Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(03-21-2020, 04:29 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 02:08 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Question... Who do you think this is?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7315]

This picture was sent to Kerry Cassidy recently.  Do you think it could be photo shopped?

No idea who it is. Going by the clues in the photo, could be a dude in a suit. I also have no clue why it would need to be photoshopped, nor do I know why it would be sent to a Kerry Cassidy - maybe he wants to date her? If he wants to date her, it may well have been photoshopped, and he may actually be 4 feet tall, 400 pounds, coke-bottle bottom glasses, have Cheetos dust ringing his mouth, and be wearing a food-stained t-shirt 4 sizes too small 'cause his ma ain't been shopping in a while...

@Ninurta, this photo is suppose to be JFK, Jr. as he looks today.  Some think he's still alive and his death was faked. There was also a woman at one of Pres. Trump's rallies last year who looked just like his wife, as she would look today.

I'm not leaning one way or the other. I know people fake their death, and JFK, Jr. could have faked his to go dark while working in the background to help the White Hats identify those corrupt in government; those who were responsible for killing his father. He would also know many others who need to be removed.
Now that Daddy Bush is gone, I think the main ones are dead, but there may still be some accomplices that need to be dealt with... or not.

If he really is alive, maybe they have been dealt with and he is now able to step out into the public eye and tell us what's been going on.

Or not.
Interesting that this was posted last night. Q hadn't posted since March 9.

Quote:3895

Do Not Fear

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6 21 Mar 2020 - 10:32:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MK0j765ko4?

Do not fear.
Q
The link goes to a calming song with an angel on the front.  Also, in the bottom right of the video post, you'll see DarkLegacy, which leads to these two searches:

Credit to @Inevitable_ET on Twitter (in one of his threads).

1 https://youtu.be/lALUwuQWLco

2 https://youtu.be/eL6Gn9IkVzU
RedPill78 goes over the latest Q drops, most having to do with this virus and how the Dems are trying to use it to their advantage to stay in power.
Here is a link to the Q drops if you'd like to click on them to read the articles in the posts: https://qmap.pub/

Q seems to be bringing to light again what's in store for those who have been selling out our country. Are the arrests about to take place?
Time for the public to get prepared!

Quote:3900

New: Title TBD
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 26 Mar 2020 - 1:07:19 PM
[Image: 1ffd0a96aaaf1a24cebbf0be49d6fae53fd8581d...ad55bf.jpg]
90.jpg
https://www.nytimes.com/1863/09/16/archi...t-the.html?
2381.Treason.
2382.Misprision of treason.
2383.Rebellion or insurrection.
2384.Seditious conspiracy.
2385.Advocating overthrow of Government.
2386.Registration of certain organizations.
2387.Activities affecting armed forces generally.
2388.Activities affecting armed forces during war.
2389.Recruiting for service against United States.
2390.Enlistment to serve against United States.
https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path...ion=prelim?
Q

It also appears that Q is putting an end to Austin Steinbart's claim that he is Q.  

Okay, I can't get the whole thing to post here, so go to www.qmap.pub to read it.  Q is verifying that there will be no outside communication off the board. NONE!

Quote:3902

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 26 Mar 2020 - 1:17:38 PM
[Image: 4b3c892a92b9b93a9d8a44f87435998f98629c06...30d392.jpg]
4b3c892a92b9b93a9d8a44f87435998f98629c06c37a6343c873823dd630d392.jpg

And, again...

Quote:3903

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6 26 Mar 2020 - 1:30:51 PM

[infiltration instead of invasion]
Q
Take a look at the links in this latest Q post.  Looks like President Trump is about to do away with the FED as we know it.

Quote:3904

Patriots in Control of the Federal Reserve System

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6 27 Mar 2020 - 4:58:17 PM

https://twitter.com/Ir0nbelly/status/124...5045479426?

This is not another [4] year election.
Q
The first half of last night's interview with Tommy G., Thomas (TruReporting) discussed a thread on Twitter that Tommy put together.
He showed the coded words some celebrities were using in their tweets to indicate they were out of adenochrome. They cover some very interesting topics that should open the mind of some "normies" with their obvious coded language.

https://youtu.be/h9sI48iPRFs?t=473
Hollywood talking in code.  A couple of days ago a bunch of teens (Kennedy) put out a video singing "Timber".

Now, today Oprah Winfrey tweets out...

Quote:[/url]Oprah Winfrey
@Oprah
[url=https://twitter.com/Oprah]
Another “Great Tree” has fallen. Rev. Joseph Lowry. I honor and celebrate his exalted life.

[Image: EUNP4oyXsAEBaAr?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Timber?  A "great tree has fallen"?  

Was the song a code/trigger that it was time to take this guy out? 
Wonder what he knew?
Was he trafficking children?
Did he know those in high places who were?  
Was he a threat to them?
(03-29-2020, 05:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hollywood talking in code.  A couple of days ago a bunch of teens (Kennedy) put out a video singing "Timber".

Now, today Oprah Winfrey tweets out...

Quote:[/url]Oprah Winfrey
@Oprah
[url=https://twitter.com/Oprah]
Another “Great Tree” has fallen. Rev. Joseph Lowry. I honor and celebrate his exalted life.

[Image: EUNP4oyXsAEBaAr?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Timber?  A "great tree has fallen"?  

Was the song a code/trigger that it was time to take this guy out? 
Wonder what he knew?
Was he trafficking children?
Did he know those in high places who were?  
Was he a threat to them?

I dunno - it sort of looks like he already had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, if you ask me. From the looks of him, a sudden death would not be entirely unexpected.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

You don't want to miss this decode from TRON. One of the best I've seen lately.   minusculethumbsup 

So you think nothing is going on behind the scenes?  Take a look at this!   tinybigeyes

Scroll down to February 26,2020, and download the PDF. Look at all those names! I think you might recognize many of them.

Thanks to Senona for sharing it with me: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/165...1xA3DcgcU8

Quote:AMENDED COMPLAINT against Uyghurs, Huawei, Alibaba, Alphabet Inc, Amazon, Jeff Bezos, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Joshua Bongard, Boston Dynamics, John O. Brennon, Sergey Brin, CISON PR NewsWire, CNN, Chinese Communist Party, Didi Chuxing, James Clapper, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Anderson Cooper, Darper, DeepMind Inc, Facebook Inc, Festo, Bill Gates, Google L.L.C., Hanson Robotics, Harvard, ICarbon X, John Doe's 1-Unlimited, John Does 1-29, Sam Kriegman, Larry Page, Don Lemon, MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, James McCabe, Megvii Face, Microsoft, Elon Musk, Neuralink Inc, New York Times, Barack Hussein Obama, Open Society Foundations, Nancy Pelosi, Sundar Pichai, Qualcomm, Adam Schiff, Eric Schmidt, Sensetime, George Soros, Soros Fund Management, Tesla Inc, The World Bank, Time Magazine, University of Vermont, Washington Post, Wyss Institute, Mark Zuckerberg, filed by Tibetans, Journalists, The Worlds People, John Does 1-Unlimited, The AI Organization, Inc, Cyrus A. Parsa, Christians, Victims of Persecution, Rape, Torture, Concentration Camps, Sex, Human, and Organ Trafficking and Organ Harvesting in China, Hong Kong, America and Around the World, Lawyers, Judges, Falun Dafa Practitioners, Uyghurs. (Attachments: # 1 Civil Cover Sheet)New Summons Requested. (anh) (Entered: 02/27/2020)
Remember the military "exercise" that took place in downtown LA last February?  Remember people thinking how odd it was that they would perform such an exercise right smack in the middle of town and risk the public if something went wrong?

Well, Anons are now thinking this could have been a "live exercise" and the items being removed from the building were some type of biological warfare contaminate. Notice also that they are wearing hazmat suits.

Was China/Deep State planning this "virus attack" on America a year ago? 

Here's a video to spark your memory:  Video

Thoughts?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA:  I just came across this news article by Simon Parkes.  Believe him, or not; he has a lot of insider information because of his past position in government. Read the full article. It explains what he thinks is going on now concerning the C virus.

Coronavirus Attack – Simon Parkes
The word is 'resolute'.

Trump doesn't see face mask as necessary behind 'the great Resolute desk'
Link:

"...Together we are tackling this disease, and I want to reassure you that if we remain united
and resolute, then we will overcome it," she added..."
The BEEB.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Really good video. And We Know puts out some good information.

Relevant...? Think Robber-Barons.

Quote:GRIM FIND Body found in search for millionaire’s missing son Alexander Stern, 36, after disappearing
near George Clooney’s house.

'A body has been found in the search for a missing millionaire's son who disappeared near George Clooney's house.
Fears were growing for the safety of Alexander Stern, 36, who was last seen leaving a pub near the Hollywood star’s
£12m mansion, in Sonning, Berkshire, on January 11.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7421]
(Top Right-to-Left) Alexander Stern and the Bull Inn.
(Bottom) George Clooney and CCTV footage of Stern in the pub.

Police searching for Mr Stern found a body in the river in nearby Charvil on Friday.
Although formal identification has not yet taken place, detectives believe it to be that of missing Mr Stern.
A Thames Valley Police spokesman said today: "The death is being treated as unexplained but not suspicious and a
file is being prepared for the coroner.

"Alexander’s next of kin has been informed and is being supported at this time. They wish to express their gratitude
to the community for their support throughout this difficult time."

Mr Stern is the son of stationery tycoon Ronald Stern - who is famed as one of Britain’s top Ferrari collectors.
He sold one of the Italian supercars for £21million.

The Stern family live in an £8million home in Hampstead, London, while Alexander had moved to upmarket Kensington,
where he had a business. Alexander, who is thought to be boss of a property company, was last seen on a CCTV at The
Bull pub in the exclusive village.
A man, believed to be Alex, was also pictured leaving the pub while wheeling a suitcase behind him...'
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Switching gears here and taking a look at JFK Jr.'s suspicious death. 
This is an opinion piece from In Touch.

Quote:John F. Kennedy Jr.’s family may have “instigated an immediate cover-up of the truth” in the wake of the tragic plane crash that killed the magazine publisher; his wife, Carolyn Bessette; and sister-in-law, Lauren Bessette, on July 16, 1999. Episode 12, the final segment of the “Fatal Voyage: The Death of JFK Jr.” podcast, examines the coroner’s report for JFK Jr.’s autopsy and reveals it is “full of holes.”

Jeff Guzzetti of the National Transportation Safety Board was part of the investigating team on the case and he says “their work was meticulous — and exhaustive,” unlike the report completed by the medical examiners. The coroner’s report is only one page long, and seemingly suggests a proper procedural autopsy was never completed after the crash.
“It confirms he’s dead, but says nothing more,” claims investigative journalist James Robertson. “If this flimsy excuse for a coroner’s report on JFK Jr.’s body sounds like a rush job, that’s because it was,” adds podcast host and ex-homicide detective Colin McLaren.

The Kennedy family didn’t appear to be concerned by the questionable investigation. In fact, they seemed to encourage it. The bodies of JFK Jr., Carolyn and Lauren were recovered on July 21, 1999 — five days after the crash — examined that afternoon, and cremated just hours later. By the next morning, their ashes had been scattered at sea, which meant they couldn’t be re-examined at a later point in time. “My recollection is that the family tried not even to have autopsies done,” forensic examiner Cyril Wecht shares.

There was also an apparent lack of information included in the toxicology report. “Now, you have to remember the bodies were not recovered for days and they were at the bottom of the ocean. And there’s just so much you can get from the toxicology,” explains Guzzetti. The report determined the pilot and passengers died from multiple injuries as a result of the airplane accident.

“They did draw samples, whatever samples they could find for toxicological testing. Those tests came back negative for alcohol and drugs,” he reveals. This finding is perplexing as JFK Jr. had been taking painkillers for an injured ankle in the weeks leading up to the fatal crash. So, what does that mean? 

“Well, it means that he didn’t take them before he left,” Wecht says. “Maybe he didn’t take them because they didn’t want to be under the influence of barbiturates [while flying].”

McLaren explains the samples were subsequently spoiled, and JFK Jr.’s body was cremated quickly, indicating the truth could have been intentionally hidden. “Something very telling,” Wecht shares, is JFK Jr. “would not be the first Kennedy to have his coroner’s report adjusted” to tell a different story.

If you're interested in this topic, read more and see pictures here:  Source
(04-07-2020, 05:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Switching gears here and taking a look at JFK Jr.'s suspicious death. 
This is an opinion piece from In Touch...
I'm a big fan of Cyril Wecht.
minusculethumbsup
How many here that follow Q have heard about Austin Steinbart?  He certainly created a divide in the Q community recently. He has videos up on YT if you don't know about him.  Just be informed, he is not Q, as he claims. And now he has been arrested for some of the things he did.
Q even came on the board after he started gaining a bunch of followers and reminded us, "No outside comms."  Q ONLY posts on 8Kun, so anyone claiming they talk directly to Q, or saying they ARE Q, it's not true.

Watch RedPill78 talk about this and show documents from the court house to prove he was arrested.

Start watching at 11:53 minute mark.

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Yes, I have my notifications from RedPill75 and BCP and Destroying The Illusion and EOW.
All to be watched later tonight.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
IPOT decodes the latest Q posts. He is one of my favorites.

I just recently started paying more attention to this this You Tuber.  He is an excellent Q decoder; just watch this video and see for yourself.
Amazing... simply amazing, how he connects the dots.

Watch to the end. I think you'll see what I mean.  Go to his channel and subscribe; he needs some love!