Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(06-30-2020, 10:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 10:22 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Before Dave Wilcox and David Icke, there was a docu series that had a title that had something to do with the Jinn. I tripped up on the series around 2009. Does anyone remember this series and the correct name?

Anyway, it was that docu series that turned me on to Wilcox and Icke. I lost track of all three over the years.

No, I don't remember hearing about that.

I believe I started out watching Kerry Cassidy on Project Camelot for my first fringe channel. Talk about being ahead of her time!  Lot's of what she discussed back then that was so "out of the box" has been shown to be true today.

She had David Wilcock on one of her shows when he first started out. They were all interviewing Pete Peterson. David said Pete was one of the most knowledgeable whistle blowers he ever had the pleasure of meeting. Pete died last year, unfortunately. 
Anyway, that's where I came across David Wilcock.

I found it. It was the Antichrist Dajjal Series. It was redone and it was called "The Arrivals".

Anyway, it was the series that started me on my journey down the rabbit hole.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-30-2020, 10:41 PM