Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Look Whose Dead Body Was Pulled From The River With A Dirty Clinton Secret
Humm ?
Quote:“Yet another State employee is found mysteriously dead, his body pulled from the Potomac after being reported missing. This is related to PizzaGate as possible ties to the child trafficking and the criminals behind the numerous email and fraud related ‘mysterious deaths.’ There are clear links to overseas child trafficking hotspots, recent mysterious deaths related to the DNC / Clinton / email scandals, links to Clinton’s state dept.” 

While we still put the pieces of this man’s untimely death together and investigate what he possibly knew about Hillary’s human trafficking ring, what’s extremely chilling is Smolek’s possible ties to Debbie Wasserman Schulz, who was a person of interest in the mysterious death of Beranton J. Whisenant.  Whisenant was a lawyer who was investigating Shultz and the DNC’s voter fraud in Texas, and he was set to testify about what he knew. But before Whisenant got the opportunity to reveal possible evidence that could bring down the entire DNC, his dead body washed up on a beach in Broward County, the VERY SAME COUNTY where Kurt Smolek lived.

Just like Shaun Lucas and Seth Rich who died under mysterious circumstances after getting too close to Hillary and the DNC’s dirty secrets, Whisenant’s life has just come to an abrupt end. His body was just found washed up on a beach in Hollywood, Florida, and investigators have absolutely no explanation for how he wound up dead from trauma to the head.

Maybe old news but I had not heard of this before.. Remind me to turn down any job offers from the Clintons.

https://threepercenternation.com/2019/11...-secret-2/
There's a man who said these strange deaths may just be coincidences and later today,
he said he'll return and sell me a bridge that's for sale!

tinylaughing

It shows the depth of corruption in the Clinton-touched global politics and media that
continue to kiss her ass.
tinyok
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"727Sky"  Old News???? It's News To me!!
I had not heard of this Clinton Murder/Self Induced Suicide.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have the full list of names of people connected to the Clintons who died untimely, or mysterious deaths, in my Down the Rabbit Hole thread somewhere. The list was extremely long!

Not all the names were connected to them directly, but some had ties to people who had ties to the Clintons. It's all one big Mafia-style crime family with connections all over the world.

Google and Wikipedia have scrubbed the web of most information that puts them in a bad light, and Snopes is there to call it all a conspiracy theory and a false report.
Can't have any of that information getting out to the younger generation when they look back at our history, now can we?

They are all controlled by the Cabal.