Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(02-25-2020, 06:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ms. @"guohua", I'd like you to tell us what these Chinese people are saying in the clips shared by Zach Vorhies in the first part of this video.
Many people are thinking this is all propaganda to crash our economy before the election. I don't know; these clips look very real to me. So, if this is staged, they sure found some good actors.

Watch the clips about the Corona Virus just after the beginning of the show.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  and anyone else that is interested.

Those people in China (some of the film was from Hong Kong riots) that you see visibly upset because they Know or Believe that their government used them as Guinea Pigs.
Those sense of the bodies in the body bags were real.
Some of the video was over dramatize, the lady falling over dead with her cell phone was for Dramatization.

Yes, people try to hid their faces because of the cameras on every corner of building and street lights and in the doorways of stores and apartment complexs.

China is in total Chaos right now, because who have many of their citizen that are Red-Pilled, they are Awoke and know what has happened and why.
Most of the Chinese Dialect you wanted translated is of people mourning their dead and others upset with the treatment/abuse they receive from neighbors and police for not following strict quarantine rules, they are beaten and arrested for not wearing a face mask, Plus they edited in a video of a girl eating a Bat in the food market which is what the CCP originally claimed started this murdering of the worlds populations. 

It was actually a lot of news clips edited together and some of the screaming and crying didn't make sense to me.

The Short of the Long is this, China was developing a Bio-weapon using three types of viruses combine into one.
Because of the Untrained or Inadequate Competence of their Staff, this virus was released.

NOW, it should be added here, that some people (we are part of these crowd) that this virus was released on the Orders of the CABAL to derail POTUS Trumps reelection do to the Fall of the Stock Market and Other Financial Structures/Institutions.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by guohua - 02-25-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM