Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is the true story of Ukraine?
In the mess that the USA is at the moment its hard to find the truth. The below is an interesting read but once again just because I post it does not mean I support it

Quote:by Henry Kamens, …with New Eastern Outlook, Moscow

[ Editor’s Note: Henry Kamens is doing what few others are doing – now that Ukraine is front and center in the world news – replaying how the US, NATO and EU backed a violent overthrow of the Ukraine government and replaced it with the usual puppet one.

Sure, the former regime was corrupt, but so was the US-backed regime that it installed, which proved that “eliminating corruption” had nothing to do with the coup. It was done as part of the geopolitical aggression of NATO’s wanting to move closer to the Russian border to put its first strike missiles in a better position for threatening Moscow.

This idiocy brought Europe and its NATO bases back onto Russia’s retaliatory missile strike list. What a great move that was. Then we had Crimea not wanting to be ruled and exploited by a bunch of neo-Nazis in Kiev, so the Crimeans activated a quick, self-preservation program to hook back up with Russia.

They are doing wonderfully well, while Ukraine is in the financial toilet; and the US and NATO did not get to snatch the key Russian naval base in Crimea, a crazy fantasy that someone had at the Pentagon.

We then had the Minsk agreement, where Kiev was going to give the Russian Donbass region autonomy so Donbass could keep the Nazis out, especially those who had openly stated they wanted to kill all the Russians in Donbass. Gosh, why would anyone worry about that objective?

Fake guarantors – France and Germany – did not lift a finger to push Kiev to follow through with any of its obligations agreed to in the Minsk document. And as part of their smoke screen to hide all their machinations, they blamed the whole mess on Russia, which we are so tired of hearing over and over… Jim W. Dean ]
Full story
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
After reading the article by Henry Kamens, I think he is a complete Tool.
There was No Violent Overthrow of the Ukraine Government and POTUS Trump has Not mentioned placing first strike Missiles there.
(I would)

It was Putin's Regime that has brought the Cold War Back into existence. 

Total Propaganda Article much similar to the 70's and 80's.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-12-2019, 03:39 PM)guohua Wrote: After reading the article by Henry Kamens, I think he is a complete Tool.
There was No Violent Overthrow of the Ukraine Government and POTUS Trump has Not mentioned placing first strike Missiles there.
(I would)

It was Putin's Regime that has brought the Cold War Back into existence. 

Total Propaganda Article much similar to the 70's and 80's.

i agree with you, but there is no doubt that the EU and NATO have there fingers in the mess. I believe both sides want the cold war back as it made so much money for the "right" people. Also it draws attention away from what is going on in Europe with the mass invasion of so called refugees
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER