Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING SPYGATE NEWS
If you have 2 hours to view a video, this is the video that you need to watch.
Absolute truth.

At about the 14:15 mark it starts to get interesting.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is the release of the transcript of Ambassadors Yovanovitch and McKinley’s testimony during the impeachment hearing farce, if anyone wants to read it.

(11-05-2019, 03:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is the release of the transcript of Ambassadors Yovanovitch and McKinley’s testimony during the impeachment hearing farce, if anyone wants to read it.

Me, Me, Me,,,, I want to read it,,,,,, tinydrroling
Thank You
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-05-2019, 03:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is the release of the transcript of Ambassadors Yovanovitch and McKinley’s testimony during the impeachment hearing farce, if anyone wants to read it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

When I tried to get to the full testimony of Yovanovitch, I got a "file not found" error. The only thing I could get to were "key excerpts" - i.e. cherry-picked bullshit. Schiff et al are only putting out what they WANT PEOPLE TO THINK, not the full testimony.

They are still engineering the setup, and are only trying to imply an "openness" that is not actually there.

Duplicitous bastards. And they're dumb enough to think us commoners won't be able to see right through it...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-05-2019, 06:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

When I tried to get to the full testimony of Yovanovitch, I got a "file not found" error. The only thing I could get to were "key excerpts" - i.e. cherry-picked bullshit. Schiff et al are only putting out what they WANT PEOPLE TO THINK, not the full testimony.

They are still engineering the setup, and are only trying to imply an "openness" that is not actually there.

Duplicitous bastards. And they're dumb enough to think us commoners won't be able to see right through it...

Yeah, I probably won't even read it. It's only the parts Shiffty wants to put out that form the narrative to make President Trump look bad that we'll see, I'm guessing.

If there is anything of substance, I'll see/hear it from my independent news sources.
A Soviet style government has infiltrated our "democracy".  When has anyone seen such tactics used in hearings in the past, especially when it involves impeachment of a POTUS?  Shifty not allowing Republicans to bring in witnesses, or cross examine his; not allowing President Trump to face his accuser; not even allowing the name of his accuser into the public, and having the hearings conducted behind closed doors in a secured room?

And now, if you mention the whistle blower's  name (which is really just a leaker) on social media, you can have your account deleted.

Say What?!!   tinybighuh 

Not only that, but Face Book is forbidding it's members from sharing President Trump's rallies online. They are calling it click bait.
They (FB) don't want the public to see how many people are in support of Pres. Trump.

The Left-wing main stream media makes me sick! 

Via Twitter:

Quote:[/url][Image: V8c2pVNp_bigger.jpg]

Roscoe B Davis
@RoscoeBDavis1

Looks like Eric Ciaramella may be in a little trouble. A newly filed complaint to the ICIG alleges that the whistleleaker may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes.

There is no plausible deniability on this GoFundme page. They did try to launder it though. Check this out who set up the page John Tye Founder & CEO Whistleblower Aid

So with about 30 seconds of research we find out that Whistleblower Aid is actually a company called "Values United" And who founded Values United.....drum roll please

Mark Zaid
[url=https://t.co/kk3MBSjRCJ?amp=1]https://opencorporates.com/companies?utf8

The Treasurer of Values United is a lady named Nusrat Choudhury. Why is that significant, well let's dig a little deeper

https://www.pdsoros.org/meet-the-fellows...-choudhury

She is tied to Paul and Daisy Soros Foundation. Paul Soros was (died in 2013) the older brother of George Soros. Maybe it's nothing but it sure funny how everything ties to Soros in some way.

Values United tax documents show it paid $258,085 for advertising and consulting services to West End Strategy Team. These people are professional PR and Spin people.

West End Strategy Team founder Matt Dorf was quoted on the group's website saying he "influences progressive politics, skillfully shifting the conversation to achieve the goals of West End Strategy clients." A lot of strategists lined up behind a so called Whistleleaker.
Quote:Yig

@yigsstarhouse

·
11m

What a treasure trove this is. I will add to the site also. Confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud's collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine.

https://scribd.com/user/259237201

Thanks to Yig from Twitter for this link.
Looks like Shitty Shit's impeachment inquiry isn't going to protect the Bidens.  How will he plan to shut the Ukrainian government up? 

If all is exposed on what happened over there, it will show the Demorats the huge amount of corruption in their party. Not saying it doesn't exist on both sides, but the Bidens just do it and throw it in our faces while thinking 'Na-na-na-na-na! You can't do anything about it!'

