Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
T.V. Programming
There aren't that many shows I watch on t.v. these days, only about 6 on a regular basis. They are: The Voice, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, Chicago P.D., The Good Doctor, and 911. Most of my time is spent on the computer staying up to date with current events and listening to my favorite podcasts.

I just want to vent a bit here about the propaganda I've seen on some of the shows above, especially The Good Doctor and Chicago Med. If you don't think those shows are being used to control the narrative and brainwash the viewer, think again.  Both these shows have had patients come in who refuse to vaccinate their children for certain things, and in turn, the doctors belittle them and tell them what terrible parents they are (in so many words), and they even called Children's Services in one show on Chicago Med.

This week on Chicago Med a couple brought in their little boy who had a slight cough and low fever. The doctor wanted to give him antibiotics, but the parents refused and said they chose alternative medicine and would start him on them as soon as they got him home. The doctor wasn't having it. She argued with them and refused to allow the boy to leave, which ended with the doctor locking the parents out of the child's room as she began a drip into the arm of the child with the antibiotics. The show ended with the parents standing at the door with security pounding to get in.  To be continued next week.
So now, they've moved from the vaccine topic into condemning alternative medicine.  

On The Good Doctor this week, the plot revolved around a doctor and his new bride, who shocked him when she pulled out her trusted friend and put it in the night stand in her new home: a hand gun.  The whole show was about him not wanting a gun in the house, talking about the dangers it posed, blah, blah, blah.  He installed a security system in the house thinking it would allow her to give up her gun, but she still refused. She told her side about being a single woman on her own up to this point and the gun made her feel safe. There was no need to get rid of it now.
Anyway, in the end, the woman won the argument, much to the man's disapproval.
They have also had previous shows of the doctors talking about people who refuse to vaccinate their children and how they are such terrible people!

As for The Voice, I watch the show because of my love for music and hearing new talent. It's fun to watch the singers grow and get better during the course of the show.
This season we have two alleged Hollywood pedophiles, or Satanists, as judges: John Legend and Gwen Stefani. Actually, I haven't seen anything suggesting any proof that John is a pedo, but his wife sure is. Chrissy Teigen has all sorts of pictures on her Instagram to let you know what she's in to.  I believe she has taken a lot of them down since Q outed her, but the Anons have them on the QMap board, tucked away all nice and neat for the world to see.

Gwen Stefani was shown in one of the QMap pictures attending a spirit cooking party, along with a bunch of other Hollyweirdos.
Every show so far this season, Gwen does the Illuminati symbol over her left eye when they announce the judges.  That's the fingers shaped in a V and placed sideways over the left eye. It's a symbol for Satan worship.

My point in this thread is not only to vent, but to spread awareness. It's not just in the news, but in t.v. shows, comic books, radio, movies, you name it; it's everywhere. If people become aware of the little things they slip in and the symbols, they will see them everywhere on t.v.  They are casting their spell over the masses without public awareness.

Can you name any shows you've watched where you recognize them slipping in their mind control programming?

And yes, it's called "programs" because that's what it is. It "programs" the mind.
I don't pay much attention to the TV, and just keep it on for background noise. If I don't have the background noise, I go all hyper-red-alert, and hear every little noise outside the house, which drives me nuts until I arm-up and investigate it, so I keep the TV for background noise so I can rest.

Grace, on the other hand, occasionally actually watches it, and she has complaints much the same as yours. For the past year, she's been complaining that shows are programming people, normalizing things that are anything but normal.  She says they are programming folks to be driven leftward.

The only thing I've noticed are commercials. The demographics of commercials are all out of kilter with demographics in the real word, and there are far more married gay couples, interracial couples, and "otherly gendered" folks showing on commercials than can be found in the actual population. Also, commercials are pushing real weird stuff, like "climate change" and "green stuff". I've been going out of my mind with all the commercials promoting meatless meat - "meat made from plants". Meat is NOT made from plants, it's made from critters. Plant-based pseudo meat is lacking in several vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc that are necessary for life. Plants can NEVER supply everything humans need, which is why so many vegans and vegetarians are pale and sickly.

I'm probably going to have to find another source for background noise...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

We have not owned a TV for 8 years.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-28-2019, 10:42 PM)guohua Wrote: We have not owned a TV for 8 years.

I had my old service provider on the phone today, trying to sell me some offers.
The problem I have is two-fold when it comes to explaining my reasons for getting rid of
television access -and especially from a company that has served me well for almost two
decades.

But since I was alone in the house and the lady was sort of stuck with what to say, I told her.
After explaining to her that the box in the corner is there for controlling my thinking and that
my lack of a cellphone involves being tracked, listened to and evaluated by some who want to
know how I think, I apologised to subjecting her to beliefs that aren't standard.

She wished me a good day and rang-off.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-28-2019, 11:14 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 10:42 PM)guohua Wrote: We have not owned a TV for 8 years.

I had my old service provider on the phone today, trying to sell me some offers.
The problem I have is two-fold when it comes to explaining my reasons for getting rid of
television access -and especially from a company that has served me well for almost two
decades.

But since I was alone in the house and the lady was sort of stuck with what to say, I told her.
After explaining to her that the box in the corner is there for controlling my thinking and that
my lack of a cellphone involves being tracked, listened to and evaluated by some who want to
know how I think, I apologised to subjecting her to beliefs that aren't standard.

She wished me a good day and rang-off.
tinyhuh

Her Mind Control Handler pick up the phone conversation and Told Her to Hang Up Quickly, before she Awoke From Her Brain-Dead Fantasy World.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-28-2019, 11:33 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Her Mind Control Handler pick up the phone conversation and Told Her to Hang Up Quickly, before she Awoke
From Her Brain-Dead Fantasy World.

What I find comical is that when I occasionally access the Live News feeds for the MSM, it's like watching clowns
performing!
(10-28-2019, 11:39 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 11:33 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Her Mind Control Handler pick up the phone conversation and Told Her to Hang Up Quickly, before she Awoke
From Her Brain-Dead Fantasy World.

What I find comical is that when I occasionally access the Live News feeds for the MSM, it's like watching clowns
performing!

Ironically, the above 2019 posting seems to be more true than I flippantly offered!

Quote:Joker star Joaquin Phoenix urges New York gov. Andrew Cuomo to release elderly prisoners
amid fears over the spread of coronavirus among inmates.

'Oscar-winning Hollywood actor Joaquin Phoenix has called on New York State to release some of its prisoners
because of coronavirus. In a video shared on Twitter by the 'Release Aging People in Prison Campaign', the 'Joker'
star, 45, speaks to camera about why he feels it is important to release prisoners.
In the video, he says the spread of coronavirus in U.S. prisons is a threat to everyone in the country.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7478]

The tweet began: 'A message from Oscar award-winning actor Joaquin Phoenix,' who in the video says: 'I'm calling
on governor Andrew Cuomo to take action in New York by granting clemency to New Yorkers in prison. 
'The lives of so many people depend on his action. No one deserves to die in prison from COVID-19.'

New York's constitution gives the governor the power to grant clemency to any person in the state's prison system,
meaning that Cuomo could reduce a sentence or grant release for any prisoner if he chose to.
Earlier in the video, Phoenix says that 'the spread of coronavirus in prisons threatens the health and safety of all of us. 

'When you're incarcerated there's no such thing as social distancing and ensuring good hygiene is not an option. 
'Leaders must do everything possible to prevent incarcerated people and those who work in prisons from becoming
ill and spreading the virus,' he adds.

The 'Release Aging People in Prison Campaign' is an activist group that campaigns on behalf of elderly people likely
to die in New York State prisons, who it says have been given 'death-by-incarceration sentences.' The group is now also
campaigning for other prisoners during the coronavirus pandemic, particularly those who are vulnerable to the virus,
such as the elderly or have underlying heath conditions. 

Pheonix is not the only A-list celebrity whose message has been shared by the campaign group voicing their concerns
about the New York State prison system and calling on the Governor to act. The group also shared a video from Singer
John Legend who echoed Phoenix's concerns, reading a similar pre-prepared message.

'The spread of coronavirus in jails and prisons threatens the health and safety of New Yorkers,' Legend says, before also
calling for action from the state's governor. 'Governor Cuomo, it's time for action. You can make communities across New
York safer and healthier by reducing the prison population.

'You can grant immediate clemency to people who are close to their release date, incarcerated for parole violations,
or especially vulnerable because of their age or underlying health conditions. Governor Cuomo, release them now,'
he says...'
Daily Mail: (More in the link)

'Release Aging People in Prison Campaign' -Another example of the ironic. In a world where the victim is everything
and the criminal (ideally white males) should be dealt with and be punished, a group wishes to show forgiveness for
those who committed a crime that the campaign cannot appreciate and therefore, release said criminal because he
or she is old.
That's their goal.

A twenty-something guy rapes someone and the law-system finds them guilty and judiciously awards a sentence for
that crime. A group wants to let them out because old people -in movies, I guess, are okay and no harm to society.

Mr. Phoenix wishes them to be pardoned because of a seasonal bug.
tinyhuh  F*ckin' clown.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wutta joke!

How are prisoners "a danger to us all from COVID" if they are, you know, confined to a prison? Prison confinement is DESIGNED to protect the rest of us from them, whether their criminal proclivities or whether they have covid... either way, ISOLATING them from the rest of us - via imprisonment - PROTECTS us. It does not ENDANGER us.

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny - "watta maroon!"

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Maybe Mr. Phoenix has a point? After all, what could possibly go....

Quote:Early prison release scheme suspended after errors.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7486]

'A government scheme to release prisoners early to help jails deal with coronavirus has been suspended after
six offenders were freed by mistake. The inmates were mistakenly let out of two open prisons in Gloucestershire
and Derbyshire.
Officials said the men "returned compliantly to prison when asked to do so".

