Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Orbán met Putin: "Our duty to protect Christians"
This you need to read between the lines, Russia is the one that will help save Europe. Putin surports Christanty thats why the EU hate him so much

Quote:Published November 1, 2019 at 6pm

FOREIGN. Russia and Hungary are working together to secure areas in the Middle East so that refugees can return home, says MTI. Among other things, entire villages are being rebuilt.
Like the article on Facebook

Earlier this week, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán met in the Hungarian capital Budapest.

The meeting is seen by some as controversial, as Hungary is a member of NATO. However, this does not prevent the countries from having good relations, Orbán clarifies.

According to Viktor Orbán, the countries agree on the issue of immigration and when it comes to stabilizing countries such as Syria to prevent new asylum flows to Europe. "Both countries are aware of the threats from this," he said, according to MTI.

However, the Hungarian leader pointed out that there are currently 96,000 immigrants between Turkey and Hungary, on their way north, which worries the Hungarian government. Hungary has previously announced that together with the other Visegrad countries, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, what will be needed to secure the Hungarian border. Orbán has said that he is prepared to use force, but only if it is absolutely necessary to stop immigration.

Russia and Hungary also agree on the importance of protecting Christian people even outside their own national borders.

According to Orbán, it is even a "duty" to help Christians outside Hungary's territory and defend those persecuted and murdered in the Middle East. To do so is a "very old tradition", he says.

Russia and Hungary therefore work together to restore churches and build factories. Hungary also builds schools and hospitals and rebuilds entire villages so that refugees can return home.
source
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
My husband will Bet You, Putin has a Hidden Agenda that will benefit Him and The Soviet Union.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-02-2019, 08:41 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband will Bet You, Putin has a Hidden Agenda that will benefit Him and The Soviet Union.

True but if he helps save Europe from islam and get something for his home country thats ok with me
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
(11-02-2019, 08:41 PM)guohua Wrote: My husband will Bet You, Putin has a Hidden Agenda that will benefit Him and The Soviet Union.

That's a foregone conclusion - no leader ever does anything that is not beneficial to them - and sometimes the country they lead - and lets that info go public.

With that said, I'm ok with Putin and Russia obtaining benefit from it as long as everyone else does, too, and getting rid of this current wave of jihad in Europe will certainly be of benefit to most all of Europe. I wouldn't expect Putin, or Trump for that matter, to do anything at all to entirely and solely benefit other nations, with nothing in it for them (or us, as the case may be).

There is no more Soviet Union or USSR. It's now "The Russian Federation" ("Russia" for short, as it always has been), and most if not all of the former Warsaw Pact countries are now NATO members instead.

Thanks, President Reagan!

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
@Ninurta  "There is no more Soviet Union or USSR. It's now "The Russian Federation"

My husband will not change his view or wording for a corrupt Dictators Empire.
No one can teach an Old, I Mean Really OLD Guy (my husband) new tricks.

Besides, my husband thinks the same as I do, Trump would help and ask for (the key word is ASK) for permission to place a Military Base there.
The Soviet Union,,, Oh,,, Excuse Me,,,,, The Russian Federation,,,, would Demand or Just Take what they wanted.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]