Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(07-18-2020, 07:03 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I can see the "17th" in that, but don't understand why they called it for July.  Did I miss something?

Cheers

@"F2d5thCav",

They used Gematria to find the date.  It's sorta like numerology, but different.

I don't know if you have followed IPOT and his videos about dogs being used as code by "them", but there have been many tweets lately about people's dogs. In the past there has always been a death by a well known person following all the dog tweets. It seems to be related to a sacrifice by "them".
We've also been waiting on a State Funeral. Will this be it?

I'm sure IPOT will connect the dots for us with a video soon.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 

Understand.  But wasn't the gematria result "1017" ?  That is why I wondered about July as I don't see "07" there.  Not important, was just curious.  In any case, I won't ask that guy to tell me my death date!

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-18-2020, 07:15 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

Understand.  But wasn't the gematria result "1017" ?  That is why I wondered about July as I don't see "07" there.  Not important, was just curious.  In any case, I won't ask that guy to tell me my death date!

Cheers

@"F2d5thCav",

That was for Elijah Cummings =1017 - Killed on 10/17

Not sure how they arrived at the date for John Lewis, but they did.  I don't understand gematria.
Edge of Wonder was great tonight! Rob and Ben were discussing UFOs with James Gilliland, along with some other news. They said Tucker Carlson was talking about UFOs last night on his news show and said we "have technology from off this world". He was supposed to discuss more tonight, but I haven't been able to find any clips.

Here is a breakdown of the show:

Timestamps: 0:00
Intro 5:47
Flynn 10:04
TikTok 14:21
Fox News cuts footage short 16:05
ABC speaks for CCP 22:09
COVID symbolism 25:00
WaPo settles Sandmann case 27:38
Pentagon’s UFO Findings 30:25
James Gililand joins 40:25
Mountain lit up with pulsing lights 50:12
Ghislane Maxwell’s secret husband? 58:13
Suspect worked with Deutsche & CIA 59:33
Satanic Scholarship 1:00:50
Top 10 Weird New 1:14:02
Kate Awakening & Rachel Farris join

Enjoy when you need something to do.

Quote:In 1967, Myron Fagan released a three-LP set titled Illuminati. This recording has been transcribed (you can hear the original audio here) and the text has been used to create this edition, published in 2017 by A Distant Mirror in paperback, Kindle and epub formats. Myron Fagan reveals the plot for global enslavement launched two centuries ago by Adam Weishaupt, an apostate Catholic priest who, financed by the House of Rothschild, created the organisation which he named the 'Illuminati'.

Fagan describes how this group has been used by the House of Rothschild to work towards a world government, and how every war during the past two centuries has been instigated by them. He describes how Jacob Schiff was sent to the United States by the Rothschilds to further the Illuminati plot, and how he was able to gain control of both the Democratic and Republican parties. He shows how Schiff seduced the American Congress and Presidents so as to achieve control of our financial system, and create the cancer of income tax. He also reveals how Schiff and his co-conspirators created the Council on Foreign Relations, in order to control our elected officials and gradually lead the U.S. into becoming part of a luciferian world government.

In short, this is the fascinating, horrifying - and factual - story of the most sensational plot in the history of the world. Fagan lays out the history of the Illuminati, exposing the plot for a single world government. The author gives names, dates, organizations, modes of operations - all exposing the Satanic octopus that to this day seeks to strangle the world in its grip. This book exposes the entire history of the plot - the Rothschilds, Zionism, the Luciferian ideology, the destruction of national sovereignty and religions, the role of Freemasonry, the Illuminist banksters and media, and the plans for three World Wars. - Based on the original 1967 recordings by Myron Fagan. - Edited and compiled by David Major. - 118 pages, illustrated in full color throughout.

THE QUESTION of how and why the United Nations is the crux of the great conspiracy to destroy the sovereignty of the United States and the enslavement of the American people within a U.N. world dictatorship is a complete and unknown mystery to the vast majority of the American people. The reason for this lack of awareness of the frightening danger to our country and to the entire free world is simple. The masterminds behind this great conspiracy have absolute control over all of our mass media – especially television, radio, the press, and Hollywood.
Yes ! @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I watched this yesterday, I think.
But it is very in depth and would take time to digest that video, it was very good and it would be eye opening for many.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
TruReporting did a great in depth video about Antarctica the other night. He reads the diary of Byrd, something I don't remember hearing before.  It was quite fascinating.

Tore tells us about some "futurist" health technology in this video. Thing is, we have it NOW, and we've had it for some time.
MRI machines that can tell us far more than what we are using in public now, how DNA can show us what diseases we will get and when they are likely to happen, etc., but this isn't all.

Tore is working on a proposal to President Trump to release this to the public next year. Let's wish her luck.

If you are a doctor, or like learning about health-related information, this is one you can't miss!

Here's one to take you "down the rabbit hole" by IPOT.  You have to watch the whole video to understand the connections.

I captured this off M3thods to Madness' show today.

Looks like Harvey could be facing another 140 years in jail on top of his current charges.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8425]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Amazing Polly amazes us again with her awesome digs into the Swamp People and their connections to one another.

Quote:There's at least one big boom in here, and depending on whether or not you're familiar with the swamp, this whole report might blow your mind. A week ago Trump mentioned that the violence in the US is being funded by 'people in the dark shadows' ... on that same week a Senate report came out detailing the shenanigans & connections to Hunter Biden. In this video I pull on one tiny, under-reported thread from that report to shine light a couple of people lurking in the background.

Tore hints to us that she has "special" abilities to see into the future. I don't know if this is done with the looking glass technology, or if it's something more along the lines of remote viewing. Anyway, she says she knows what is coming.

She says the dates of October 15 - 17 something very bad will "appear" to be happening that makes us feel like there is no hope, but it's a false narrative the Deep State has put out to bring our frequencies down.

It's all a lie.

Remember that.

She says a big change will come on Oct. 20 and things will be great.

She explains how the China virus affects our Pineal Gland and also a part of our brain that has to do with smell and taste. The virus is being used to control our emotions. No emotions... no compassion for our fellow man. It also changes our DNA.

She tells a lot in this video; more that I'm sure I have forgotten because I watched this yesterday.  Please take time to watch so you know what "they" are scheming behind the curtain.

Posting for posterity.

Y'all know who these scumbags are, right? 

[Image: ErLAP8GXcAQL1qa?format=png&name=small]
(01-08-2021, 03:16 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Posting for posterity.

Y'all know who these scumbags are, right? 

[Image: ErLAP8GXcAQL1qa?format=png&name=small]

I know WHO they are, but not WHEN or WHERE they are, background to that photo could be all important...

I also think there may be some photo magic in it, unless McCain and Graham are a lot taller than I think they are. OBL was a very, VERY tall guy, nearly 7 foot, and I never, ever saw him in a suit jacket - only fatigues and traditional robes.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-08-2021, 09:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I know WHO they are, but not WHEN or WHERE they are, background to that photo could be all important...

I also think there may be some photo magic in it, unless McCain and Graham are a lot taller than I think they are.
OBL was a very, VERY tall guy, nearly 7 foot, and I never, ever saw him in a suit jacket - only fatigues and traditional robes.

Using the internet, Bin Laden was said to be over 6ft 4" and McCain came in at 5ft 7". Graham is 5ft 6".

But my opinion on the image is it's a well-forged fake. It is Hamid Karzai -the former president of Afghanistan,
in the middle who stands 5ft 10".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8914]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-08-2021, 12:28 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 09:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I know WHO they are, but not WHEN or WHERE they are, background to that photo could be all important...

I also think there may be some photo magic in it, unless McCain and Graham are a lot taller than I think they are.
OBL was a very, VERY tall guy, nearly 7 foot, and I never, ever saw him in a suit jacket - only fatigues and traditional robes.

Using the internet, Bin Laden was said to be over 6ft 4" and McCain came in at 5ft 7". Graham is 5ft 6".

But my opinion on the image is it's a well-forged fake. It is Hamid Karzai -the former president of Afghanistan,
in the middle who stands 5ft 10".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8914]

Thanks for bringing this error to our attention @"BIAD".  I don't want to spread "fake news".  Still, would McStain and traitor Graham have any business with the leader of Afghanistan?  I still smell rat shit.
(01-08-2021, 05:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks for bringing this error to our attention @"BIAD".  I don't want to spread "fake news".  Still, would McStain and traitor Graham have any business with the leader of Afghanistan?  I still smell rat shit.