We'll just see about that! 

Quote:KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the "family" of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.

At a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency on Wednesday, MP Andriy Derkach announced that deputies have received new materials from investigative journalists about international corruption and the participation of Ukrainian officials in it.
"Last week, November 14, the Prosecutor General's Office (PGO), unnoticed by the media, announced a new suspicion to the notorious owner of Burisma, ex-Ecology Minister Zlochevsky. According to the suspicion, the Yanukovych family is suspected, in particular, with legalizing (laundering) of criminally obtained income through Franklin Templeton Investments, an investment fund carrying out purchases of external government loan bonds totaling $7.4 billion," Derkach said.

With reference to the investigation, he emphasized: it was money criminally obtained by the "family" of Yanukovych and invested in the purchase of Ukrainian debt in 2013-2014.

For his part, MP Oleksandr Dubinsky from the Servant of the People faction said that according to investigators, "the Yanukovych 'family' illegally obtained $7.4 billion and laundered the funds through an investment fund close to some representatives of the U.S. Democratic Party in the form of external government loan bonds."

Meanwhile, Derkach said that several facts indicate Franklin Templeton Investments' relationship with the U.S. Democratic Party.
"The son of Templeton's founder, John Templeton Jr., was one of President Obama's major campaign donors. Another fund-related character is Thomas Donilon. Managing Director of BlackRock Investment Institute, shareholder Franklin Templeton Investments, which has the largest share in the fund. It is noteworthy that he previously was Obama's national security advisor," Derkach said.

The MP said that the presidents of Ukraine and the United States should combine the efforts of the two countries to establish facts of corruption and money laundering with the participation of citizens of both countries.

This is good news for our country!  Expose the corruption and drain the swamp!

Much more to read here:   MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln
(11-11-2019, 01:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...And now, if you mention the whistle blower's  name (which is really just a leaker) on social media,
you can have your account deleted.

Say What?!!   tinybighuh 

Not only that, but Face Book is forbidding it's members from sharing President Trump's rallies online....

I think this finally shows how much the general public has been 'boiling-frogged' into the situation we now
find ourselves.

Eric Ciaramella - a person given a trusted position in a sensitive environment has allegedly first-hand knowledge
of a political crime, and not only is he forbidden to be brought forward in a media-soaked official Hearing to state
what he believes, but also massive and powerful communications companies on the internet have told their loyal
customers that a mention of his name can result in being the recipient of retribution.

And the idea of a Deep State is still a conspiracy theory?!!
tinylaughing

The level of control is overwhelming. Significant people with ties to powerful and wealthy people die before any
revelations are uncovered, Politicians involved in real criminal acts are ignored by the agencies who's purview it
is to investigate such alleged crimes and members of noted families are treated in a more select manner than
the regular public.

The Class-War will continue and with assistance of their crony media comrades, narratives will change and the
same stolid public will gobble-up their rhetoric. The Establishment do things they do because they can and it's
not for the peasants to say what is right or wrong.

It's been like this for centuries and the slow-boiling of managing the minions has been a major part of it.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
And here we go Folks!  More truth coming out of how the DemoRats started this whole Anti-Trump smear and lying to the American people in hopes to get them to hate the President before going in for their Impeachment fiasco. 

Are you watching @"DuckforcoveR"?    tinybiggrin

This is CNN!!!  I can't believe they are actually covering something that has truth attached to it.
There's more to come... MUCH more! 

I hope the Liberals have their safe places stocked with loads of pacifiers and tissues; they will be needing them.

Quote:Washington (CNN)An FBI official is under criminal investigation after allegedly altering a document related to 2016 surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser, several people briefed on the matter told CNN.

The possibility of a substantive change to an investigative document is likely to fuel accusations from President Donald Trump and his allies that the FBI committed wrongdoing in its investigation of connections between Russian election meddling and the Trump campaign.

The finding is expected to be part of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's review of the FBI's effort to obtain warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide. Horowitz will release the report next month.

Horowitz turned over evidence on the allegedly altered document to John Durham, the federal prosecutor appointed early this year by Attorney General William Barr to conduct a broad investigation of intelligence gathered for the Russia probe by the CIA and other agencies, including the FBI. The altered document is also at least one focus of Durham's criminal probe.

It's unknown how significant a role the altered document played in the FBI's investigation of Page and whether the FISA warrant would have been approved without the document. The alterations were significant enough to have shifted the document's meaning and came up during a part of Horowitz's FISA review where details were classified, according to the sources.

[Image: 130520063012-fbi-seal-medium-plus-169.jpg]
DOJ watchdog finds security risks in FBI handling of confidential sources

Some witnesses who have been interviewed in Horowitz's investigation have said they expect the inspector general to find mistakes in the FBI's handling of the FISA process, but that those mistakes do not undermine the premise for the FBI's investigation.

American intelligence agencies and the Justice Department have not swayed from their finding that Russia interfered in the 2016 election by hacking the Democrats and spreading pro-Trump propaganda online. And even former top Trump campaign officials have corroborated special counsel Robert Mueller's finding that the Trump campaign planned some of its strategy around the Russian hacks, and had multiple contacts with Kremlin-linked individuals in 2016.

Horowitz's investigators conducted more than 100 witness interviews in their review. During one of interviews this year, they confronted the witness about the document. The witness admitted to the change, the sources said.

The identity or rank of the FBI employee under investigation isn't yet known, and it's not clear whether the employee still works in the federal government. No charges that could reflect the situation have been filed publicly in court.
The Justice Department and inspector general's office declined to comment.

Horowitz report
Horowitz is expected to release his report on December 9 and testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee two days later.
The internal, independent investigator so far, over several reports, has criticized top members of the FBI for their actions leading up to and during the Russia investigation. Those IG reports have looked at situations including former FBI Director James Comey's handling of his personal memos about meetings with the President and former official Peter Strzok's anti-Trump text messages.

A finding of alleged wrongdoing from Horowitz could further fuel Republican criticism and conspiracies about previous investigators' targeting of Trump associates. It could also provide them a political boost at a moment where Democrats' impeachment investigation into Trump's political quid pro quo with Ukraine has battered the President.

The report is said to cover the FBI's approach to foreign surveillance during the Russia investigation, including of warrants used to wiretap Page, who had advised the Trump campaign in 2016. Witnesses are currently reviewing Horowitz's findings.

Horowitz has shared information from his review with Durham, CNN previously reported.

Read More Here

There is plenty more to read, but you really need to watch the video embedded in the article. That news guy looks like he's bumfuzzled and bewildered.   tinylaughing  Is "bumfuzzled" a word?   minusculethinking Sounds good anyway.   minusculebiggrin
Finally, a Republican with a spine!  Devin Nunes is going to sue CNN and The Daily Beast for printing false stories about him.
Sometimes you have to hit them in the pocketbook to make them take notice.  I hope he wipes the floor with them!

Quote:House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced Friday night that he is filing a lawsuit against CNN over a report that they published the same evening that alleged an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani was willing to testify to Congress that Nunes met with a former Ukrainian prosecutor last year to discuss digging up dirt on former Vice President and current Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

“The attorney, Joseph A. Bondy, represents Lev Parnas, the recently indicted Soviet-born American who worked with Giuliani to push claims of Democratic corruption in Ukraine,” CNN reported. “Bondy said that Parnas was told directly by the former Ukrainian official that he met last year in Vienna with Rep. Devin Nunes.”

“Mr. Parnas learned from former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Victor Shokin that Nunes had met with Shokin in Vienna last December,” Bondy told CNN. “Nunes had told Shokin of the urgent need to launch investigations into Burisma, Joe and Hunter Biden, and any purported Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election.”

CNN claims that Bondy told them that Parnas and Nunes allegedly began communicating with each other around the time of the Vienna trip and that Parnas worked to put Nunes in contact with Ukrainian officials that could dig up dirt on Biden and Democrats in Ukraine.

Nunes also plans to sue The Daily Beast for a story that it published earlier in the week that alleged that Parnas helped Nunes set up numerous meetings regarding Ukraine.

Nunes says these stories are false. They must be if he's willing to take them to court, right?

Quote:In an exclusive statement provided to Breitbart News, Nunes said: “These demonstrably false and scandalous stories published by the Daily Beast and CNN are the perfect example of defamation and reckless disregard for the truth. Some political operative offered these fake stories to at least five different media outlets before finding someone irresponsible enough to publish them. I look forward to prosecuting these cases, including the media outlets, as well as the sources of their fake stories, to the fullest extent of the law. I intend to hold the Daily Beast and CNN accountable for their actions. They will find themselves in court soon after Thanksgiving.”

