Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(01-25-2020, 08:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is old video by Leak Project published in 2017 about using lights to control mice.

It's not just mice - I have a cat at my house that I can control with just the light from a standard laser pointer!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Kobe Bryant's death sure has opened up some interesting questions, as you'll see in this video. He had connections with Epstein and Clinton (imagine that!), which could be why he is no longer with us.

Watch this video, then tell me if you think his crash was just an accident.

Catch up on the latest, most important news with RedPill78.

Is this normal practice when being invited to a private get-together of an evening's dinner at the White House?
Do you do this at a soiree with friends?

It's almost as if it's surveillance.
minusculethinking
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-29-2020, 11:05 PM)BIAD Wrote: Is this normal practice when being invited to a private get-together of an evening's dinner at the White House?
Do you do this at a soiree with friends?

It's almost as if it's surveillance.
minusculethinking

Yup, sure looks that way.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Possibly relevant and provided by The Mystic Wanderer.

Quote:Greg Rubini
@GregRubini

1. ERIC CIARAM3LLA is involved in much darker things than you can imagine.
Joe Biden, John Brennan, & Barack Obama are also in it. and Victoria Nuland.

The Ukraine Holocaust

2. in Feb 2014 there was a Coup d'Etat in Ukraine. a violent Coup.
There was a massacre in the main square of the capital, Kiev. 100 people were killed.

3. There were SNIPERS at windows of tall buildings surrounding the square.
Strategically placed.
The snipers from the buildings shot both at protestors, both at police officers.
it was a HORRIFIC massacre

4. 100 people were killed BY THE SNIPERS.
both Ukranian citizens, both police officers.That was The Ukraine Holocaust.

5. the SNIPERS were professional mercenaries. They were hired and paid to do that job.
Their assigned job was to KILL about 100 people. They had been given precise instructions.
Hired and paid BY WHOM?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7088]

6. Why 100 people had to be brutally killed?
Because the CIA Director John Brennan and Victoria Nuland (State Dept.) wanted 100 people killed.
That would trigger a Coup d'Etat in Ukraine. Which in fact happened.

7. And WHO organized those SNIPERS in Ukraine, to make this massacre?
WHO hired them? WHO paid them?
ERIC CIARAM3LLA. E.C. in this photo with Victoria Nuland:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7089]

8. Eric Ciaramella was assigned that task by the CIA Director John Brennan.
Brennan was the CIA Director at that time, in 2014.
And Eric Ciaramella was, and is, a CIA Operative. He was Brennan's CIA point man in Ukraine, in 2014.

9. Eric Ciaramella is a CIA Operative, he speaks fluently Ukrainian and Russian.
Ciaramella was the perfect guy for the job. and a Brennan Loyalist
Ciaramella has been many times in Ukraine and he flew several times to Ukraine with Joe Biden.

10. Eric Ciaramella is the guy responsible for the UKRAINE HOLOCAUST which killed 100 people.
This is why the CIA and the DEEP STATE protects him.

11. And this is why the DEEP STATE and the CIA do not want Eric Ciaramella's name to be spoken.
This is the reason of the COVER-UP.
COVER-UP also by the Chief Justice John Roberts - who is compromised, blackmailed & OWN by the CIA.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7090]

12. This is why there are GAG ORDERS not to pronounce Ciaramella's name. GAG ORDERS by the CIA.
The HORRIFIC Truth of what Ciaramella did in Ukraine, cannot be revealed.

13. ERIC CIARAMELLA hired and paid the SNIPERS and organized the Ukraine massacre under John
Brennan orders. But WHO authorized Brennan to proceed with the massacre of 100 people in Ukraine?
None other than Barack Hussein O.

14. is it clear now why ADAM SCHIFF has covered-up ERIC CIARAMELLA?
Is it clear now why ADAM SCHIFF did not allow ERIC CIARAMELLA to testify in the Impeachment hearings?

15. This makes Adam Schiff - as a matter of fact - an ACCOMPLICE of Eric Ciaramella, in his crimes in Ukraine.

16. Killing 100 people is not a small crime and 40 of them were police officers.
A good question now is:
will Ukraine ask for the EXTRADITION of:
Eric Ciaramella, John Brennan, Barack Obama, Victoria Nuland, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7091]

17. Imagine if a foreigner hired SNIPERS in NYC to shoot and kill 100 people in Times Square
Snipers positioned in the tall buildings around Times Square shooting at people and NYPD officers.
Imagine that. This is what those guys did in the main square of the Ukraine capital 
Thread Reader:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@"BIAD" and @"Mystic Wanderer" 

My husband just nodded his head, yes he said, the POTUS always knows and is kept informed of action and Operations that are Sanctioned and Organized by his Old Agency.
A President will NEVER be prosecuted for the actions of the CIA. Why?
Mr. Eric Ciaramella would never have lived long enough to testify and He Knows That!

Obama could claim No Knowledge because they are never in the room when operations are discussed. They receive a Very, Very, Very Private Briefing from their Politically Appointed Director and there is No Paper Trail.
(02-01-2020, 12:10 AM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" and @"Mystic Wanderer" 

My husband just nodded his head, yes he said, the POTUS always knows and is kept informed of action and Operations that are Sanctioned and Organized by his Old Agency.
Mr. Eric Ciaramella would never have lived long enough to testify and He Knows That!

Obama could claim No Knowledge because they are never in the room when operations are discussed. They receive a Very, Very, Very Private Briefing from their Politically Appointed Director and there is No Paper Trail.

Thank you for that confirmation, Mr. G.     minusculethumbsup 

So, I guess the public just has to read reports like the one above, and Obummer will never receive JUSTICE for this.
What a pity!  Sigh...
(02-01-2020, 12:10 AM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" and @"Mystic Wanderer" 

Thanks Mr. & Mrs. G.
minusculethumbsup 

Another display of how distant we are from the realities of what happens in the world and
the political and MSM narrative that we're fed.
If you ever want to go down the rabbit hole, look no further than The Phoenix Enigma.  Cory is interviewed by McFiles in this video and goes over, in detail, the occult involved with Kobe Bryant's death.  Second hour is Q&A.

It's fascinating!

I agree that there are forces from the other side at play in this case. I don't see how any human could arrange so many "coincidences" in a person's death, all tied to Masonic rituals.

It's just STRANGE!

Follow along with what Cory talks about on the video by clicking this link to his website: Kobe Bryan's Death

Another video that bring up questions (or answers) that the Looking Glass is real.   tinyhuh 

(02-02-2020, 09:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Another video that bring up questions (or answers) that the Looking Glass is real.   tinyhuh 

Excellent Video.
My husband believes in Project Looking Glass.
The Goods Guys Are Winning.
Ivanka,,,,, the First Female President  minusculeclap
Did anyone watch the halftime show during the Super Bowl last night?  Did you realize it was full of subliminal messages about Free Masons and Lucifer?
I'm sure many people just think it was two gorgeous women up their dancing almost naked, but it was much more...

(01-18-2020, 06:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: For those interested in learning how occult magic works, this video goes into it and shows the ritual Nancy Pelosi used during the impeachment process.

This gets deep, so it may or may not be "your thing".  However, I found it interesting, so I'm sharing it here.

Although the video is 2.0 hours long, he covers the ritual the first hour and takes questions the second.

Bringing the above post forward to add this from last night's SOTU address.  Nancy tore up the speech! 

I haven't even looked to see if Cory has put anything out about this, but I know it had to be another part of her ritual to "do away with Trump".

I'll post if anything more is said about it.

In this episode of Beyond the Headlines, with Thomas and Linda, they are discussing The Emerald Tablets, and other interesting topics that go along with it.

This weekly show is becoming one of my favorites; they always discuss esoteric or fringe subjects, and that's right down my alley.  tinybiggrin

Enjoy! 

As the QAnon movement keeps growing world-wide, so do the hit pieces from MSM.
When you read these reports, it's clear that the author doesn't have a clue what this movement is about. They do what the MSM does best... spin the truth and publish propaganda about the true meaning.

I think this is one of the best I've seen yet:

Quote:Zuckerman, of the MIT Media Lab, says Qanon and similar movements threaten Americans’ sense of shared truth. “The danger of Qanon is not that they try to blow up a building,” he says. “It's that they and others are blowing up our shared reality."

That would be the "reality" the main stream media wishes you to believe. 
What about that?   tinylaughing 

Read the report here, but don't believe a word of it.   Qanon Deploys 'Information Warfare' to Influence the 2020 Election

On a lighter note, here is a report that points out what Q is really about. At least this reporter must have taken time to actually read the Q posts and research the movement.   minusculethumbsup 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles...inues.html
Here's the latest news. Stay up to date with everything important by listening to RedPill78 Mon-Thursday just a little past 6 p.m. on the east coast.

Y'all know about that virus that starts with a C that originated in China, right?
Lots of information has come out to suggest it was manufactured in a lab as a bio-weapon. I read several articles on Twitter that provide some compelling information to believe this. I also listened to several of my favorite truthers on You Tube cover the subject.

Yesterday I was on my "family" face book account when this group popped up called 4bidden knowledge. This virus was the subject. Let me tell you it was scary what this guy was saying. He claimed that he had insider government documents to PROVE that this virus is going to be used in a depopulation agenda. He sounded terrified to be sharing this information because he knew they would be coming after him, but he said it was too important not to tell the public.
I went to 4bidden knowledge's site but couldn't find the information there again.
I have no idea where to search for it.

A scare tactic? I don't know.

But, then I just came across this video with a subliminal message in the background. You can hear it if you wear headphones or earplugs. Turn it up loud and let me know what you think.

(02-23-2020, 02:00 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Y'all know about that virus that starts with a C that originated in China, right?
Lots of information has come out to suggest it was manufactured in a lab as a bio-weapon. I read several articles on Twitter that provide some compelling information to believe this. I also listened to several of my favorite truthers on You Tube cover the subject.

Yesterday I was on my "family" face book account when this group popped up called 4bidden knowledge. This virus was the subject. Let me tell you it was scary what this guy was saying. He claimed that he had insider government documents to PROVE that this virus is going to be used in a depopulation agenda. He sounded terrified to be sharing this information because he knew they would be coming after him, but he said it was too important not to tell the public.
I went to 4bidden knowledge's site but couldn't find the information there again.
I have no idea where to search for it.

A scare tactic? I don't know.

But, then I just came across this video with a subliminal message in the background. You can hear it if you wear headphones or earplugs. Turn it up loud and let me know what you think.

The "outbreak" mentioned may just be an outbreak of rioting as the commercial implies, rather than a disease outbreak.

Now with regard to the Mexican Beer Virus, I do believe it was engineered as a bioweapon, and have believed that since the beginning of the outbreak when I saw China's reaction to it. Now it appears they are quarantining citizens in China, some to their homes and some to "concentration camps", taking them from their homes by force to relocate them to the camps.

Something the US is doing strengthens that argument for me - when was the last time you saw EVERY person coming from a particular country quarantined IN THE US for 14 days? Ever? I've never seen it, yet here it is, right now, in the good ol' USA. That makes me think that the US government knows something about it, probably through "back channel communications" from China, which they are not telling the public about.

There is also that string of "Designer DNA" researchers have found in the virus that has never been seen before. That indicates to me that the virus is either an alien virus, OR that it was designed in a lab for a certain purpose. Of those two options, Occam's Razor dictates that it was designed in a lab, and is not a "wild" virus that has simply changed a bit to be more virulent.

I don't think it's a depopulation move, though, or that the virus was engineered for depopulation. If it was, it's a failure, because the death rate is nowhere near high enough to make it an effective depopulation tool. The death rate seems to be holding steady at 2 to 3%, and an effective depopulation tool would require something higher than 10 times that rate.

That is, if China is being truthful in their reporting of casualties from it, which I am not at all sure about. It might be better to try and calculate a death rate from other countries besides China to get a clearer picture. 

Not all bioweapons are designed to kill. Many are simply designed to incapacitate for a period of time to make a takeover of an existing population easier, but leaving them alive for later use by the conquerors. Conquerors need slaves, but they also need time to consolidate a conquest unopposed...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta"  One of my old comrades from my old agency has for years stayed in contact with me through an unlocked android cell phone I purchased and registered to a deceased person.
Anyway to make a long story short.
The current Virus is not the final product they were creating, this version is a combination of the Corona and SARS Viruses and there was to be a third Virus attached to the Coronavirus because it is a great carrier.
My contact believes it was suppose to be the Smallpox virus.
But due to inexperience lab tech's, there was a mishap and these form was released into the air.