Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alternative Medicines for a Better Life
Here is an excellent video from RedPill78 discussing the alternative health substances available to us all for a better life.
His guest, Maryam Henein, is very knowledgeable in this field, telling us which alternatives to use to help with certain health conditions.

Listen and learn.

I will have to watch the video.  I have been studying things like this for many years and testing things on myself....and the cats.  I have had some success but also have found that what people and often research says is not applicable.  I had some genetics done and that explains a lot of the side effects I have experienced in both food intolerances and severe side effects of some meds the doctors like to push.

I always learn something new from reading people's stuff, but it takes a lot of research some times to find out how what they are saying works.  Often the people just parrot things and often since they do not understand how stuff works their information is not applicable to what they apply it to.  But half the time it is correct.  I suppose that since half of what we hear and read these days is BS, especially coming from the FDA and CDC, it is just normal.
(10-28-2019, 04:32 PM)rickymouse Wrote: I will have to watch the video.  I have been studying things like this for many years and testing things on myself....and the cats.  I have had some success but also have found that what people and often research says is not applicable.  I had some genetics done and that explains a lot of the side effects I have experienced in both food intolerances and severe side effects of some meds the doctors like to push.

I always learn something new from reading people's stuff, but it takes a lot of research some times to find out how what they are saying works.  Often the people just parrot things and often since they do not understand how stuff works their information is not applicable to what they apply it to.  But half the time it is correct.  I suppose that since half of what we hear and read these days is BS, especially coming from the FDA and CDC, it is just normal.

RICKYMOUSE!!!  Where the heck have you been, my friend?   tinybiggrin 

So good to see some oldies on here from the other boards.  I know you are very intelligent in the health field.
I hope you enjoy the video.
Come back and comment after you watch the video and give me your thoughts.
(10-28-2019, 04:32 PM)rickymouse Wrote: I will have to watch the video.  I have been studying things like this for many years and testing things on myself....and the cats.  I have had some success but also have found that what people and often research says is not applicable.  I had some genetics done and that explains a lot of the side effects I have experienced in both food intolerances and severe side effects of some meds the doctors like to push.

Good to hear from you again.
I hope you are doing ok and you are Happy, Healthy and Rogue-Nation Wise!!!!  tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I didn't want to make a new thread for this, so I'm just going to share this here. I copied this from another social media site. 

We NEVER recommend pharama toxic drugs and here are some reasons why, besides the fact that they damage your liver and other organs. Plus the side effects are often the symptom they are trying to treat. Example: antidepressants cause depression and thoughts of suicide. Dr. John Bergman talks quite a lot about this.

Did you know:

1. Adderall depletes: Vitamin B12, vitamin C, and potassium.

2. Prozac depletes: Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin D, coenzyme Q10, calcium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, sodium, zinc, and glutathione.

3. Paxil depletes: Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin D, coenzyme Q10, calcium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, sodium, zinc, and glutathione.

4. Zoloft depletes: Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin D, coenzyme Q10, calcium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, sodium, zinc, and glutathione.

5. Celexa depletes: Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin D, coenzyme Q10, calcium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, sodium, zinc, and glutathione.

6. Wellbutrin/Zyban depletes: Vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D, coenzyme Q10, and sodium.

7. Remeron depletes: Vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D, coenzyme Q10, and sodium.

8. Effexor depletes: Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin D, coenzyme Q10, calcium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, sodium, zinc, and glutathione

9. Risperdal depletes: Vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, biotin, folic acid, carnitine, inositol, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K, and calcium.

10. Zyprexa depletes: Vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, biotin, folic acid, carnitine, inositol, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K, and calcium.

11. Seroquel depletes: Vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, biotin, folic acid, carnitine, inositol, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K, and calcium.

12. Depakote depletes: Vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, biotin, folic acid, carnitine, inositol, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K, calcium, magnesium, and Essential Fatty Acids.

From the book, "Antidepressants, Antipsychotics and Stimulants" by Dr. David W. Tanton, Ph.DOver half of Americans are on at least one prescription medication and the majority is in the elderly. We also know that deficiencies in the vitamins listed above make you more susceptible to disease as well as increases the severity of disease and increase risk of death.

Credit: Tami Rainmom