Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(03-21-2020, 04:29 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 02:08 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Question... Who do you think this is?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7315]

This picture was sent to Kerry Cassidy recently.  Do you think it could be photo shopped?

No idea who it is. Going by the clues in the photo, could be a dude in a suit. I also have no clue why it would need to be photoshopped, nor do I know why it would be sent to a Kerry Cassidy - maybe he wants to date her? If he wants to date her, it may well have been photoshopped, and he may actually be 4 feet tall, 400 pounds, coke-bottle bottom glasses, have Cheetos dust ringing his mouth, and be wearing a food-stained t-shirt 4 sizes too small 'cause his ma ain't been shopping in a while...

@Ninurta, this photo is suppose to be JFK, Jr. as he looks today.  Some think he's still alive and his death was faked. There was also a woman at one of Pres. Trump's rallies last year who looked just like his wife, as she would look today.

I'm not leaning one way or the other. I know people fake their death, and JFK, Jr. could have faked his to go dark while working in the background to help the White Hats identify those corrupt in government; those who were responsible for killing his father. He would also know many others who need to be removed.
Now that Daddy Bush is gone, I think the main ones are dead, but there may still be some accomplices that need to be dealt with... or not.

If he really is alive, maybe they have been dealt with and he is now able to step out into the public eye and tell us what's been going on.

Or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-21-2020, 05:04 PM