Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(02-23-2020, 05:14 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta"  One of my old comrades from my old agency has for years stayed in contact with me through an unlocked android cell phone I purchased and registered to a deceased person.
Anyway to make a long story short.
The current Virus is not the final product they were creating, this version is a combination of the Corona and SARS Viruses and there was to be a third Virus attached to the Coronavirus because it is a great carrier.
My contact believes it was suppose to be the Smallpox virus.
But due to inexperience lab tech's, there was a mishap and these form was released into the air.

Thank you for that information Ms. G.  I hope you sharing this doesn't get you in trouble.

If this is true, then I believe there was some type of intervention to prevent this from getting to stage 3, or else it was Divine intervention, ET intervention... some type of intervention to keep this from becoming a global threat to humanity.

A video I watched on TruReporting last week showed Thomas talking about all the incinerators the Chinese had brought in. I forget how many it was, but it was a bunch!
They said it was for disposing of all the dead animals that had been affected from the chemicals they sprayed to combat the virus, but many think they are for the dead human bodies. If that's the case, this is bigger than they're telling us.

What a tragedy for those innocent people over there. tinycrying

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-23-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM