Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(11-13-2019, 06:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I won't refer you to any Q posts since you don't believe they are the real deal.

Thank you. Using "Q" to prove "Q" is what they call "circular reasoning" or "circular logic" and doesn't work very well.

Quote:That's where the answer lies.

I had to read that twice, and am still not convinced that it isn't truth the way I read it.

Quote:I'll just say, wait until the IG report comes out.

Good advice. We should wait for it... wait for it... but in the meantime, I'm going to be doing other "stuff", so that wait time isn't wasted.

Quote:Just last night on RedPill78's podcast, he said a buddy of his who works at GITMO said they have finished the section they built for the older people. It holds 1000 people in that section alone!  Everything is ready to welcome them. tinysure 

Have you considered that an "Old Folks Home" at Gitmo might be for us old folks who recall what freedom was like? Pretty sure they don't want us telling the kids about that at this stage of the game...

Quote:I will post this from Q:

Quote:3587

Indictments Coming in 2019?

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 11 Nov 2019 - 8:56:17 PM

Indictments coming.
[2019]
Q

No you didn't! Kill box? Why do they call those brackets a "kill box"? I reckon, as above, we're just going to have to wait and see if/when indictments come, and perhaps more importantly, WHO is indicted.

Quote:I think the people will start to rise up and take matters into their own hands if it isn't.

I think there is a high probability of one side or the other "rising up and taking matters into their own hands" either way  - it's just a matter of which side gets the red-ass.

Quote:As for a "Go Fund Me", I don't know if you're serious or being sarcastic.

Serious, and thanks for the explanation. I'm not really up to speed on how kids are abusing the internet these days. So folks just start an account, and other folks give them money? What a world we live in! No wonder kids think they can get something for nothing from the government!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Ninurta - 11-14-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM