Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(11-19-2019, 01:48 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 01:12 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it in this thread since it is kinda down the rabbit hole when you make the connections certain people have.
This man is a REAL whistle-blower, and he has some startling news to share with "normies". Anyone following Q knew most of this, especially the part about Shifty Shit and Obummer.

Give it a listen and see how the REAL world is run. (But not for much longer!)

Did you all listen to this?  Did you hear where Shifty Shiff, piece of shit, had Anthony B. killed?  If not, go back and watch the video.

Thoughts?

I did try to watch it, twice, and both times it put me to sleep before it got to anything of substance, so I didn't catch any allegations of Schitt-Show having anyone killed, and have no idea who "Anthony B." is or why Schitt-Show would want him killed. An executive summary and/or timestamp would be helpful, I think.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Ninurta - 11-20-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM