Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
Has President Trump's crackdown on child trafficking caused a shortage of adrenochrome for the "elite"?  They have to find some other way to get their high now, right?

Quote:Madonna has blood drawn, mixed with ozone gas and put back in with IV drip with her children by her side during Madame X Tour 'rehab'... after canceling shows for health issues
  • The 61-year-old is receiving help from osteopath Jean Michel Ete and had ozone mixed with her blood in a treatment known as autohemotherapy

• Her twin daughters Stelle and Estere, seven, were at her bedside in 'rehab' footage she posted to Instagram

• Madonna canceled three shows this past weekend at Boston's Boch Center Wang Theater after suffering health problems

• She wrote on Instagram that 'the pain I’m in right now is overwhelming and I must rest and follow doctors orders so i can come back stronger and better'

• The pop star will resume her tour with four gigs at the Metropolitan Opera House in Philadelphia beginning this Saturday

Read the full story: Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-06-2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM