Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Rogan and Edward Snowden
It is a long video but it is worth a listen IMO
I used to think Snowden wasn't so bad, because he was exposing how "they" were spying on us, but then along came Q.
Q showed us how Snowden was actually working with the CIA and Brennan to bring down the NSA. He sold our secrets to Russia and maybe other countries. He is a traitor.

Go to www.Qmap.pub and type "Snowden" into the search bar to read all the posts about him.

Also, keep in mind that it appears Joe Rogan is a CIA/Deep State asset. Many Anons agree.

Quote:2612

Edward Snowden is a Traitor
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 12 Dec 2018 - 6:49:48 PM
Anonymous 12 Dec 2018 - 6:47:52 PM
>>4280189
What about Snowden?
>>4280453
Negotiating for return.
Traitor.
Mission to harm NSA.
Q
I admit I haven't watched the video yet. It's on my list.
(10-24-2019, 04:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I used to think Snowden wasn't so bad, because he was exposing how "they" were spying on us, but then along came Q.
Q showed us how Snowden was actually working with the CIA and Brennan to bring down the NSA. He sold our secrets to Russia and maybe other countries. He is a traitor.

Go to www.Qmap.pub and type "Snowden" into the search bar to read all the posts about him.

Also, keep in mind that it appears Joe Rogan is a CIA/Deep State asset. Many Anons agree.

Quote:2612

Edward Snowden is a Traitor
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 12 Dec 2018 - 6:49:48 PM
Anonymous 12 Dec 2018 - 6:47:52 PM
>>4280189
What about Snowden?
>>4280453
Negotiating for return.
Traitor.
Mission to harm NSA.
Q
I admit I haven't watched the video yet. It's on my list.
Yes but anyone who goes against the grain is always demonized and accused of every wrong doing in the book. Snowden exposed NSA and CIA breaking known laws.. They will not take that without serious CYA and trying to throw everything at the accusers.
In my opinion, anyone who works with Brennan is no good... period.  I understand how people are smeared, but in this case, it may have been earned.
Now he appears on Rogan.
Looks like the CIA are trying to smooth over some of the damage so they can keep their man active.

Snowden = bad guy

Assange = good guy