Soon after Thanksgiving?  minusculebiggrin

It appears The Swamp is going to be hit from every direction soon. 
What a wonderful Christmas present for those of us who have been waiting patiently for the last 2.5 years to see this happen.

Read more of the story here: Source
Quote:On Tuesday, Nov. 19, the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General released a new report. No, not that one. It was not the FISA abuse report, also dubbed “The Spygate Report,” that has been anticipated for more than a year. This was a different report that involved serious issues with the FBI’s uses of what are called “Confidential Human Sources” (CHS) or “informants”.
I think they finally figured out they won't get Trump out of the White House before the election, so now they're going after A.G. Barr.
They'll do whatever it takes to keep their crimes covered up, no matter how many innocent lives they destroy in the process. Get ready to hear Barr's life dragged through the mud just like they did with Kavanaugh.

Quote:The Deep State-Democrat-media complex has been attacking AG Bill Barr since he smacked down Mueller’s prosecutors for abusing Roger Stone by recommending a 7 to 9 year prison sentence for process crimes.
The shampeachment hoax blew up in the Democrats’ faces so they had to cook up a new scandal.

The new left-wing narrative being parroted by the media and other Deep State actors is that there is a “crisis at the Justice Department.”

The Washington Post and New York Times happily reported that more than 1,100 former DOJ DC swamp creatures signed a letter calling for Attorney General Bill Barr’s resignation.

The letter also called on current DOJ officials to “report” abuses, resign in protest and to withdraw from cases that involve “misconduct.”

More than 1,100 former Justice Department employees signed a public letter Sunday urging Attorney General William P. Barr to resign over his handling of the case of President Trump’s longtime friend Roger Stone — and exhorted current department employees to report any unethical conduct.

“Mr. Barr’s actions in doing the President’s personal bidding unfortunately speak louder than his words,” the Justice Department alumni wrote in the letter posted online. “Those actions, and the damage they have done to the Department of Justice’s reputation for integrity and the rule of law, require Mr. Barr to resign.”

Signatures for the letter were gathered by Protect Democracy, a group that has been critical of Barr’s handling of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation into Russian election interference and Trump.

The letter acknowledges there is little chance the signatories’ criticism will lead to Barr’s departure, adding, “because we have little expectation he will do so, it falls to the Department’s career officials to take appropriate action to uphold their oaths of office and defend nonpartisan, apolitical justice.”

The letter called on DOJ officials to follow the “heroic” example of the four Mueller prosecutors who resigned from Roger Stone’s case “and be prepared to report future abuses to the Inspector General, the Office of Professional Responsibility, and Congress; to refuse to carry out directives that are inconsistent with their oaths of office; to withdraw from cases that involve such directives or other misconduct; and, if necessary, to resign and report publicly — in a manner consistent with professional ethics — to the American people the reasons for their resignation.”

Tom Fitton referred to the DOJ as a “leftist fiefdom.”
Julian Assange is trending on Twitter right now. Lot's of hints that he is about to unleash all that proof he has that the Russians didn't hack the DNC server to meddle in the 2016 election.

Quote:California Rep. Dana Rohrabacher’s recent three-hour meeting with WikiLeaks head Julian Assange as reported earlier this week by The Hill may prove interesting in light of the allegations of several former high-ranking U.S. intelligence analysts that the Democratic National Committee was not hacked by the Russians or anyone else prior to last fall’s presidential election.

Mr. Rohrabacher said little after the meeting other than that Mr. Assange repeated his denial that the materials he obtained and made public did not come from the Russians, but claimed he had more information about what actually happened that he intended to share with President Trump.

Yes, and this has the DC swamp rats in FULL panic mode. There have already started a smear campaign that Julian is covering up the truth so Trump will pardon him.  LINK

I'm going to laugh my a$$ off when it is PROVEN BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT that the Obama Administration Swamp Rats were the one's trying to do a coverup.

Quote:The “common wisdom” in Washington circles is that the Russians were responsible for illegally hacking into the DNC computers during the campaign and leaked the emails thus obtained through WikiLeaks, but recent revelations suggest that there is at least a possibility that the “common wisdom” is dead flat wrong. If it is wrong and can be proven, the charges of “collusion” so dear to Mr. Trump’s opponents could collapse.

Source

Yes, it WILL be proven, if we can keep Julian alive long enough to do so.

I saw a post on twitter saying that WikiLeaks was offline the other day and no one could get on. Wonder what that was about? Was control being taken back over by Assange?
(02-19-2020, 09:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Yes, it WILL be proven, if we can keep Julian alive long enough to do so.

I saw a post on twitter saying that WikiLeaks was offline the other day and no one could get on.
Wonder what that was about? Was control being taken back over by Assange?

Of course, the MSM report it slightly different!

Quote:Julian Assange: Trump 'offered pardon for Russia denial'

'A witness in Julian Assange's extradition hearing will claim President Donald Trump offered the Wikileaks founder
a pardon if he said Russia was not involved in leaking emails during the US election.
Assange's barrister revealed the claim at Westminster Magistrates' Court ahead of an extradition hearing next week.

District Judge Vanessa Baraitser ruled the witness's evidence admissible.
The White House said the claim is "a complete fabrication and a total lie".

Assange is facing extradition to the US on 18 charges over leaked diplomatic cables.
He faces up to 175 years in prison if found guilty.
His barrister, Edward Fitzgerald QC, told the court there was evidence alleging that former US Republican Congressman
Dana Rohrabacher made the pardon offer.

Mr Rohrabacher visited the Ecuadorian embassy in August 2017, where Assange was staying, he said.
At the time, Russia was widely suspected of stealing embarrassing Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails, which
were published during the 2016 election by Wikileaks - although Mr Assange has denied this.

Mr Fitzgerald said a statement from Assange's lawyer Jennifer Robinson shows "Mr Rohrabacher going to see Mr Assange
and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr Assange... said Russia
had nothing to do with the DNC leaks."

Responding to the claims, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said:
"The President barely knows Dana Rohrabacher other than he's an ex-congressman.
He's never spoken to him on this subject or almost any subject.
"It is is a complete fabrication and a total lie."

Mr Trump has previously praised Mr Rohrabacher as "a great congressman" who "works hard and is respected by all"...'

Yeah and then the back-tracking...

Quote:The Wall Street Journal reported in 2017 that Mr Rohrabacher had contacted the White House in an attempt to secure a
pardon for Mr Assange.

Under Mr Rohrabacher's terms, Mr Assange was required to provide "proof" that Russia was not the source of hacked
emails published by Wikileaks during the 2016 US election. In 2018, the US Department of Justice charged 12 Russian
intelligence officers with hacking email from the DNC and the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, as part of a plot to
influence the outcome of the election.

The department charged 12 Russian intelligence officers with the hack.
The 18 charges faced by Assange include conspiring to commit computer intrusion, and relate to the publication of
hundreds of thousands of classified documents leaked by former US army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning a
decade ago.

His extradition hearing is due to begin at Woolwich Crown Court on Monday, starting with a week of legal argument.
It is then due to be adjourned before resuming on May 18 with three weeks of evidence.
Assange has been held on remand in Belmarsh prison since last September, after serving a 50-week jail sentence
for breaching bail conditions.

He went into the Ecuadorian embassy in 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden on allegations of sexual offences,
which he always denied and which were later dropped...'
The Dying BBC:
(02-19-2020, 10:13 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-19-2020, 09:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Yes, it WILL be proven, if we can keep Julian alive long enough to do so.

I saw a post on twitter saying that WikiLeaks was offline the other day and no one could get on.
Wonder what that was about? Was control being taken back over by Assange?

Of course, the MSM report it slightly different!

Quote:Julian Assange: Trump 'offered pardon for Russia denial'

'A witness in Julian Assange's extradition hearing will claim President Donald Trump offered the Wikileaks founder
a pardon if he said Russia was not involved in leaking emails during the US election.
Assange's barrister revealed the claim at Westminster Magistrates' Court ahead of an extradition hearing next week.

District Judge Vanessa Baraitser ruled the witness's evidence admissible.
The White House said the claim is "a complete fabrication and a total lie".

Assange is facing extradition to the US on 18 charges over leaked diplomatic cables.
He faces up to 175 years in prison if found guilty.
His barrister, Edward Fitzgerald QC, told the court there was evidence alleging that former US Republican Congressman
Dana Rohrabacher made the pardon offer.

Mr Rohrabacher visited the Ecuadorian embassy in August 2017, where Assange was staying, he said.
At the time, Russia was widely suspected of stealing embarrassing Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails, which
were published during the 2016 election by Wikileaks - although Mr Assange has denied this.

Mr Fitzgerald said a statement from Assange's lawyer Jennifer Robinson shows "Mr Rohrabacher going to see Mr Assange
and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr Assange... said Russia
had nothing to do with the DNC leaks."

