Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
Okay, we have many new members here since the last time I posted anything by David Wilcock.
This one will definitely take us down the rabbit hole, so placing it in this thread is appropriate.

Remember, it's the deep state that attacks the messenger when they want to distract from the message itself, so...

Don't be like the deep state!  Listen to the message, and if you're not one of David's fans, listen to the message anyway; it's important, and very interesting.

David's guest, Dannion Brinkley, has had 4 near death experiences. He shares what was shown to him each time. He says he only has a couple of months to live now, so he wants to get this out to the public before he leaves us.

I only listened to the first two hours this morning, so I still need to listen to the last two hours myself. But I can tell you in the first two hours David and his guest covered many topics that were shown to us decades ago that are manifesting today such as, the pandemic, the riots, Trump's admission about Roswell, and much more.

It's a long one, so grab a drink, some popcorn, and sit back and take it all in!     mediumcouchpotato 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-30-2020, 05:29 PM