Yeah, they would have business with Karzai, seeing as how we installed him and supported him in the early days of the war. Karzai was the US's Boy in Afghanistan in the early days of the war. It wasn't much different than the Soviets installing Babrak Karmal and later Najibullah during their stay there.

Of more concern to me is their support of ISIS in Syria under the Obama regime. That's what we need to be looking at, and that is where the rat shit will be found...

... and both McCain and Graham have their hands stained with that same rat shit.

Regarding the photo, what made me first look deeper was the way it was "washed out", which is often a sign of manipulation, done to hide edges, mismatched lighting and contrast, and the like. It was only after that got my attention, and upon closer consideration and examination, that I noticed the height differences and clothing anomalies. I believe the photo of bin Laden's face came out of that 2001 video where he makes a speech sitting in a camp, with a Krinkov propped up against the wall behind him.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-08-2021, 09:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Yeah, they would have business with Karzai, seeing as how we installed him and supported him in the early days of the war...

minusculethumbsup

Quote:'...Regarding the photo, what made me first look deeper was the way it was "washed out", which is often a sign of manipulation,
done to hide edges, mismatched lighting and contrast, and the like. It was only after that got my attention, and upon closer
consideration and examination, that I noticed the height differences and clothing anomalies...'

Again  minusculethumbsup  and I was originally wondering if that 'wash-out' was from taking a photo-of-a-photo with the intention of implying
it was a rare image... something from a file! 

Quote:'...I believe the photo of bin Laden's face came out of that 2001 video where he makes a speech sitting in a camp,
with a Krinkov propped up against the wall behind him...'

I almost posted that very image in my previous post!!
(01-08-2021, 09:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 05:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks for bringing this error to our attention @"BIAD".  I don't want to spread "fake news".  Still, would McStain and traitor Graham have any business with the leader of Afghanistan?  I still smell rat shit.

Yeah, they would have business with Karzai, seeing as how we installed him and supported him in the early days of the war. Karzai was the US's Boy in Afghanistan in the early days of the war. It wasn't much different than the Soviets installing Babrak Karmal and later Najibullah during their stay there.

Of more concern to me is their support of ISIS in Syria under the Obama regime. That's what we need to be looking at, and that is where the rat shit will be found...

... and both McCain and Graham have their hands stained with that same rat shit.

Regarding the photo, what made me first look deeper was the way it was "washed out", which is often a sign of manipulation, done to hide edges, mismatched lighting and contrast, and the like. It was only after that got my attention, and upon closer consideration and examination, that I noticed the height differences and clothing anomalies. I believe the photo of bin Laden's face came out of that 2001 video where he makes a speech sitting in a camp, with a Krinkov propped up against the wall behind him.

@"Ninurta", Okay.
As you can tell, I'm not brushed up on what happened around the world before 2015. I was one of those "asleep" people who thought the world would keep on turning and everything would be hunky-dory without my attention to it, or input.
I hated, absolutely hated, history in school, so I never paid much attention to it. I blame that on boring teachers.

I've learned more in the past 5 years about politics and history than I ever could have in school.
(01-08-2021, 10:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta", Okay.
As you can tell, I'm not brushed up on what happened around the world before 2015. I was one of those "asleep" people
who thought the world would keep on turning and everything would be hunky-dory without my attention to it, or input.
I hated, absolutely hated, history in school, so I never paid much attention to it. I blame that on boring teachers.

I've learned more in the past 5 years about politics and history than I ever could have in school.

Me too!
If it wasn't for a guy suggesting that I could work with the computers I'd been carrying into the building,
I'd have never used Photoshop and created the fake-stuff that the media wanted back then.

Take a look at what they did with the newspaper images from the 1851 San Francisco fires. There was no
computers around back then, but the photographs were 'manipulated' to make sure investment continued
in the city by displaying a limited amount of damage.

(I spent most of my schooling -either playing truant and nearer the end, prison!!)