Responding to the claims, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said:
"The President barely knows Dana Rohrabacher other than he's an ex-congressman.
He's never spoken to him on this subject or almost any subject.
"It is is a complete fabrication and a total lie."

Mr Trump has previously praised Mr Rohrabacher as "a great congressman" who "works hard and is respected by all"...'

Yeah and then the back-tracking...

Quote:The Wall Street Journal reported in 2017 that Mr Rohrabacher had contacted the White House in an attempt to secure a
pardon for Mr Assange.

Under Mr Rohrabacher's terms, Mr Assange was required to provide "proof" that Russia was not the source of hacked
emails published by Wikileaks during the 2016 US election. In 2018, the US Department of Justice charged 12 Russian
intelligence officers with hacking email from the DNC and the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, as part of a plot to
influence the outcome of the election.

The department charged 12 Russian intelligence officers with the hack.
The 18 charges faced by Assange include conspiring to commit computer intrusion, and relate to the publication of
hundreds of thousands of classified documents leaked by former US army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning a
decade ago.

His extradition hearing is due to begin at Woolwich Crown Court on Monday, starting with a week of legal argument.
It is then due to be adjourned before resuming on May 18 with three weeks of evidence.
Assange has been held on remand in Belmarsh prison since last September, after serving a 50-week jail sentence
for breaching bail conditions.

He went into the Ecuadorian embassy in 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden on allegations of sexual offences,
which he always denied and which were later dropped...'
The Dying BBC:

Of course, all this will bring the Seth Rich murder back to the surface and hopefully the White Hats have the information to charge someone with his murder.

#JusticeForSethRich
I f*ckin' love it!

The BBC Wednesday 19th Feb 2020.

Quote:"Julian Assange: Trump 'offered pardon for Russia denial'

Assange's barrister revealed the claim at Westminster Magistrates' Court ahead of an extradition hearing next week....'

Ah, gotcha yer' orange bastard!

The BBC Thursday 20th Feb 2020.

Quote:"Dana Rohrabacher denies offering Assange a pardon from Trump.

'A former Republican congressman has denied he offered a pardon to Wikileaks founder Julian Assange on behalf of US
President Donald Trump
. Assange's lawyer said Dana Rohrabacher claimed to be acting "on instructions" from Mr Trump
in offering clemency...'
BBC: (The same previous page, just altered!)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7188]

"They're not sending their best" -D.J. Trump.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you don't know already, you'll learn why the DemocRats are desperate to stop President Trump.

Dan Bongino welcomes Tom Fitton from Judical Watch as his guest.

If you've been following Q you knew this information years ago. It has taken over 3 years for The New York Times to finally come out and admit the Obummer Administration used spies to fabricate dirt on Trump during the 2016 election.
Is it too late for all the MSM followers to see this?

The New York Times admitted on Thursday that the Obama administration deployed multiple spies against the Trump campaign in 2016, confirming recent comments by Attorney General William Barr that 'spying did occur' during the campaign.

Quote:Following months of angry claims by journalists and Democratic operatives that the Obama administration never spied on Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times admitted Thursday that multiple overseas intelligence assets were deployed against associates of the Republican nominee. It is not the first time the Times has revealed widespread spying operations against the campaign.

In addition to noting that long-time informant Stefan Halper was tasked with collecting intelligence on the Trump campaign, the Times story details how a woman was sent overseas under a fake name and occupation to oversee the spy operation. The woman’s real name is not mentioned in the article, though the Times says she went by “Azra Turk” and has a relationship with an unidentified federal intelligence agency.

Halper was handpicked by a seasoned FBI counterintelligence agent out of the New York office, according to the article. While the Times does not identify the agent by name, the paper says the FBI agent spoke at a conference organized by Halper about a 2010 case involving Russians posing as Americans. The public schedule for a 2011 conference hosted by Halper about the exact same case shows that three FBI counterintelligence agents were invited to speak on the topic.

The three agents publicly identified as speaking at that conference on the topic are George J. Ennis, Jr., Alan E. Kohler, Jr., and Stephen M. Somma. Ennis currently serves as the special agent in charge in the FBI’s New York office, according to his LinkedIn profile, and worked closely with Preet Bharara, former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, a virulent anti-Trump activist whom the president fired in 2017.

The public schedule for a 2014 conference led by Halper shows that Kohler also spoke to the same group about the same Russian case on May 9, 2014.

This is a long report and worth the read to get to the truth:  Source