The Prison Service said it had now strengthened its processes.
Justice Secretary Robert Buckland had previously said rigorous checks would take place before inmates were let out
on the scheme. Up to 4,000 prisoners - those who were due to be freed within two months anyway - were eligible for
the early release programme across England and Wales.

Officials said on Tuesday that hundreds would be freed by the end of the week - with 14 pregnant prisoners and mothers
with babies among those released...'

So we know that 'some' of the prisoners were only imprisoned less than nine months ago or the recreation periods within
UK prisons have evolved from the days of walking around a yard and ping-pong with the guards!

Quote:'Administrative error'
The Prison Service attributed the six mistaken releases to "human error" and said processes were being changed to reduce
the likelihood of it happening again. A Prison Service statement said: "We are aware of a small number of low-risk offenders
who were released from prison under the temporary early release scheme following an administrative error.

"The men were released too early but were otherwise eligible under the scheme, and returned compliantly to prison when asked
to do so. "We have strengthened the administrative processes around the scheme to make sure this does not happen again."...'

The 'men'? Odd that the BBC highlights to the reader that some prisoners were mothers and mothers-to-be in other cases not
connected to this article. What are they not saying about these six men?

Quote:'Meanwhile campaigners threatened to take legal action against the government unless vulnerable and elderly prisoners are
immediately released to protect them from contracting coronavirus. The Prisoners' Advice Service (PAS) warned such inmates
were at an increased risk of dying or becoming seriously ill if they test positive for the virus, and called on Mr Buckland to take
urgent action.
Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in almost half of the prisons in England and Wales.

A total of 232 prisoners had tested positive for coronavirus in 60 jails as of 17:00 BST on Wednesday, and 13 inmates have died
with coronavirus...'
BBC:

Yep, Joaquin is on the ball. Coronavirus-infected prisoners should be released back into society because it'll make us all feel
warm and fuzzy inside. Clown-shoes.

I love the shyte the mainstream media make up. I agree that factual parts exist in their articles, but the narrative
is way-off-base from reality. Take for instance the above 'news'' item, The Gloucestershire Live website does
mention the situation, but doesn't connect it to any of their own regional prisons.
Strange?

Quote:Six UK prisoners accidentally released too early due to coronavirus
A scheme to deliberately release 4,000 prisoners has now been halted

'Six inmates have reportedly been mistakenly let out of prison as part of a scheme to help jails deal with the
coronavirus.
The Prison Service said it was aware of a “small number” of low-risk offenders who were freed too early.
Up to 4,000 prisoners in England and Wales were to be temporarily released from jail in an effort to try to
control the spread of coronavirus.

Launching the scheme at the start of the month, the Ministry of Justice said the selected low-risk offenders
would be electronically tagged and temporarily released on licence in stages, although they could be recalled
at the first sign of concern.
It was seen as a way to avoid thousands of prisoners, many of whom share cells, from becoming infected...'

Again, no indication of which prisons or which region in the UK that these prisoners were being released.
Then the article continues.

Quote:'But the BBC said the scheme would be temporarily halted after the accidental early release of inmates from two
open prisons in Gloucestershire and Derbyshire. The Prison Service attributed blame to human error and said
processes would be changed.

A spokesman said: “We are aware of a small number of low-risk offenders who were released from prison under
the temporary early release scheme following an administrative error.

“The men were released too early but were otherwise eligible under the scheme, and returned compliantly to prison
when asked to do so. “We have strengthened the administrative processes around the scheme to make sure this
does not happen again.”...'

So the back-end is just a copy-and-paste job. I checked the news websites in Derbyshire and all I got in regards
of this news was the same copy. There are pictures of a Gloucester prison and a Derby prison, but the Metro
article just follows the lines of the BBC narrative. The only difference was that an emphasis was on 'pregnant'
women being released.

It's only when you get to this sentence from the BBC story, that things change.
'Officials said the men "returned compliantly to prison when asked to do so".

Quote:Police hunting shaven-haired inmate released from prison by accident after Gloucestershire
sighting proved false.

'Police are still hunting a shaven-haired inmate released from prison by mistake after a sighting in a Gloucestershire
supermarket turned out to be a false alarm. Officers hoped they had found William Walter Johnson, who is wanted for
being 'unlawfully at large', when a member of the public reported seeing him in a supermarket.

But after studying CCTV officers for Gloucestershire Constabulary ruled out the sighting saying the man wasn't the
47-year-old they have been looking for since putting out an appeal on Thursday morning.
Now they are still looking for Johnson who was released 'in error' from HMP Hewell in Worcestershire, by HM Prison Service.
He is described as being a white man of proportionate build with a shaven head.

A Prison Service spokesperson said: "Releases in error are very rare but we take them extremely seriously and are working
closely with Gloucestershire police to bring the offender back into custody quickly."
Johnson is from Evesham but also has links to Hereford, Ledbury and Tewkesbury...'
Link:

Update: They caught him.

They'll tell you A narrative, but not THE narrative! 
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)