Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phenomenal Ancient Sound Technology Causing Science To Take Notice
Michael Tellinger describes the importance of sound and symbolism for many cultures throughout the world. Across the ages many civilizations bore many commonalities, such as the prevalence of gold and many similar symbols shared throughout their unique cultures. It is the predominance of sound with sacred practices and architectural designs which this points toward a common origin, or at least to the many links which interweave these civilization across the centuries.

I watched the first 8 minutes or so before I had to turn it off - couldn't make any sense of what he was trying to say. It just sounded like more of that Afro-centric gibberish that slave descendants have been spouting for years now in an attempt to make Africa more civilized and important than it really was. You know - the nonsense about ancient Egyptians actually having been sub-saharan Africans (disproven by actual genetic studies) and whatnot.

I know for fact that Incas were South American indigenous Indians, not South African, and that Dravidians and Hindus hail from India, not South Africa. Likewise, Sumerians were in what is now Iraq, not Zimbabwe... and so on and so forth. Doesn't South Africa have a soccer team or something they can be proud of, so they stop trying to steal other folks' cultures?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-15-2019, 08:22 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I watched the first 8 minutes or so before I had to turn it off - couldn't make any sense of what he was trying to say. It just sounded like more of that Afro-centric gibberish that slave descendants have been spouting for years now in an attempt to make Africa more civilized and important than it really was. You know - the nonsense about ancient Egyptians actually having been sub-saharan Africans (disproven by actual genetic studies) and whatnot.

I know for fact that Incas were South American indigenous Indians, not South African, and that Dravidians and Hindus hail from India, not South Africa. Likewise, Sumerians were in what is now Iraq, not Zimbabwe... and so on and so forth. Doesn't South Africa have a soccer team or something they can be proud of, so they stop trying to steal other folks' cultures?

I enjoyed his series on GAIA when I had a subscription there.  What I enjoy most in this video is the part on over that deals with sound and light.

I think there is still much to be learned using light and sound to heal our body. Wouldn't it be great if all we had to do is lie under a light and listen to music to be healed? 

I think the "technology" is out there. 
As a matter of fact, there are videos that play "healing music" on You Tube (or, there used to be).  I have also seen special lights on the market used for healing. So... maybe we're starting to get it for the public now. 
This video (taken from the GAIA series) is at least a few years old.