl
(11-06-2019, 04:28 PM)Wallfire Wrote: My kind of girl

YUP!
[Image: Iwgv.gif][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7783384]
[Image: source.gif] [Image: 00ddcbf9b42ac0807dc007ac078dbeac.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]